So... this is going to be pretty huge by EOY, isn't it?

So... this is going to be pretty huge by EOY, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsnews.com/omisego-primed-for-2018-a-breakdown-of-what-we-know
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delet this

$100 or $10, I still can’t decide.

Regardless it will make history this year as being the highest valued erc-20 coin out there.

I have a serious question.
> I need to accumulate more ETH. Is omisego a good buy? I mean if they depend of each other, wouldnt eth moon same as omisego in the long run?

I sold that shit at $14 like a half year ago

Nice to see it's still the same price

Skateboards dude

Ethereum level gains

They'll both moon, but one of them has a much smaller market cap meaning it'll moon more.

JNT exists

Lmao you're right.

Each token might be worth 1000000000000000000000000 eoy

I don't have any more FIAT to buy :(

OMG is only gna 5x when JNT is gna 20x get wrecked dork

hi, thanks for the reply. I owe some fucking eth and need to give it back, have some myself and need to triple it. I am all in in omg, but maybe there is something else better than eth if all the markets goes up? if it goes down, I will simply buy eth with fiat and pay my gaylord.

the endless shilling of this coin on biz is hilarious. "its the new ethereum" wtf are yall smoking. omg hasn't done shit. checkem

this shit needs to dump again, need to fill my bags

YE OF LITTLE FAITH

YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE BABY

WATCH THIS

SUCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
4K eoy boyyyyyy

You realize it's the test bed for new tech for Ethereum? Plasma will be on OMG first.

cup and handle at the 1 week chart

JNT wont drop more than 15% AT THE MOST and has the potential for at least 500% gains AT LEAST

Can someone explain to me WHY this token is expected to go up in value? How do you know this future potential is not already priced in?

shit i forgot about a sell order at 13.75

will it drop back down?

i believe people on this board are seriously retarted

>whole omise network on eth blockchain
>solving scalability issues of eth
>wallet sdk to build fucking whatever
>WHY

>$14 in Sept for like an hour
>$28 in Dec
Should have held longer I guess user

coinsnews.com/omisego-primed-for-2018-a-breakdown-of-what-we-know

But when plasma?

Dipped into my forbidden ETH stash which I bought last year and traded some for a shit ratio this morning. Only 62 Omg per ETH. But now I've got a fatter stack when this hit's $1,000 EOY

so...how can I store this token?
MEW?

Brainlet who hasn't got a clue what OMG is in relation to ETH. Go back to your main shitcoin thread.

Perhaps

yes

You still didn't answer the question. I'm well aware of the technical aspect of it and the things the omise team are working on.
But what makes you think this future value is not already priced in? This thing has had over a year of pure speculation. Nobody has really been 'accumulating' anything.

People make claims this will go to 1k USD...

I'm sitting on a 2k OMG stack with the plan to go long term, but i'm absolutely not going all in on this. I'd be surprised if it goes over 100 USD EOY.

So? And they will have their own blockchain soon. So what?
>solving scalability issues of eth
Plasma solves the scaling issues of ETH. Nobody needs OMG to have plasma... OMG needs plasma for their future plans to work out.
>wallet sdk to build fucking whatever
That would add some traffic on the OMG network. Great. That's a tiny bit more staking returns. Nobody even knows what the transaction fees of the network will be. Nobody knows how many USD you'd get per year per token for staking. These staking returns will ultimately determine the price of the token, wouldn't it? If the staking returns are less than a percent of the value you've put in, it would be one of the worst investments you could make.

What other plasma network is ready to compete with the OMG network? You don't need OMG for plasma, but right now it seems like you at least need other people to have it and stake.

