What flavor is gold?

What flavor is gold?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4EvbGOpMnA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tinny metallic taste. Like a Coors light or bud light. Gives you headaches too.

>trashy brands trying to trick people into thinking they're deluxe/classy/sophisticated with cheap gold packaging and fancy marketing tactics

Is there anything more cringeworthy? Whiskey is especially guilty of this.

>pretending gold isn't valuable

Your mom is like a couch. instead of lost coins she has bracelets.

Ask the urban youths. They all have grills masking their decaying teeth.

You ever wonder why nobody wears watches when they date your mom?

lol just found out about these last month i drink 1 a day after work and get drunk n crash right the fuck out 14% alc

Caramel. It's pretty smooth and not nearly as tart as the other flavors. 14/88~

youtube.com/watch?v=a4EvbGOpMnA

Our state has a thing where no beer can be sold past 8% I wouldn't touch that fucker even if we did. Back in the 2000's when Loko had the caffeine I did an 'ocho' (Two cans downed back to back) to see what would happen.

it is a similar taste to original red bull and it doesn't have the horrid after taste like all the other flavors of loko and is far easier to drink

red bull

>Caramel
your kidding right?

what happened?

when four loko with caffeine happened i breezed through my usual stages of drunkenness (friendly, witty and flirty, sad, apologetic and polite, then usually i pass out) and reached this unforeseen stage that involved casual shoplifting and property damage

I got destroyed. Mainly because that just 'wasn't good enough' and I took some vodka shots. I blacked the fuck out and woke up with dat Loko Hangover.

>Oh hai. I see you had two hours of fun. Now have twelve hours wishing you were dead.

wow such deliberate blacksploitation
ONLY a nigger would want to drink a gold-ass can of fourloko

Oh come on, now.
Everybody hates Mondays. You just have to mind yourself on the blue boards not getting TOO specific.

You do realize the mods are pretty good at deleting and banning people who are being racist assholes outside of /b/ and /pol/ if you just report them. No need to bump

i like bumping the thread, im interested in peoples replies

also id be lying if i said i didnt get satisfaction from calling out racist posters

~1000kcal per can and enjoy the feeling when you skip a day.

But the poster was right. It's obviously marketed towards lower income blacks.

actually its marketed towards college students which are generally white and middle class
hence the caffeine gimmick, feminine/brightly colored can design, and fruity flavors
four lokos demographic appeals to frats who want to get girls trashed enough to fuck

that being said i have no problem with that user trying to talk about who the drink is marketed to, despite how wrong he is, i have a prolem with racism outside of /b/. which is against the rules

was that like a game for faggots or something? i used to do power hour with 4 loko

1 shot a minute for 60 minutes (90 oz) like 3-4 cans of loko.

"gold" tastes like medicine and is pretty vile. coco loco is the best.

>college students which are generally white and middle class
Not at all

not him but my greentext story...

>went to college
>90% white school
>rush fraternity
>mostly upper middle class white guys
>we drank 4 loko by the case ironically while wearing bow ties and vomiting in public

he is mostly right... expect for about the part where you get laid with 4loko. whenever i drank that shit you would usually just wake up missing a shoe and with a hole torn in the knee of your pants from falling down and hurting yourself.

>expect for about the part where you get laid with 4loko
your not supposed to drink it yourself user your supposed to give them to the girls

getting laid was easy user. groupies for days and you could literally walk around and say nothing more than "hey wanna fuck" and some slag would be down.

trying to see who could get the most alcohol poisoning was way more fun and the best nights were always just a bunch of dudes in a basement making freshmen guys vomit on themselves funneling 4loko or oven warmed steel reserve.

>Not at all
this one is just for racial statistics, i didnt feel the need to look up financial demographics i figured you could use common sense for that one
middle class vastly outnumbers the upper and lower class and theres obviously trouble with the lower class being able to afford tuition

if youd like i can find some more statistics for you though

As a former liquor store employee, I can tell you it's not anymore. Now that there's no caffeine it's just another cheap malt liquor for poor people. The colors, flavors, and names go for younger blacks.

I'm quite the alcoholic, but damn those things fuck me up the next day. I can drink a liter of vodka a day and be relatively ok the next day, but a couple 4 lokos has me in bed with a killer headache and hangover puking all day

Its very obviously fruit punch you retards.
its also the best flavor