PTG- Pizza Topping General

what's you're guy's favorite topping? I'm pretty simple, my favorite is just Pepperoni and Salami

(Chicago style not allowed)

Depends on my mood. I like the classic supreme: pepperoni, sausage, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and olives.

I also really like the classic margherita. Alternatively I like one with ham, salami, and basil.

Mac and cheese and bacon with crusty pizza cheese topping when I'm feeling especially like punishing my body.

Black olives, fresh tomato, and anchovies. Sometimes add pepperoni as well.

>no cheese
>tomato sauce
>bacon
>pickles
>sardines
It sounds wierd but it's completely delicious

Anchovies master race reporting in!

ill go for plain cheese more often than not. but other times, mushrooms, black olives,maybe spinach and any sausage (pepperoni/salami/etc)

I love anchovies on a pizza, but they need to go on after baking, not before. Thus I never order anchovies when I get delivery.

I'll eat just about anything on a pizza except onions, because that shit is always raw.

But if I had to pick? Bell peppers and pepperoni/salami. Maybe some olives on there, too.

Why don't you tell them to throw the anchovies on after cooking? If they don't do it, you can call back to complain.

I love caramelized onions on pizza

Spinach, artichokes, white sauce, parmesan, roasted garlic, roasted red peppers, diced tomatoes, caramelized onions and pine nuts.

Or jalapeno, ham, pineapple, caramelized onion and goat cheese.

Fuck you, Chicago style is fucking amazing

>they don't like pineapple on pizza
stop being alive if you're this person

no cheese... Bacon...sardines... this sounds like shit mate.

It's okay on some pizzas, but doesn't work with all topping combinations.

I brown everything first (before topping it).
Cube chipped onions
Alot of cheese
Camote
Zucchini and capers

chopped*

Anchovies, feta, olives and salami. Salty and delicious

Hi r*ddit

just a tip: mustard on pizza is fucking great

I don't like pineapple on pizza
I like fresh pineapples.

if I'm making the pizza myself, I like to just go with a classic margherita using the lovely strong basil I grow at home