I usually never reply but you seem like a special kind of retard

>nobody has really been accumulating
What a retarded thing to say
>so what
So what what
>nobody needs omg to have plasma
You went full retarded there imagine the following
i produce heroin and i sell them to retarded kids like you
Suddenly those addicts start saying i dont need to have heroin i need heroin for my getting rich quick plans to workour,
Now do you realize how retarded you are? Dont answer is a retoric question
>nobody knows the transaction fees
And nobody ever will fees will scalate with the use of the platform
>nobody knows how many usd per year
Stop being retarded not funny anymore
>staking returns determinate the price of the token
I don't know do you stak bitcoins somehow? Why is it worth almost 10k? Dont answer again retoric questions i just want you to contemplate your life and realize you are a retarded faggot with a single digit iq
>if staking returns are lower than the value/money you put
Do you even know what an investment is jesus Christ read a fucking elementary book

stay poor faggot

you’re too fucking stupid to make it.

lmao 2k omg u dumb whore

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

If people were accumulating, the supply would deminish and the price would go up. It hasn't. For over a year. Therefore there hasn't been any 'accumulation'.

You obviously have no clue how plasma even works. Nobody needs OMG tokens to use plasma. It just happens to be the first project to implement it. There are plenty of alternative scaling solutions out there. Plenty of other projects will implement MVP long before the final release of plasma.

You can't do any future value estimations if you don't know what the fees will be. You literally don't even know what kind of traffic the network will be getting. You could be off by an order of magnitude. Even the Omise team would be off by an order of magnitude to estimate this in X years time. It depends on how well their token gets adopted.
Staking is what will drive up the price of this token. How retarded do you have to be to assume the staking rewards are irrelevant in determining how much increase in demand there will be?

I'm sorry about your little stack.

Im all in on omg and i love the project/team. But every time poon talks i wanna punch that numale faggot in his non existent gook chin.

>It hasn't. For over a year.
OMG ico was in July you mongoloid.

oh shit... you're right. my whole point has now become invalid.

Sorry that I hurt your feelings by pointing out something you made up.

>If people were accumulating, the supply would deminish and the price would go up. It hasn't. For over a year. Therefore there hasn't been any 'accumulation'.
you might actually be retarded

explain

You are clearly dumb as fuck. You will NEED OMG tokens in order to be a validator for the OMG Network that will be implementing Plasma.
The more users that are utilizing the Plasma Network will mean more work for OMG Network Validators.

This whole space IS speculation but we are seeing major hurdles being overcome day by day (regulations/adoption). We are seeing the major players rising to the top and it's very clear that the OMG project is one of high value. If people could just zoom out for a moment from red and green candles and look at the possibilities and the direction that the financial world is starting to move in is when we can see the potential of projects like OMG/ETH/XLM.

BNTY, CRED, IOST, EVE, and all the other scam coins of the month biz shills are not going to be on the table when real adoption of crypto currencies take place. The projects that go big first will have true value for its customers because they will be ADOPTED. ETH needs OMG to scale. There's no counter argument to this because the whole ETH dev team is also working along side OMG to get Plasma up and running.

>lets accumulate at a fast rate so we can drive the price up and buy higher
Buy high sell low mentality kys gigantic faggot
>no clue how plasma works
You fucking retarded peace of shit , OMG IS PRODUCING PLASMA put in your brainlet mind jesus OMG IS DEVELOPIMG PLASMA OT IS THEIR FUCKING PRODUCT YOU CANT KEEP THEM OUT OF THEIR PRODUCT YOU STUPID PEACE OF SHIT
>Staking is everything
Just kys faggot do the world a favor and kys

>was just a few days away from being able to buy in
>it starts mooning

I want to wait a few days but who knows what will happen, this could be $20 by then

medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5

tldr get fucked nocoiners

>What is supply/demand
Plasma is not tied to OMG in ANY way. The only reason these devs work on plasma is because OMG needs it. (And so do many other projects)

Staking is far from everything. But it's very much a major factor in creating a scarcity of the token. It's an incentive for hodling. It affects price. The profitability of staking would greatly affect the value of the token.

