Who /forkandknife/ here?

Who /forkandknife/ here?

I might have to if I was eating a Chicago style deep dish. But otherwise I just use my hands.

You should be shot

Throw those away, peasant. Chopsticks and a soup spoon are the only cutlery required by a civilized man.

It's a requirement is you have a beard or handlebar moustache, as a proper gentleman should.

I use fork and knife for the first couple slices while it's still hot and droopy.

i dont want grease on my keyboard

spoon

tasty

non-Asian people using chopsticks is a meme.

>adopting superior technology is a meme
I suppose you also run around Africa calling everybody with computers a memester.

Is that literally just tomato sauce? What a waste of bread.

if your very adapt with chopsticks its a PASS.. but I get tired of watching hipsters fumbling with chopsticks because they don't want to use a fork..

Just use a freaking fork. Its what Asians expect.

It's manhattan clam chowder in a bread bowl

Nice Meme!

checked

>manhattan clam chowder
right into refuse bin

I wasn't allowed to eat with my hands as a kid, even when eating a sandwich. A few people made fun of me in college for eating pizza, sandwiches, even donuts with my hands, but my hands were always clean, while they mucked up all the GCN controllers with their greasy hands.

>A few people made fun of me in college for eating pizza, sandwiches, even donuts with my hands
No they didn't.

I think he meant to type "without"

So wipe your hands with a napkin you fucking weirdo

>I wasn't allowed to eat with my hands as a kid
>even when eating a sandwich.
Dude, why? That's inconvenient as fuck.

user please halp
I've been trying to get a hang of using chopsticks for a while now
My hand just can't hold them like all the tutorials show

How do you hold your chopsticks? Whatever I try I end up scissoring them most of the time, or not having food enough of a grip to use them

So frustrating ;__;

i eat pizza rolls and hot pockets with a fork and knife in private

I just want to stab the world to death for no good pizza reason.

I took a series of pictures to demonstrate how I hold mine. I don't know how helpful they'll be, but I tried.

Open grip, from behind.

Open grip, palm facing camera.

closed grip, palm facing camera. They do make training chopsticks that are more like big tweezers for people who are just learning. I eat pretty much everything with chopsticks.

Cut your nails, man.

Holy shit thanks a bunch user!
This actually made more sense than a lot of other videos
I'm gonna practice this one for a while. Seems more doable for my stupid fingers lol

Thank you for reminding me, I've been meaning to but keep forgetting.

I find holding them this way gives a little more control than some other recommended grips. I can pick up pretty much anything fine like this and I can't remember the last time I dropped anything.

Be my girlfriend please :(

It's kind of weird that you'd want me to be your girlfriend on the basis that I can use chopsticks.

it's kinda weird that you can use chopsticks without being a bitch

I make Asian food regularly. Not the fanciest, but I try.

You're a gril who can use chopsticks and posts on Veeky Forums. You're probably quirky, don't have many female friends, and are into weird sex stuff. What's not to like?

I'm in love.

See _now_ you should expect marriage proposals

But really, these look great. Pics like this restore the figment of hope I have for this godforsaken board

Thank you! I am still learning, but I try hard.

Is that a squatty potty back there?

Yeah. I have a bidet, too. Bathroom is really comfy for poops.

This was prep for something or other.

I can always give you some pointers. Weird sex stuff is my speciality.

I don't need any help in that area, I assure you.

gosh, you have like no counter space at all.

I have a kitchen island I use for prep work, but no, I don't, and it's terrible. I'm moving next month and its much better there.

Always.
I'm white.

Where do you live and are you single?

I once was a young boy growing up in the vast Canadian wilderness on your typical native reservation. One day at school, one of the teachers children came to school with son pizza for lunch. She heated it up in the microwave, sat down and then proceeded to get a fork and knife from her bag to eat it with. Holy shit, one of my classmates started teasing her about eating her pizza with a fork and knife and eventually most of the class chimed in and joined in the tease/bullying. The teacher had had enough and screamed out "You're all a bunch of savages!!" Whilst shielding the bullied student with her body. I reported the teachers' behavior when I got home, and the teacher apologized to the whole class. I'll never forget that day, and I'll never eat pizza with a fork and knife because of that incident.

Fuck yeah, OP. People can bitch and moan all they want. I use my god damn utensils.

Looks more like romanian goulash served in a bread. Fucking loved that shit when I visited the place.

Romanian reporting in:
It's not

But I am curious what food you liked while you were there. I've started to feel like some of our stuff isn't all _that_ flavory

Sarmale beats anything tho

B8

R u dum

I've always eaten pizza with a fork and knife.

It's absolutely disgusting most Americans think it's fine to pick up food with their fingers and chow down, getting food particles, stains, and food smells all over their hands and then go back to doing whatever, like driving, playing games, typing on a computer, etc.

If someone eats pizza or chicken wings and doesn't immediately wash their hands afterwards they are fucking unsanitary.

What's worse is the suggestion of using a "napkin." Grease and food smells are embedded in your fingers and unless it's a sanitary wipe your hands are not getting cleaned from a fucking dry paper napkin.

People are just disgusting.

I get grossed out going to burger places watching everyone squeeze burgers in their hands and eat. They've touched door knobs, their menus, tables, their phones, and the burger is just all over their fingers.

I actually saw an American couple get turfed out of an Italian restaurant in Windsor for not using cutlery.
Wish I'd filmed it.

rough lookin' 'za

Whats an immune system desu baka senpai

An immune system has nothing to do with how fucking disgusting it is and how nasty it is that people are picking up and grabbing food with their hands and stuffing it into their mouths. Food shouldn't be touched by your hands, ever, this isn't fucking medieval times.

Chicago style

That was quick

Less dishes to wash desu baka senpai

Yeah, so each time you are done eating you have to get up and go to the bathroom and wash your hands as opposed to putting a dish in the sink that would take the same amount of time to wash.

Or even better, you don't wash your hands and start touching shit and other things with greasy/smelly residue left over. Smell your fingers next time after eating a burger.

You seem to be triggered by this

ayy
wait
yo
stop
hol up nigga

dis motha fucka eat'n burgers wit a fork an knife

>putting the handle in the mess

chowdah*