Hi Veeky Forums wageslave here looking to get into crypto cause I just realized today that I can't keep wageslaving my...

Hi Veeky Forums wageslave here looking to get into crypto cause I just realized today that I can't keep wageslaving my fucking life or ill kill myself. I just dont have much to invest right now, so any recommendations for getting started?

Other urls found in this thread:

sharder.org/share.ss?inviterId=sharders001646
medium.com/@dennis.t.bailey/sharder-chinas-sleeping-giant-of-data-storage-489b4f9c4be1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're too late. Get back to work. Even the fucking twitter niggers beat you to it.

Come back next life crypto is full.

RIP OP

Buy yourself a few low mcap alts and hold.

Do research. You won't make a million, but good chance to get out of debt and jumpstart a 401k.

Up 14.53% today. Welcome aboard.

depends how much OP has to invest. If he's got 200-300k he will become a million easily, probably multi millionaire.

That's my son, where did you get this picture?

>Come back next life crypto is full.

Did your mother half drown you in the tub?

He said he's a wagecuck without much to invest. I'm expecting an initial portfolio under 5k. With good choices I think a x5 to 10 wouldnt be ridiculous this year.

quit posting that fucking ugly piece of shit girl. That thing needs to be burned with fire.

I have about 10k to put in right now, now I'm not delusional I know I won't make fucking millions just suggestions on good investments so maybe one day I can start working less.
Not planning to leave my job anytime soon.

reasearch this ico and thank me in one month when your 10k will be worth 30k

Sharder Protocol
Chinese gem under the radar

if you like it use my link
> sharder.org/share.ss?inviterId=sharders001646

- 250 mil circulating supply
- 500 mil total supply
- 20+ Solid Team of Chink Devs
- 3.5 cents per coin
- 10k eth hardcap
- Already established partnerships
- Still under the radar - only 2k telegram chat
- ICO 23 February

medium.com/@dennis.t.bailey/sharder-chinas-sleeping-giant-of-data-storage-489b4f9c4be1

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS DUMB ELF BITCH YALL KEEP POSTING AND WHY SHE MAKE THIS FACE IN ERRY PIC?

OP, don't let others FUD you. Even with the dip, I'm at 30x my money in just 6 months. There's tremendous growth ahead. Simply buy good fundamental low market cap coins and you'll do well.

STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS UGLY DISGUSTING ATTENTION WHORE. STOP IT.
THESE PICS ARE DISGUSTING AND APPEALING ONLY FOR BETA UGLY PIZZAFACE TEENAGERS. STOP. DO NOT POST IT AGAIN YOU NIGGER.
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOOOOOOP

IF I WAS HER FATHER I WOULD LITERALLY SHIT ON HER FACE WHILE SHE SLEEPS AND POST IT ON TWITTER OR WHATEVER THESE WHORES ARE USING.

I'd smash it but she's obviously a "daddy never loved her" attention-whore.

Start with MEE. Thats how an easy 10-20X looks like. You need to learn how to id easy moons and how to ride em before you can even dream on makin it with crypto.

Is this that dude who was doing the endless self-posting in /pol/ a few years back?

I don't understand, it's supposed to be my girlfriend? But if you say it's your son, then...

yes

Thanks lads

Belle Delphine, unconfirmed if trap or not. But if it is a dude, he's short as fuck.

she's worse

she's a lipstick lesbian

it was only funny the first time

how to id easy moons? every shitcoin gets praised by its own devs like its the 2nd coming of jesus.

also shill me mee. chinese coins are chinese for me.

Who cares what she prefers when I'm raping her? Somebody needs to take the rapepill, baka, senpai.

>I just dont have much to invest right now, so any recommendations for getting started?

Keep wageslaving.

please do it. I cant stand this ugly posing gremlin. in 5-10 years I wanna go up to her and say this: "you are ugly, kill yourself" and watch what happens. when wrinkles starting to appear no likes or whatevers gonna help rebuilding her ego.

Scared little lamb looking for shelter in the wolves den.

You'll get scammed reading anything here little guy.

it's still fucking funny

Dont be a pussy, go all in on something nigga

Would recommend JPMC. Low cap circulation (6 million) Only available on Etherdelta exchange and with a potential to 100x