The plasma network doesn't require OMG. Read the whitepaper before shitposting.

wow dude you're actually dumb as fuck or didn't buy as many OMG as you wanted to

Also please let me know when another project is using Plasma in its architecture to scale. OMG will be the FIRST to use it since it is being built BY THEM.

fucking no brainer on this one.

The only way I see this dumb faggot owning 2k OMG is throwing money at random ICO's, ended up throwing a little Eth at OMG and fogot to sell.

Shhhhhhh.... best kept secret in the CryptoSphere

>Plasma is not tied to OMG in ANY way. The only reason these devs work on plasma is because OMG needs it

Im gonna highlight this post again just because I think this ranks as Biz's most shit-brain comment ever

ETH 5k OMG 800

electrify asia airdrop when

yes

that's what everyone always says and then it always underpreforms.

always low IQ fud on this coin. Will be the highest % gainer in all of crypto this year.

Plasma in it's functionality is not tied to OMG.

bunch of retards thinking erc20 is worth anything

dumb as fuck.

I love how bad the FUD is lmao. Anybody that has actually done research can see right through all the retarded bullshit in the thread. We shouldn't try to convince these brainlets, just let them suffer in their poverty.

Enlighten me.

Agreed, kind of wish these threads would stop.

There's no FUD here. I'm an investor as well. I'm a very firm believer in the true value of this project.
But if people claim it will go x500, they better back it up with some arguments.

Nobody in this thread can give any basic calculation on what exact mechanisms would drive the value of this token. People don't read the whitepaper and have no clue how plasma, MVP, ETH or OMG are connected. It's crucial to have a basic understanding of these things before you go and estimate the order of magnitude of potential growth of this project.

I honestly worry that these muh erc20 anons will hurt themselves later in the year. these poor guys...

It’s funny how you think you have some semblance of intelligence, while in reality you lack the basic skills and drive to look for this information yourself. Is googling that hard for you? Is reading explanations and articles an impossible task for you? If they are, you shouldn’t be investing money in this space anyways. Everyone’s frustrations with you is because the things you inquire are so obvious and so easily figured out if you actually spent time doing research, rather than begging anonymous people for answers.

500x is retarded obviously but it's not hard to calculate the potential value based on assumptions of transaction volume and fees divided by number of coins. I would say it's a safe 5-10x barring any major setbacks.

I'm curious now. You come across as pretty negative on OMG, so what do you see that justifies your holding it?

This is like saying
>nobody will need Ethereum because the code can be copied or the tech can be formed
Which is true. But you know what you get when you copy Ethereum? You get Charles Hoskinson. You get fucking ADA Cardano.

You get people not intelligent enough to make the fucking project, only being intelligent enough to copy everything and call themselves smart.

The fact that Plasma is open sourced doesn't mean shit. You know what does? The fact that OMG is building a Plasma chain with the direct support and networking help from the undisputed greatest minds in all of cryptocurrency. The fact that ONE PROJECT will be technically superior to ANYTHING copycat brainlets could ever create, and the one that major conglomerates are already implementing low key.

If you don't understand this then I literally don't give a fuck you deserve to be poor

>The plasma network

Like any top 10 coin will still moon in the near future

and i honestly believe that buying into a token that a monkey can generate and then buying into promises of great chain delivered later is retarded as fuck

I just realized something... the 4k OMG meme doesnt mean ammount... it means price...

No it's a shit coin

Then answer the questions if you're not a fucking shill.
You just want your little safe space and avoid any thoughts and ideas that threaten your comfort.
I don't seek anyone's wisdom here. I want to hear people's insights as to why they think it has value. So far no single argument has been given. It's just circlejerking.

That's my estimate, yeah. 5-10x EOY seems like the right order of magnitude. Maybe it goes 50x, who knows..

