>location
>last restaurant you ate at and how was your experience

Other urls found in this thread:

belleetboeuf.com/?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>22
>Victoria, BC
>Meat and Bread
It was expensive and mediocre, serves me right trying a HIP takeout.

SoCal
Nishiki Ramen

Pretty good soup base but they reminded me that bamboo shoots are disgusting

Manitoba canada
Tim hortons. Steak and cheese pinini. It was okay. And the guy at the counter kept talking to me.
Fucking pizza faced 17 year old gook.

>22
>Huntington WV
>Black Sheep. The food there is always awesome, service is usually good. Most recently, our waitress came back to the table giggling and told us she spilled a whole gallon of milk while getting my kid's drink. Pretty sure she was baked. But otherwise it was great.

>34
>Montreal
>La Belle et a la Boeuf ( Translates to Beauty and the Beef - belleetboeuf.com/?lang=en )

Overpriced mixed drinks that taste pretty good. Food is tasty also. The girl who sat us told us they were doing a "contest" where you were given 3 fake dollars and if you were caught using your cell phone they would take one of the dollars away. You can use the dollars you have left as a rebate on your bill. So not really worth it but I was meeting a friend I hadn't seen ina while so we weren't going to look at our phones too much anyway.. All in all a trendy hipster place that sell tasty yet over priced food. 44$ bill and left a 6$ tip.

7/10, would eat there again.

>20
>Venezuela, Caracas
>Mokambo

it was great, the food is good as always, pretty bad the fact that they didn't have a drink i wanted that night, actually not as expensive as we expected.

We had quite an interesting experience when some faggot wanted to rob the place and we had to get out of there, at least we got to socialize with some people next to us, a nice place to make friends.

you should try bin 4 burger lounge
im from vic and had to move away a few years ago
so sad

>20
>Lamonica's NY Pizza
>Los Angeles

Breddy good pizza joint by my school. Go there on the reg.

>26
>norcal
>Benihana
Pretty typical japanese american food. Chef was funny and cool. My spicy seafood noodles were awesome but i doubt garlic butter is prevelant in japanese cuisine

Ponyville
Sugarcube Corner. The food was good but I think the waitress is on drugs, and the owner's wife is cheating on him...

>24
>CT
>Cracker Barrel

Cheap and salty, pretty good coffee though

>21
>Tampa, FL
>Hong Kong House

The restaurant was nearly empty other than my friends and I so I was expecting it to be shit, but it turns out it was some of the best Chinese food I've had 8/10

>buying two slices

bitch

>24
>Calgary, AB
>Zipang

Fucking babies everywhere, it's one of the nicest Japanese restaurants in the city and yet goddamn babies everywhere.

georgia
california pizza kitchen

5 cheese and tomato with basil, pretty good. I think they use a smokey gouda on it that is delicious.

CPK got expensive at some point in the last 5 years though...

12 bucks for a salad and another 4.50 to add chicken? 2.99 for a soda, cocktails and glasses of wine at $9... some grilled meat and fish dishes were in the 30 dollar range.

The other thing that bothers me is that their pizzas are just big enough to split, maybe - but can also be confused for personal pizzas.. and they still want 15 to 20 bucks for them... The wait staff always ask if you are going to split the pizza, (in a suggestive tone of "they are meant to be personal pizzas") even if it's obviously a table of two that got apps... I can head down the street and get a large that will feed a family of 4 for the same price.

eh.. it's tasty though and sometimes you just need a change of pace i guess.

>22
>south jersey
>local diner, got onion rings and "bee-sting" chicken fingers which are just fingers in a honey buffalo sauce with blue cheese on the side. 8.5/10 cheap, one of my favorite diner items, diners in Jersey are rarely bad

>left

not my picture, you dumb cunt

What's wrong with this?

24 Colorado
Dennys
Mozzarella Sticks and a Cookies and cream Milkshake. I was also playing League of Legends by myself. I could give half a fuck what other customers thought of me.

Restaurant: Blake's Lottaburger

I ordered a double lottaburger with cheese, bacon, and green hatch chile. I also got a side of seasoned fries and a lemonade.

I am afraid that the chile detracted from the burger. Historically, I have loved green chile on my burgers, but the previous (and first) time I visited Blake's they were out of chile. I ordered the identical burger, sans chile, and it was absolutely delicious. My burger this time was merely a hair above mediocre, and I am certain that it is the chile which is to blame.

>19
>northern parts of the netherlands
>Some Thai restaurant in the city of Groningen, was pretty good. for starters I had some tom yum soup with fish, tasted heavenly. as the main, I ordered some stir-fried duck with vegetables. The only remarks I had was that the dish contained sweet basil, which tastes like fennel (I hate fennel), and that the beans included were somewhat tough.

Flyoverville, USA
Little Taipei

Generic chinese place, nothing special. Service was kinda....odd. Old chinese cook lady saw me eating my braised pork with just my chopsticks and came over and showed me how to eat with sticks in one hand and a large spoon in the other. It was a little weird. She came up and put her arms around me, grabbing my hands and puppeting me through the motions like she was trying to teach her mentally disabled child or something. My friend whom I was dining with was trying to stifle laughter whilst filming it and the table full of buxom young college girls was staring and giggling at this tiny asian lady treating a gigantic American like a idiot child.

