Tell me one good reason why you faggots aren't dropshipping with shopify for easy money

tell me one good reason why you faggots aren't dropshipping with shopify for easy money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08tB8aDG3jQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too lazy to process all the orders

i'll be doing aff m-ing + list building + media buying + fb botting, you like my plan?

Too much work, low margins.
I actually resell stuff on ebay, get atleast 60% ROI minimum and for wholesale resell i get 40% still too much work.

I need to get paid for posting BRAP or sminem memes.

never heard of dropshipping before.
google says
>Dropshipping is a business model which involves ecommerce entrepreneurs selling products without ever having to carry any inventory. When a store owner receives an order from a customer they simply contact the supplier, who will then ship the products directly from their warehouse to your customer’s door.

how exactly does that work? why would the customer not just buy directly from wherever you are buying?

I'm not an asian rapist faggot named JohnnyFD

Don't want your niche, just curious on categories that have high margin? Are you garage sale hopping or arbitrage?

What is the media buying part? Insta posts, etc?

How long have you been doing this?
How hard is it to find the right product?

I've seen some guides on this but I've heard it was too late to start Dropshipping now as everybody does it.

because what they don't know can't hurt them
unless it does

so dropshipping essentially counts on me finding customers that are either too stupid or too lazy to find the products themselves?

I see how that might have been profitable once upon a time, but with Shopify having a step by step guide on doing it, it must be saturated at this point?

I just paid 2k for a course on drop shipping. Seems like a good way to get extra $ for crypto

Jesus... why would you pay 2k you moron. I can link you a solid guide for free.

>What is the media buying part?
buying banner ads (both desktop and mobile)

shouldn't bother without a solid budget and a knowledge of conversion

Literally anything.
You need to find the source of all the shit, everything you see at stores, well, they got it like 50% cheaper. Now, your ROI depends on spending the lowest possible amount of money on promotion, website, hosting, all that shit.
Been doing it for 10 years and i dont even need to take that into account anymore, its just pennies.
Find the damn souces, dont buy from rereresellers or middle fags thats all.

link it lad. should have started this crap back in 2011 when i heard about it...right around the same time i ignored buttcoin

hmmm

Can you link the solid guide any?

I've always been interested in sourcing suppliers for my making products based on my designs, I always figured drop shipping to be good stepping stone?

Thanks

Register business and get ein. This is business social security number. This allows you to buy wholesale. Average person can't buy at this price.

Create website and sell products. Customer doesn't have access to your price or distributor. If they contact manufacturer without ein, they're ignored.

Drop shipping is extremely common.

Sorry that post sounds retarded, my damn auto correct on my phone keeps changing words and shit

Appreciate it

Why don't you sell on Amazon via fba instead of shipping shit yourself on ebay?

No because it heavily relies on marketing. If you can rank in Google organically for "vertical window blinds" you'll make 6 figures a year. Good luck doing that if you don't know what you're doing.

because it's so easy that anyone could do it, you need a real niche to make actual money online

bc i loaded up on IOST, my gains are going to be huge starting next month

Yeah for sure. Looked into aff ming a while back pretty extensively, just never pulled the trigger

Search "biophase fastlane forum". He has guides of how to do the business connection with manufacturers which is a big issue for most.

Pretty much the basics to get you started. Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=08tB8aDG3jQ

>business connection with the manufacturers

why can't you just use Alibaba?

All of them use Alibaba, At the end of the day its just selling shit products to normies that will pay for them.

supplier start to send out b stock as soon as they know, you receiving angry emails from customers, enjoy

Not all the time, Go for a supplier with a high rating and you are fine.

You can sell brand name items using alibaba.

No they don't.

Meant to write you can't.

That's the point.