I was thinking about buying modafinil, but one of my friends says it fucking sucks. What do I buy now?

I was thinking about buying modafinil, but one of my friends says it fucking sucks. What do I buy now?

Other urls found in this thread:

cochrane.org/CD006722/DEPRESSN_psychostimulants-for-depression
afinilexpress.com/
healthychildren.org/SiteCollectionImagesArticleImages/nonstimulant_medications_used_for_adhd_table.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its good

the only real other option is dextroamphetmine, which is harder to get, or ritalin which is easier to get. unless you want to go straight into meth. i'd say stick with the moda, the effects vary by individuals.

ALCAR, green tea extract, l theanine, and rhodiola.

Modafinil wakes you up, gives a slightly better mood, no real euphoria though.
Like said you'll have to go for amphetamines or ritalin if you want something stronger. I'd recommend not relying on stims to get shit done though. Use them sparingly.

Would Adderal work for combating depression and Avoidance/Anxiety. Already on SSRIs

Thanks for the advice, guys.
>I'd recommend not relying on stims to get shit done though
For my general underlying mood I use good and old st. John's wort 300mg t.i.d.

adderall or vyvanse, or unironically meth

If SSRIs don't work, you can generally try an SNRI like venlafaxine. Treatment for depression should be a combination of drugs and CBT.
If that doesn't work, you can try ECT.

Adderal is not going to treat your depression.

Also, make sure they checked it's not simply your thyroid

addy has helped my depression/anxiety immensely and helped me discover it is related to sleep/energy. When I'm tired I get beat down into depression/anxiety spirals and they continue themselves. I don't wanna use stims forever but right now it's basically like shifting the difficulty slider down a notch on life while I figure my shit out/work on my career

They actually made a cochrane review about it
cochrane.org/CD006722/DEPRESSN_psychostimulants-for-depression
I think there are way better options out there, but if it helps you that's great of course.

it sucks

So I work from home and I can work any time because any work available I can do at any time. For the last two months, I've barely worked. Like not even more than an hour per day. No idea why, maybe depressed. I took Modafinil last week and I worked three 8 hour days straight, more hours than I had worked total in 2 months. I find it helps alot with just pushing through a task.

Concerta works for me.

The only thing I hate is it I have 0 appetite on it and just thinking about food makes me gag which is pretty bad because I'm trying to bulk to stop being a skinnyfaggot.

I ve use some times, it's ok, good safe stimulant not hard to get.

The side effect of appetite loss generally disappears after a few months.
If not, just take your protein shake before you take the concerta and then do your work out.

i’ve been taking modafinil at least once a week sometimes daily for the last 4 years. ama

I have no problem with protein shakes. Real food (healthy and bland) is really hard to eat.

>Real food (healthy and bland) is really hard to eat.
I never eat healthy and bland food tbqh.
My diet consists of onigiri for breakfast, a bentou with chicken for lunch (sometimes tonkatsu), and gyuudon or stuff like that for dinner.
Slightly more expensive than plain bread with toppings, but the gain in quality of life is worth the cost to me.

bump

Armodafinal > modafinil

>How to eat like a weeb

Dragon dildo

I'm on Zoloft and Adderall, I'm a normie now and feel like a fucking God all the time from being the biggest fucking faggot you could lay your eyes on. Didnt help to start browsing /b/ when I was 11 or 12 but I'm 21 now and I feel like I stopped being maladapted socially after a year of therapy and zoloft circa 15 y.o.

Modaf just make you awake, I find it utterly useless. Adderall (amphetamine), meth and methylphenidate (ritalin, concerta) are the only thing that increases focus. Theres some novel compounds that gives the same results with less side effects such as isopropylphenidate, available to buy on the clearnet. Other than that you can try Phenibut, it greatly improves social abilities like alcool's positives effects but stronger, litterally giving alpha confidence but is addictive and not sustainable (2 times a week max). For more obscure stuff theres powerful PCP compounds (dissociatives) such as 3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce ect that gives you a strong high but then you have an "afterglow" the next day because the receptors(NMDA antagonists) in your brain are "downregulated". This makes you feel like a god but you are also better in all aspect of cognition really. This is how new therapy based on injected ketamine works for treatment resistant depression.

weed

Too new and dangerous

I'll stick with judicious use of Amphetamine, we've been using it over 100 years now.