>being american
>using the word whilst instead of while

FUck off mate

It's cool, I'm allowed to say it. That crown wearing lady told me I have special privileges regarding cultural appropriation.

fuCK on comrade

>30 :,(
>Montréal
>Haitian Griot
Cheap and generous haitian comfort food. Fried pork with plantain and riceandbeans.

*sino-canadian

>25
>wichita
>Bubbas

It was actually quite good for a redneck themed sports bar. Shrimp "po boy" was chock full of shrimp, tomato was soft and full, lettuce was crisp. Shared it with the wife. With it, the fries, and a half order of onion fried pickles we were well satosfied and came out under 20 bucks because we ordered waters

>HAAAH UR FAT

This is my usual lunch and i weigh in at 215 + a 3pl8 lift.

not OP, but seriously the probably gay waiter did not work harder for a 44$ plate than for a 16$ plate. Paying 50$ on a 44$ plate is alright IMO.
The fucker probably doesn't disclose his/her tips, so 6$ not taxed is about 10$ taxed.

>23
>Japan
>"Tsu(ji) Tome"

The tome is expensive, but its food is pretty high-tier and the setting / feel is impressive.

>27
>Switzerland
>some random sushi place

sushi was delicous. the prawns on my salad where undercooked and there was not enough sauce.

Boston
Wegman's

Not really a proper restaurant. Got the lunch buffet with coworkers. Second time in as many weeks, and it's quite mediocre. Bland fish, bland kale, bland pasta and meatballs. Should be half the price for the lack of flavor.

>18
>North London
>Titanic Cafe
got the match of the day breakfast. 2 sausages, 2 eggs, chips, beans and 2 slices of toast. Pretty good for £6.

>23
>USA (Wisconsin)
>Kraft factory canteen. Not bad had some singles on wonder bread.

Illinois
J Alexander's

Fuckin dank, got fire roasted artichokes, ahi tuna steak, both made to perfection. Wish I would have gotten the snapper but oh well.

oh shit that's cheap for london!
about 12 beaver dollars for a big breakfast, nice

Is it free for employees? You should replace the cheese with peanut butter, it's much healthier.

>28
>St. Paul, MN
>Ward 6

Had some quiche there and it was fantastic. My brother-in-law loves their poutine. This was a couple of weeks ago. I really need to get out more.

It's subsidized through our wages.

North London, specifically Holloway/Islington, is full of cheap cafes and the like that are around that price range.

My brother. There is a certain joy in going to a crappy restaurant by yourself and stuffing your face as you read or play a game. I used to go to the Culver's by my work and get a chicken tender basket with cheese curds while I read a book. The people who brought me my food obviously thought I was weird but they work at Culver's and I have a real job so fuck them.

>23
>Milwaukee
>House of Corned Beef
Eh, it was your typical greasy restaurant run by Greeks or jews in the ghetto
It's alright, but they charge too much for the ammount they serve

I'm too ashamed to do that in public. Instead I do it in my car. I'm alone and NEET so when I have diner out I buy it to go and eat it in my car near a park.

Hawaii
Little Indian place called Cafe Majarani. Was fine, not as good as previous times because in my rush to order, I decided to get something new without looking too closely at it, got some Paneer Tikka Marsala, ended up having bell peppers which I'm not the biggest fan of. They also forgot our Lassi again, it's weird how they forget it every time we order it. Eventually got it though, so it was fine.

>24
>Minnesota
>Buffalo Wild Wings
There are better bars, but I fucking love their hot wing sauces. Though I always feel like I'm too old to be eating there.

epic meme my dude

NY
trento
upscale italian with barely any red sauce items on the menu. Everything is on point, the wait staff are in suits and can recide the menu backwards and forwards
One of the few places you can still get a good cocktail from a bartender that actually knows how to make a drink and doesn't need to google recipes on their phone when anyone orders something with more than 2 ingredients
I tried many items,started with carpaccio which is always rare to see a raw beef preparation on menus these days, and some of a signature stuffed pasta they make filled with ricotta, pear, and happiness.

aside from what I would call a perfect meal the one thing a couldn't shake was the looming anxiety of "This would be a really nice place to take a girl on a date if I could find one to go out with me"

Brooklyn
Korzo

Went specifically for pic related. It was fucking delicious. Ended the meal with a glass of pear Williams liquor, which was a perfect finish to the meal.

Absolutely. This is one of those places that sources their ingredients with such care that a med rare burger is a given, not some kind of risk. Of course you're paying a premium for that level of ingredient quality - that burger was $17. But In NYC that's hardly expensive for a top tier burger. In fact, the fact that it blows nearly every other burger I've had out of the water makes it something of a bargain at that price.

As a 48 year old dude who wants to stay trim you can imagine going out for a burger is not something I do that frequently. So when I do I want one that's fucking amazing, not just good. The burger at Korzo qualifies.

>30
>Austin, TX
>Pieology

The Subway sandwich model, but with cracker-thin pizzas instead. You can get ricotta and roasted red pepper on your pizza, so that's a win for me. The staff asks if they've put enough toppings on. Would eat there again.

>29
>Utah
>Beto's. Cheap, greasy Mexican food great for hangovers

There's one in Seattle, every time I've had it it's been good. Been there 2 or 3 times.

>22
>has a kid

By choice?

Isn't the entire country on

>Just Fuck My Shit Up

mode recently?

Stay safe user.