/coke thread/

Is Vanilla Coke, the best coke?

No

Yes

Maybe

>is vanilla-flavored caffeinated sugar the best?
no

yes, i only recently started drinking it
it's the worst selling coke here

Not enough information

No, Cherry is the tastiest Coke.

No, Vanilla Cherry is the best. Get it from the dream machines

i mix vanilla and cherry coke at home

Where is that package from? USA version doesn't look like that, I love Vanilla Coke but almost never buy pop so there's your (you)

No. Grape Coke is.
I'm serious, go to Sonic and order a Coke with grape syrup. Best shit ever.

It's a sleek can (330ml) usually used in yurop

That sounds delicious

I mean 250ml

This is US package, at least on the east coast, cant speak for the entire country.

Funny thing, they made special editions of diet coke on sleek/slim cans and were criticised to death because they were called skinny cans and it was diet coke. Result is, we never even got the skinny cans in our area because they wouldn't sold anyway.

Heres a tid bit also, sales go Coke > Diet Coke > Cherry coke zero > Cherry coke > Vanilla coke

That was in the area I worked at in distribution

Forgot pic.

Vanilla Coke tastes exactly the same as Cream Soda and is therefore disgusting.

Diet Coke is best coke.

Normal coke is the best you fags.

Why does Diet Coke taste like normal Coke for the first sip then like diet coke thereafter?

Why would you ever drink diet coke tho for real.

Because your tongue is broken

cane sugar coke
if you can find it

Kosher Coke (sold in Jewish neighborhoods, has a yellow cap) also uses real sugar.

I shat my pants in public in front of my friends after having 2 of these, so never drank them again. They are delicious, nevertheless.

>Kosher Coke
Good coke for g-d's chosen and crap of the goyim, why am I still surprised by stuff like this?

Dr. Pepper is, the best coke

It's not like they won't let anyone not wearing a yarmulke buy it

>you can still buy it goyim, just ignore the fact that we deserve better quality products and food while we sell you trash at exorbitant prices.
>yes, truly we are kind to you goyim.

Yes. Also, this soda has as a curious effect on me. I get extremely gassy. This is the only soda that does this. I love it because I like to spend Saturdays just farting loudly as I hang out with my bros.

Not that guy but you can't sell soda with sugar in it at schools in the UK so I developed a taste for Diet.

Gold coke > gold pepsi >vanilla coke > crystal pepsi > normal coke == normal pepsi > cherry coke > all others

>Gold coke
You mean Diet Caffeine Free? That's some real fag shit

i like the taste a lot , i wish their was a clear+ version of it