>modafinil

Is there anywhere to buy this shit in real life, and not some scammy website?

Ex-stimhead here.

I did Amphetamine every day, for years on end. I slept only sparingly, usually being up for 20 hours a day.
My heart is destroyed. My focus is non-existent. My motivation in life is gone.
Don't abuse this stuf..
Promise me, if you get on amphetamine, you will not take it daily, and you will limit your intake.

And most important of all; don't give into the cravings. It starts slow. But in the end, there'll be nothing of your sanity left.

Work out.

That said..

Etizolam + Dexamphetamine is the most godly combination in the world. You'll be the most social chad, with unrivaled intelligence. Nothing is too difficult to overcome.

You try it once, you're hooked for life. Sad but true.

I take Adderall everyday, it doesn't hold my adhd, it makes my legs dark purple and numb. My back hurts and my focus is garbage. I'm desperate for Ritalin but my doctor won't give it to me. How's tails.

Thank you for caring user. I do work out regularly in combination with "special ancient mindhack" meditations if I can call it that. It works, but the progress is slow. The drug use was not worth it in the end.

Love you.

dont do it user, it changed my brain permanently

In a bad way?

I love modaf but am looking for new supplier and to potentially try armodafinil. Thinking of duckdose..any anons have better suggestions?

Generally speaking, it only alters neurological pathways permanently if you're underage. Otherwise you'll only get desensitized for dopamine release, making you far less susceptible to anything exciting, which in turns makes you unmotivated for everything and it'll make you non-stop lethargic.

I'm ordering from them to see if it helps my adhd.

You damaged your dopamine system and it will likely take years to heal.

Im currently addicted too, weed, benzos, meth, dissos, no way to escape for me as so called mental health proffessionals are only giving "tips" and no real solution. I have no friends, no social obligations and absolutely no desire to meet people wich is the #1 thing addicts need so I am doomed literrally. Will prob overdose on something soon or just have and accident while blackedout, already took my car a couple of times and not sure how im still there.

>You damaged your dopamine system and it will likely take years to heal.
Yep I'm aware, I'm on the second year of recovery now. My heart however took the brunt of the force, and I wonder if it'll ever heal fully. Even taking coffee nowadays can make my heart go bonkers and skip several beats. Not even 30 years old yet, and already have the heart of a senior.

Also if you need someone to talk to, I'm here. Bretty much did all the stuff you do on a daily basis as well.

you have deep vein thrombosis and are going to die of a stroke soon.

You aren't banging the shit are you?

this. its really not good. dont risk your health for a little temporary motivation

I don't know what you mean by banging, I usually take 1 30xr a day and have been taking it everyday for 2 years. It's garbage. I fucking hate it and Vyvanse.

If you think there's reasons for you to test it out and you're responsible then maybe go ahead. See a doctor preferably first.

Personally my brain is just a wreck "naturally". Can't think, can't talk, can't find energy, can't enjoy things. This is like the end stage of a stim abuser but for me it's the natural start level. Needless to say my prescription was a godsend. Been using for 2 years and even though it's kind of a rollercoaster I'm still holding it together pretty nicely, only using the absolute minimum of what I have to not hate my existence. Life is actually enjoyable for me now, in fact a bit too enjoyable since I'm actually kind of more easily distracted now that I enjoy doing things.

The point of my anecdote is that some of us really do need that stuff.

Amphetamines (adderall, etc) are the only thing that work but they have devastating sides. You could try micro lsd or obscure research chems

>I can't control myself hurr
Been taking 5mg amp intranasally for the better part of a year. Big deal. I don't even abuse this stuff and at this dose it's practically benign. I take off days mostly during weekends and there are exactly 0 withdrawal symptoms.

Try 2-FMA, it's a legal amphetamine. Supposed to be safer than amphetamine, and there is less euphoria and more clean focused stimulation, you will feel on top of the world all day. Just don't abuse it

4nrx

Banging = injecting

>RC built on meth backbone
>safer than amp which has been used for almost a hundred years

D O U B T.

Meth is directly toxic against dopaminergic neurons. Nobody has proven that amp is more than indirectly toxic.

