ARK

thinking of buying a lot of ark. Is this a good long term hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/jeremy-epstein-joins-the-ark-team-as-marketing-advisor-62b12aaa6972
classicdelegate.biz/stability
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/76nbof/no_delegate_payout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depends, what's your goal?
to be a bagholder in a mafia-held shitcoin until kingdom come?
if so, then welcome to the ARK

Just to hold with the hope of maybe 8 eoy

Looking for comfy hold

If you're looking for a long term hold, ARK is great. You'll be holding it for a long long time.

it is coming
blog.ark.io/jeremy-epstein-joins-the-ark-team-as-marketing-advisor-62b12aaa6972

>a mafia-held shitcoin

Proof ?

> mafia-held

I would like to know more

the DPoS mafia
can't be bothered but many of them control loads of wallets, only making it appear the coin distribution is somewhat dispersed

another thing is that small holders can't stake shit in a significant way
I'll stick around until v2 and eventual hype but I'm not holding my breath

>another thing is that small holders can't stake shit in a significant way
Everyone gets their 10%
Whether they have 5 ark or 50,000
Stop the FUD

Ark is comfy and when it goes to $300+ I will be able to retire off the staking gains.

wow, it's like a riskier version of index funds

a) IF it goes to $30 even
b) there's no guarantee it'll stick around for retirement
don't quit your day job

hmmmmm
so i'm not sure why you're only focused on one aspect of ark?

deluded

Except Veeky Forums is part of the "mafia". There are two Veeky Forums delegates.

It’s just experiencing a totally normal Fibonacci Retracement right now. As in..it’s retracing back to the level it traded at when Fibonacci was still alive

>wow, it's like a riskier version of index funds
Wow you said that small holders can't stake.
Everyone stakes the same 10%

Now you move the goalposts. Nice fud.
Will ARK double within months 100% for sure.
Will it 10x this year ? Maybe...
Will it go down 50% from here?
Highly unlikely.

Will you FUD more
100% likely

ok, how about the failing network any time it gets used in a meaningful way? perhaps the team being total cunts about the development and keeping everyone in the dark? their kiking of bounties and rewards by tying them to fiatshitcoin value even though they pay out in their own shitcoin?

>delegates are mafia
LMAO
delegates are tools left at the mercy of voting whims of the mafia, every single one of them except biz_classic

nah, I'm betting on you already knowing the shitcoin is shit but I do wish you find a bigger sucker down the line

I don't get it. Why is biz_classic not at the whim of this "mafia"

Pic related is a pretty thorough breakdown of the staking and reward system for both biz-delegates

He's probably referring to the fact that one or two whale wallets can cause any delegate to drop out from the Top 51. biz_classic is the sole exception because they're not held up by any single large wallet.

because it's supported by numerous plebs, not a single whale that can withdraw their wallet at any time can make it drop out of top-51
biz_private is 100% dependent on one whale

we're***

>He's probably referring to the fact that one or two whale wallets can cause any delegate to drop out from the Top 51
That;s probably true fro some of the Delegates, not all. Even so it's as simple a switching delegates. No big deal. I've staked with dutch_delegate for over 10 months now with no problems ever. Get my 25 ARK every week and I am no where near a Whale.
Easy mode.
Plus ARK is only down 12% in 3 mths. Not bad for this big correction in crypto. I feel very confident that this is the slow and steady coin that one can relax with.

v2 is on it's way, team does give updates but they don't have to, and them changing the reward amount to a dollar amount combats the volatility of crypto currency.

It's all actually. You can easily verify this by checking the largest wallets of any delegate. We are the only exception. The second lowest of any delegate is still Jarunik with >100k ARK in his top wallet, and when there's any competition at all he will drop out with just that wallet leaving. We are the only ones who are safe..

Looks like dutchdelegate is actually doing much better now since they started implementing caps.

Currently there's no competition for the #51 spot like there usually is, but you can see here how "whale proof" a specific delegate is:

classicdelegate.biz/stability

DELET this right now
The comings and goings of my wallets are of little concern to mortals

I staked with ghostfaceUK and he fell out once back 10 months ago and I moved to dutchdelegate, so what you say is correct but it's not really an issue if you just find a delegate that has never dropped out or if you just switch delegate. I am assuming you are biz_classic. Never seen you guys drop out so as you say not really an issue, just gotta find a diverse delegate.

Just saw your link. Very interesting and useful Thanks for posting that.

>if you just find a delegate that has never dropped out or if you just switch delegate.

EVERYONE except biz_clasisc has dropped out at one point or another. EVERYONE.

>Not knowing moon man and uncle Chang

I'm not saying dutchdelegate is at risk or drops out often, but the straight up facts are that we are the only ones that have NEVER dropped out. We are the only guaranteed choice.

Moonman,

what are your, and Chang's, thoughts on ass blasters opinion of ARK?

He's not confident with ARK.

Imagine not basking in the presence of those who will lead the great exodus

>Hold Ark
>Wealthiest nigger on the block

wasn't that the pseudo of a more or less well-known DNM vendor..?

Source for proof: reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/76nbof/no_delegate_payout/

We don't have a problem with dutchdelegate or anything, I just want to Correct The Record

ARK isn't perfect, but it's the best implementation of DPoS that exists right now. A good DPoS system is necessary for many reasons, though I can't go into more detail because we have our own project happening soon and ARK's version of DPoS makes it possible.

biz_classic is a solid choice of delegate. I just joined dutch before biz_classic started up and stuck with them. Anyway, what you say is true and people on biz can't go wrong with biz_classic.

having said that it's really not a huge issue if someone drops out. you just switch and loose a little of one stake.

Anyway more about ARK, less about who to stake with :) It's obvious biz_classic is the choice for Veeky Forums peeps.

Is it the thing you guys were talking about on discord?

Dutch started after them though

Ah I stand corrected. Looking at my wallet now.
Seems I got a prorated payout that week for 19 ARK instead of my usual 24-25. So yeah maybe he dropped out for a bit. Don't follow it that closely. I look maybe once a month.

That's the problem. For larger wallets it's not that bad, but imagine you're an arklet who can't afford to spend 1.1 ARK (transfer and vote instead of unvote then revote) to switch every few weeks when your delegate potentially bites the dust. You bleed money fast.

Doing this from memory.
Looking at wallet. You are right I forgot.
Seems I switched to Arkpool 10 months ago and then to Dutch 1st week of October. Memory failed me lol
Switched to dutch after arkpool didn't pay for a whole week. bizclassics point is taken.

ack never looked at this in depth..

So yes I see your point now.. I went further back.. So I staked ghostfceuk then QUARKpool then arkpool then Dutchdelegate. I trade so many other coins I just forgot. Ark is the one I never look at.
Just a solid holding coin for me. So yeah everyone go with bizclassic. He makes a very good point.
First time Dutch doesn't stake for me. Ill switch to you guys. I don't have 20 k just 12 so I cant go with your l33t group lol

biz_private is less safe than biz_classic anyway, but we have a very friendly whale that constantly monitors in the shadows and moves more ARK in if we get close to dropping out (though so far we have dropped out for like 30 minutes once).

Good deal. I should move over at some point. I didn't initial because, trying to remember back that far. There was another delegate that was just biz not biz_classic and they dropped off the radar, so i was waiting to see if biz_classic held out. It seems to have held for along time.