Ha ha noob mistake. Good thing ive been doing this job for the last fifteen years, am somehow considered great at it...

Ha ha noob mistake. Good thing ive been doing this job for the last fifteen years, am somehow considered great at it, yet still pull off this boneheaded shit.

Oh also, its mothers day tomorrow, the busiest day of the year for my restaurant and now I gotta do it on a gimped fucking finger!

I wish my blood was raspberry-rhubarb colored too.

Shit happens. Bandage it and keep working.

Oh, and I did it while dicing green peppers, something I've done thousands of times.

Veeky Forums is a safe space for you personal blog.
Tell us more about the incident, please?

Hi please use a spoiler tag and trigger warnings before posting gore or any nsfw content.
Your post has been reported to the hotpockets.

I did this while cutting carrots. Couldn't play my guitar for months :

Snort some more coke so you can't feel the pain.
Signed- Front of the House

Oh no white man can't play acoustic guitar at parties! Who will play smoke on the water now!

Dropped a knife accidentally two weeks ago and tried to catch it as it was falling. It didn't go well.

A month ago I was putting together a share and gashed my finger on a metal edge after an unfortunate hand slip.

Shit healed up but I have a long bump going across my finger that I assume is bone or something.. Finger works fine and I just try to ignore it since it doesn't actually hurt..

How am I supposed to sing stairway to heaven out of tune now?

>dirt under fingernails
serves you right

>works in restaurant preparing food
>green crud under fingernails

disgusting

This.

>be me
>make sushi for 5 years
>left hand is 70% scar tissue now

jelly gook detected

>working restaurants

Bruh just get a good job and make food at home fuck that shit

>be me
>have basic motor skill
>don't cut my hand open like a fucking feeb

I'm amazed you people can wipe yourselves sometimes.

you're kind of a shithead aren't you

I agree, if by "shithead" you mean "bang on the dollar."

Looks more like you were shaving deli meats and got too confident. Good job keeping your knife extra sharp.