Honestly that research chem shit is just all around a bad idea. At least the side effects of amphetamines have been known for decades. This analogue shit could potentially have unknown side effects. Also, Chinese manufacturers don't give a shit about the end user so you'll likely get an impure product or the wrong product altogether sometimes. Just abuse normal amphetamines if you want to do that.

May I ask what your job is?

Choo Choo

afinilexpress.com/

Well I know it's a big risk, but from trying it it feels super clean and has less noticeable side effects than amphetamine. Still would only recommend it if you are otherwise healthy, eat healthy and exercise. I use it about 2x a Month max so definitely would say don't use it if you plan on taking something everyday or multiple times a week.

And to think I was getting worried about how hard it is for me to stop taking coffee... Take care you guys. Stimulants are BS and the best thing is to quit them altogether.

Been taking coffe since 14yo though. Stuff's hard to quit, but I guess it's nothing like meth.

whats the dosage? how long have you used it?

Every 3-4 months when Im beyond wrecked from my use and withdrawals I will stop for a couple of months.

But then the thing is im such a loner with deep issues that I will think about ordering stuff again and just rationalize the fact that its not that bad after all and it really spiral fom there.

>But then the thing is im such a loner with deep issues that I will think about ordering stuff again and just rationalize the fact that its not that bad[...]
Free time kills. Get a hobby, maybe one that gets you to know people. Literally anything would be a better use of your money than doing that stuff.

At least that is what worked for me in the occasions I had to fend off withdrawals.

>Not buying the gentlemen's drug.

Yea im pretty sure that would be part of the solution, every addiction programs preach that human connection beats addiction but thats were I need therapy or something I guess, I kinda hate people to put it simply.

Just have in mind that hating others is a decision you take.

I take moda a few times a week it's best use is when you're really tired but still need to get shit done. definitely doesn't give you a buzz like adderall does but it will keep you awake without jitter. or you could quit being a bitch and just do cocaine. cocaine is the best. i love cocaine.

this. benzo + stim = god mode. but you can't use this cheat code often or it will stop working.

OP, before you invest in drugs, invest in yourself. Make sure you exercise a few times a week, eat well, read lots of good books, take adaptogens like rhodiola and ashwagandha for stress, get lots of sleep, l-theanine with your coffee.

Whatever your base is will be amplified by the stuff you take, so make sure your base is solid.

I've never tried Modafinil but I have multiple years of occasional Dexedrine (prescribed), LSD, shrooms, etc use and my experience is nothing feels as good as the relying on a solid base you can sustain drug-free while you occasionally drift off to seek a vacation at higher peaks.

Good luck in life.

Sounds like you didn't really need any of those substances to begin with

If you have ADHD then get tested and put on proper medication. Modafinil does absolutely nothing and is expensive. Trust me on that one.

Well, not really about need. They're supposed to be tools, not crutches.

Honestly, I lost a lot of time floundering, expecting prescriptions and drug-induced escapism to fix me, make me into a better person or the person I felt I should be. I had a shitty base (no reading, anorexic diet, minimal exercise, etc) and leaned too hard on the drugs to prop me up. Surprisingly, it wasn't sustainable.

When you come down, you're still you, so guys, make sure you like who you are when you're not high. Otherwise, you might end up chasing that ghost ideal you into weird, shitty places.

Tools, not crutches.

anyone on piracetam? how much should I take?

What if Adderall and Vyvanse doesn't help you.

There is new classes of medications if the more traditional ones do not work but you need to see with the doc because dosages are too low to do it yourself and side-effects may be dangerous depending if you have conditions and a bunch of stuff to consider. healthychildren.org/SiteCollectionImagesArticleImages/nonstimulant_medications_used_for_adhd_table.jpg

anyone use modvigil? Ordered some recently from afinil express. Plan on using it a dose of 100mg a couple of times a week for long study sessions. What's your experience with it?

I take 25mg twice a month as needed, have done it for about 8 months now. No negative side effects as far as I can notice, I work out and eat well though. The comedown is seemingly nonexistent

Psilocybin

I just like taking ritalin (foquest) and kratom. Check out kratom it works as a comfy stimulant

>throwing away wads of cash for a short acting stimulant cut with dewormer

No joke, I have 3 friends that have been hospitalized for health complications resulting from that shit. One lost both of his feet, the other one got tumors behind his liver.

