How can i make burgers like mcdonalds?

i love mcdonalds but i cant really afford it, i wish i could have mcdonalds for every meal but its too expensive.
I dont get it, what are their burgers made of? ground beef? i can buy ground beef, i can buy bread, pickles, onion and cheddar.
then why do my burgers never taste like the ones i buy there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

McDonald's actually has some really competitive prices on all your favorites.

Mine for example is a Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola.

in america maybe, i always see the buy one big mac get 4 free big mac cupons posted here

can't you get free food everytime you take a survey on the back of the receipt? Every fast food place does it.

no, i did this and only got 30% discount on the shittiest meal

They just taste like salt and grease. Just readjust your tastebuds, OP.

Cheddar is the wrong cheese for a McBurger

Signature burger is best burger.
Not for America, good quality, no added sugar.

they use artificial flavorings you can't easily emulate.

It would be the extreme quantities of sugar they put in everything. The bread is like that long life stuff that keeps for a month, ketchup, pickles and onions preserved with sugar. Basically everything they sell has sugar and msg in it.

Yummy

They also dump msg in with the "meat", the fries, and probably everything else.

Only they don't.
Research before posting, retard.

Y'all niggas are stupid

It's just a lot of salt, sugar and fat. The bun is shitty white bread. Mayo = salt and fat. Ketchup = sugar. Cheese = fat.

>then why do my burgers never taste like the ones i buy there?

You say that like it's a bad thing. It's fucking easy to make a burger at home that will blow McD's out of the water.

>i love mcdonalds
taste fail
>i cant really afford it
life fail

you also need to let them rest after construction for a few minutes on a warming plate like they do in McDicks

yeah but how do i make them taste like mcdonalds?
every burger i make has salt, fat and sugar and they dont taste anything ike mcdonalds
how can io emulate them?

thin lean patty
american cheese
use a lot of veg oil on the patty
use a lot of mayo and ketchup
put one pickle slice
put some shitty iceburg lettuce
find the shittiest soft bread rolls and toast them in veg oil

The e numbers are in the bread and cheese.

It allows them to be able to say "100% beef with nothing added" etc.

Although I'm sure in USA they probably just add it to the meat too. Their food standards aren't as strict as in EU.

To find out what E numbers to use. Just go on their website under the nutritional information page... It is hidden well and you have to click links for it to show up. But it's there.

get your supermarket's fanciest 1000 island dressing for the mig mac sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI

*big mac

fuck

I thought making burgers would be hard [spoiler]no bully[/spoiler] but cooking is pretty easy once you get into it. I've eaten burgers for two weeks now. No idea why I didn't get into cooking earlier. It's fun as hell. Anyway, MC burgers suck. I still like their fries but even the local place tastes better anyways.

If you can afford ground beef, pickles, onions, bread, and cheese then you can afford mcdonalds m8

OP here, you don't even know you middle class scum

Two things that make a burger taste a lot more like McD's is diced onion that's been frozen and minced up gherkin in your burger sauce.

50:50 ketchup and mayo with a bit of mustard for the burger sauce.

still doesnt fucking taste like mcdonalds? are you retarded? have you actually cooked something in your life? have you tasted mcdonalds at all?

thats great, good for you.
But how do i make mcdonalds tasting burgers?

Thanks, doctor

You gonna tell me all food = glucose too?

american cheese and don't season your burger(salt).

McManager here
Which burger u want
You need American Processed Cheese not cheddar, freeze dried onions, and ketchup and mustard

angus, i want the meat flavour and the angus seasoning.
i dont care about cheese, veggies, buns or drressing

The cheapest burger menu costs 8 euros here, it's not really an option to be honest, I could buy almost 10kg of pasta for the same price.

The bun warming plate on the top of your George Foreman Grill is good for this

The trick is not to use any actual ingredients.

McDonalds advertisment thread

>10kg of pasta
>excluding sauce ingredient or even packaged sauce
It's like you hate fun, boi

in canada there is NO NAME brand burger patties that come like 40 in a box, they're half soy, but they're exactly what mcd uses for patties.

I haven't seen anything else for QT pounders.

Mac sauce is thousand island, isn't it?

MickyD's uses 100 beef m8, at least in the states.

Same in the uk. 100% beef, plus a pich of salt for seasoning. Nothing else.