She asked him, 'How much are you selling the eggs for?'

>She asked him, 'How much are you selling the eggs for?'
>The old seller replied, '$.25 an egg, Madam.'
>She said to him, 'I will take 6 eggs for $1.25 or I will leave.'
>The old seller replied, 'Come take them at the price you want. Maybe, this is a good beginning because I have not been able to sell even a single egg today.'

>She took the eggs and walked away feeling she has won. She got into her fancy car and went to a posh restaurant with her friend. There, she and her friend, ordered whatever they liked. They ate a little and left a lot of what they ordered. Then she went to pay the bill. The bill costed her $45.00 She gave $50.00 and asked the owner of the restaurant to keep the change.

>This incident might have seemed quite normal to the owner but, very painful to the poor egg seller.

>The point is,
>Why do we always show we have the power when we buy from the needy ones? And why do we get generous to those who do not even need our generosity?

The egg seller is literally a low-cap alt-coin
The restaurant owner is Satoshi Nakamoto, or The Jewden

Well /biz?

i cant believe i actually read this fucking drivel

fuck off faggot

the real question is why did she buy eggs then go to a restaurant?
did she just leave the eggs in her car? or did she carry them in her pockets?

Go back to kikebook faggot

It really got me thinking..
I'm hungry now.

Because women are vapid cunts

This

the fuck are you talking about

because women are worthless compassionless sociopathic dick sleeves

>buying eggs from a dirty gypsie homeless guy ever
no thanks

Read Thorsten Veblen's Theory of the Leisure Class, then you will understand.

so if he sold the eggs at 8$ each he woulda made 9$ each?

fucking stupid

what if that guy needs a root canal and can't pay for it? try enjoying life with shooting pain in your face.

ITT: the state of /biz

The Jew sells his spoiled rotten eggs to the street roaming gypsy for pennies on the dollar which that smug whore bought. In the end who really wins?

What a shit story.
OP neck yourself. I always seek to scam the rich and look out for small companies. Recent example:
>GF breaks one of her joycons while changing the lock
>Go to Best Buy, buy new set of joycons, put old joycons in the box, return to Best Buy next day for refund

I would never do something like that to a small company.

>Fisherman: "What could I do then?"
>Bill Gates: "Then you could live in pleasure domes with the other Excelcietes, the neo-upperclass"

If he holded his eggs, he wouldnt be poor anymore. Never sell low

I feel violated after reading this, why did you post this op?

Absolutely the stupidest thing I read in my life. I feel like I lose 20 IQ points

Lol I should start doing this.

>hold eggs
>hatch chicken
>more eggs
>more chicken

>>Why do we always show we have the power when we buy from the needy ones?
I dont do that
>And why do we get generous to those who do not even need our generosity?
because they won't demand more and more, and will likely repay it in some manner

are you stupid? she could have just fallen asleep in an odd place then been offered a bowl of eggs for free. She was doing that man a favor.

Most women would by the eggs at price.
Most women would tip the server the change.

eth is the true commie coin eat the rich

Beautiful story, user. Salvation will only accept those willing to accept Salvation.

The singularity is upon us.

3/2/18

free dividends

Chicken masternodes confirmed

since she didn't keep them refrigerated obviously they had to be boiled and eaten at once

These are all valid questions. Eggs would surely go bad if put in a hot environment for too long

I am unironially touched by that.

It could be late fall or winter, in which case the eggs would be okay in your car for at least a few hours.

THIS GUY IS LITERALLY BILL GATES!

>She took the eggs and walked away feeling she has won.
>She got into her fancy car and went to a posh restaurant with her friend
ah so she was a liberal

What is this singularity?

You don't need to refrigerate eggs.

>because they won't demand more and more, and will likely repay it in some manner
This

This

They last longer in the fridge. Should cook them from room temperature though.

Is it me or did faggot OP just skip a vital part of the story's lesson?
>6 eggs for 1.25
>she took the eggs

>suddenly out of fucking nowhere you give me another story about wasting 50$ on a restaurant meal.

In the US, processed (bleached) eggs (those bought at large stores) need to be refrigerated. Outside the US, they tend to to be bleached and don't require refrigeration or so my memory tells me.

bill gates absolutely BTFO

>expecting anyone in an already degenerate shithole containment website, filled with insecure materialism obsessed "men" to have compassion or give a shit about anyone but themselves

These look like the chickens I'm hodling

Nice try but roasties won't cook fucking eggs anymore, they are just busting them.

>look how much virtue i have, guys. LOOK AT ME.

Because if I bought a low cap, like o buy a neo

Then I'll fucking own the whole supply

bleaching eggs? wtf????

We bleach assholes and eggs in 'Murica!