90% of coke is cut with levamisole in fucking Columbia, so unless you are extracting it yourself (you aren't) you're ingesting that shit.

do you micro dose?

And neither will you if you follow his advice.
Being a healthy human isn't some magical thing . . . garbage in = garbage out

I've had bad depression most of my life, exercise helps. Taken many types of ssri and derivatives. Ritalin and Adderall surprisingly worked well and got me through school but it's not good to be on. On Vyvanse now, low dose and it keeps depression at Bay, like a distant memory and no bad side effects like Ritalin. Recommend Vyvanse if you are depressed and can't focus.

>Columbia
Brainlet
Kys

Im on it right now. For some people its great. It doesnt help me with reading fluency (which is what I bought it for) but it does give me a little dopamine surge and I tend to stop caring about anything but but what I'm focusing on. It's not adderall but some people say it's like a less nice dexamph, which is the creme de la creme.

Also I'm irritable as fuck right now

How's moda with phenibut?

>and people say legalizing drugs is a bad idea

Good luck anons. I fucked my shit up all through high school regularly did coke and benzos occasionally heroin/any other opiates I could get. Was on clonazolam for a year straight and had to quit cold turkey. Eventually I overdosed on heroin at 18, EMTs saved my life and I got my shit together after but my brains still fucked 2 years later. I was lucky nearly dying was enough to wake me up because a lot of people just go back to using after an overdose.

Damn, tried Clonazolam when it started to appear and holy fuck the very first time was nice somewhat but it only led to a "chase the dragon" effect were I would redose compulsively taking unholy doses and go full zombie for days, taking my car and showing at my job ect.

Looks like Im on the way to need the same wake up call as you unfortunately.

First rc benzo I tried was flubromazolam and it was amazing but after just a few days on it I started withdrawing when I ran out so I placed my next order and I switched to clonazolam bc flubro jacks your tolerance up so quickly. Went through a year in zombie mode drinking a lot too ruined my relationship quit cold turkey made it through the first week then found out she was cheating on me and relapsed on Xanax and went on a bender that ended with 3 shots of narcan and seizures. Fuck benzos I liked them cuz I felt like I could be a normie on them then when I stopped the withdrawals kept sending me right back. Idk if my brain will ever be the same but I do feel like I'm starting to get back to the old me 2 years later. You can get off them user you just have to want to and that's the tricky part

Thanks man, your description is very relatable, im sure that whole year passed in a blink of an eye too and you are now left wondering were the fuck all this time went... exept for all the shame.

I personally don't end up addicted to it for more than 1-2 months, or I just redose compulsively the whole 50 doses when it arrives.

The thing is I can't stay clean because nothing in life is compelling enought to do so apparently.

>you might end up chasing that ghost ideal you into weird, shitty places

Too real, user

I truly hope you're able to find a passion for something that makes life worth living and being present for. Waking up and seeing my families faces in the ER when they had no idea I even did drugs was rough but it's been the biggest motivating factor keeping me from going near any of that shit again. I'm determined to go to school get my degree and make sure they never have to get that phone call. If there was anything you always wanted to do as a kid now's the time to make it happen. Follow your dreams and you won't have time to fuck your brain up with that shit. Best of luck user just find that spark in you life ain't so bad it's all about your mindset

is this legit

I take about 100mg of modalert after lunch to keep up and not feel so fucking exhausted after eating. It's like a half assed adderall but it's better since it's easier to get and it's a schedule 4 drug so not a lot of trouble for getting caught shipping it to your house

Get a script from a dr by telling them you work overnight shifts or extreme early shifts like 4am otherwise youll have to order it online

This. The reason why it seems like most successful people got their shit together is because they eat actual good food and have time to take care of their bodies (moderate exercise, sleep). Once you change your diet your mind is sharper is information retention goes through the roof.
Sadly a lot of people don't have time/money to afford eating good food.

pharmacist recommended

I use Turboship USA. It ships from Texas if you buy a large amount and arrives in about 3-4 days. Mod4All ripped me off and have ghosted me after asking them where my order is

literally stop fucking taking it, thats what i did
if you aren't getting any positive effects, you're only hurting yourself by taking it

I was taking a lot of Kratom and stopped when started reading about bad withdrawal experiences similar to opiates

Don't take that shit unless you want to fuck your liver up even quicker