Is there more to it than just boiled sugar? because i don't get the meme

is there more to it than just boiled sugar? because i don't get the meme.

it gets its flavor from maillarded milk proteins more than actual caramelization so it has a different taste than just your normal caramel.

It's boiled condensed milk. Not sugar.

Think of it like a jam made from milk. You're confusing it with straight up caramel, or the creme de la meme that is salted caramel.

i've tried both caramel and dulche de leche and it tastes the same. literally no difference.

But boiled condensed milk is caramel.

Then you're retarded and have retarded interpretation of taste

>his taste buds are different to mine therefore he's a retarded

If he thinks caramel and dulche de leche are the same, he is retarded.

All perspectives are equally valid, man.

Its like saying beef tastes like squid.

Overly hyperbolic mate. I agree with you that caramel and dulche de leche taste different, but its not night and day. Its not a far cry to say they taste similar. Maybe our friend is only s tad bit retarded. Cut him some slack.

I gather that you niggers haven't tried cajeta. Cajeta is dulce de leche made from goat's milk, as opposed to cow's milk. It has an incredible taste. If you still compare it to caramel then you are retarded.

it is IMO a type of caramel but the term isnt synonymous ya know?

Has different flavor and texture, but I agree about him being tad bit retarded.

No fucking retard fuck it's literally completely different in every way if you can't tell that you need to literally hang yourself.

Agreed.

I'm from Argentina where this thing is eaten every day and i have to tell you two things:
first,It does not taste like caramel at all, unless that you thing that both things for being sweet taste the same; second, its not boiled condensed milk, otherwise it would be really expensive even more with the times that we are living (fuck macri). In this side of the world, a small can of condense milk is a lot more expensive than dulce de leche

> he thinks macri made the country shit
> implying it wasn't the massive fuck up that was the last goverment.
:^)

Implicando que no sos un cabeza de globo taringuero. Pasamos de mandar satelites al espacio a que la uba no pueda pagar la luz.
Globoludo logics

no beaner talk please, this is an English board

I fucking love cajeta. I always grab a handful of those little wafers whenever I go to my favorite taqueria/grocery store.