- i think there will be TREMENDOUS volume on the OMG network. Omise currently already has a lot to show for in terms of partnerships; they will undoubtedly continue to grow. Plasma would make this all technically possible. Something no other token/coin can currently do...
- i think the wallet SDK will be very popular; will certainly bring a lot of volume.
- The DEX will certainly bring a lot more volume to the network
- PoS would drive up the demand for this coin and would decrease the supply since many would be staked. I assume the price of the token would rise a significantly.
- it's currently got a relatively small market cap; there's more headroom than say ethereum

Do you realize a project like bitcoin is currently not even half of the total market cap of crypto?
I get your argument though.

Yes. It's a network. It's called Plasma. What's your point?

>It's a network.
No it isn't. It's a blockchain configuration.

>top 10 coin
>ranked 22

Nobody on Veeky Forums can give any good arguments for ANY coin. Crypto is one big gamble, there's just moon stories on people who got lucky.

If you believe anything else, you're delusional and shouldn't bother posting.

>Yeah there will be a ton of trading
>yeah major partnerships will be announced
>yeah staking will reduce the amount of traded OMG
>yeah you need the coin to conduct trades
>yeah you get fee revenue from staking
>BUT NOBODY CAN CONVINCE ME IT WILL HAVE VALUE
Fuck off to the FUDfag

why are omg threads always full of these reddit spergs? A bet on OMG is binary. It either works big and proves plasma solves the scaling problem, or it doesn't work at all. allocate your funds accordingly

It's childchains that communicate with the root chain. You take part in a child chain. It's a communication channel. It's a fucking network of blockchains. It's a blockchain within a blockchain. WTF is wrong with you?
You are absolutely retarded. Learn to read.

he's implying that it's going to be top 10 at some point you fucking retard.

YOU are fucking retarded because it is NOT a network. It is only a way of configuring blockchains.

You can have a ETH-OMG bond with plasma, or a (just for illustration) ADA-WTF bond. These two can be attached """"using Plasma"""" without any connection to the ETH-OMG bond. So it's NOT A NETWORK. Not every single ""Plasma chain"" will be capable of communicating with anything else necessarily.

If they all choose Ethereum as the root chain, sure. But if not they're on a separate Plasma based network.

Fuck off and stop trying to seem informed when you have no idea what you're talking about. Try actually asking questions you don't understand instead of sperging out.

You just proved it's a network.
Want me to make a drawing for you?

Nobody said it's centralised or connected to everything.

"So what?", what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

JESUS FUCK how many times were you dropped and assraped as a child? You're more retarded than the collective stinky linky hivemind

Fuck off idiot

god his speech pattern is fucking horrendous.. every sentence starts out low in pitch and then he ends up high in pitch on the last three words.. know what i'm saying? his speech pattern alone accounts for the .002 percent doubt i have about this project being successful.. i'm all in as well.. 1500 reporting in

This is a non argument. It's an ERC20 token. It doesn't mean it's automatically valuable. That's what "so what" means.
elaborate you fucking shill.

>it is NOT a network
> from paper: OmiseGO is not
owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed NETWORK of validators
which enforce behavior of all participants

lmao, state of donkeys that invest in this shitcoin

OMG is a network.
Plasma is a WAY OF NETWORKING

I can agree on that way of phrasing it.

how many eth did you trade total? i have 30 eth that i also bought last year looking to trade for some OMG. already got 450 OMG as well

no
> We call this framework a Plasma blockchain. > For funds held in the Plasma chain

page 4 and figure 2 in official paper

I HAVE 3100 OMG HAHA IM GONNA B RICH ALSO I DONT CARE ABOUT BLOCKCHAIN N SHIT I JUST WANNA MAKE A MILLION BUX AND UNIRONICALLY WILL DO IT THRU THIS SHIT THANK U Veeky Forums

Only traded 1.3 Eth, can't bring my self to dump my stack at this ratio when I mainly purchased at 0.014. Where I think the all in point was.

380 OMG and counting. Trying to slow down with my purchases. After buying a decent portion of my stack at the peek in January.