How in the world can an individual dodge that 9 to 5 shit, give me your ideas, or how one can plan and be a neet

How in the world can an individual dodge that 9 to 5 shit, give me your ideas, or how one can plan and be a neet.

save all the money you can to buy bitcoin before 2016

1.) Be wealthy
2.) there is no step two

Work a 10/80 schedule and enjoy a productive 3 days off every week

nice stuff guys, i'll think about it

at my current job i already work 9 hours tho, still just 2 days off a week

i also tried hunting grails in thrift shops, and sell them, works but is very slow and cant keep you from getting hungry

one in a lifetime opportunity wasted, feels great

you cand always travel back in time

Get a better job

easy to say

You join comfysignals and you'll be a neet forever.

It's not too late to make it in crypto...

Invute Link please?

e-commerce

>submit yourself to a psych ward, say you're suicidal
>spend some weeks in a comfy place
>apply for government NEETbux

A lot comes down to your personality. I know a lot of smart guys who are too "realist" in their approach. They work a cozy 9-5 earning quite a bit but not fuck you kind of money. They over-analyze every outcome and never get away from square "productive member of society"

And then there's the absolute go getters who give zero fucks and just try everything. They open random businesses, do podcasts, run ad campaigns, have youtube channels and generally twist and turn.

We're obviously not talking about the neets and absolute losers who cant do shit. I think you have to have it in you. If you find yourself posting such questions the best course of action is to just try things, outright do shit until something sticks instead of crawling forums for advice.

I dont know what the fuck my point is, get money fuck bitches, peace out

I escaped 9 to 5 about 4 years ago and now receive monthly royalty payments ranging from $3000-$5000. Comes from micro-transactions in video games where you receive a cut of the profits. It's dropping though as I inevitably thought it would but even if it's only $2K or a bit less I can happily live with that. Job has little outgoing costs so it only needs to cover bills and rent. Market is much harder to break into now after reaching saturation but I will still continue to try as the rewards are still worth it.

how you did that ?

cozy 9-5 works, but not mine, i work in a callcenter, gettin fucked every day, the pay is shit, some it guy from there mined bitcoin of the company servers and got caught, he tried his luck i guess

when people are saying this it is

Its not too late to make it in crypto. If you think you are "too late" you dont understand the scope of the crypto market. Early adopters are just about to come in soon. You're still at the bottom. This is a global revolution guys. There is so much room for growth its insane and its just beginning.

This is coming from someone who basically escaped the 9-5. Even now after the crash my MN's pay me more than my previous job ($70k/hyear salary). I'm pretty much good to go. Posting from sunny florida.

Lazy millenials. There's nothing more satisfying than making the most of your productive years. Work is a true worth of a man.

This place is full of commies I swear.

Affiliate Marketing
eComm

You can make an absolute killing if you know what you are doing.

Also, protip: These will be around forever

Mostly luck/right place at the right time but it still required years of work, it didn't just magically happen overnight.

Do you mean 8/80?
10/80 is the standard work schedule.

>actually did this

fells bueno senpai

>Do master's degree
>Be scientific researcher at university with 30 hours/week and flexible working hours
>Only do things you're interested in all day
>Still be paid more than your friends who work 40+ hours

Marry into money.
Sign up for one of those simulated mars mission experiments - live in a dome for couple years.
There are some gov projects that pay people for l moving to and living in remote areas like Alaska.
Some places in Europe grant you farming land in abandoned villages if you apply to live there and not sell.
Go into monastery.

Buy crypto.
Yes, it really is that easy.

Look the only good way to do this is to pick a good major and push through the equivalent of 9 to 5 at University.

Thing is you will either get used to the work load and or fail. Once you get your comfy job people will still push you to overwork and you might give in because you are accustomed to it.

At that point you can get away with working 30 hours if you haven't become a work addict or little bitch who can't say no and negotiate. Realize you don't need to have as much material stuff as your peers and keep your comfy job.

Tbh none of this helps though because most people on biz nowadays are just guys who need to man up and learn work ethic.

Great idea, sadly I'm not a nigger so I'm not going to be looking for shitty made in china shoes in second hand shops

crypto trading

this is it. nothing else

1.) Learn to code
2.) Work in a startup and have fun
3.) Get shares there that moons, start freelancing with your experience or get a really good idea and start your own shit.
4.) No longer 9 to 5
5.) Also crypto

>working for a university
>making more money than literally anyone with a proper degree
lol

Have you guys tried just being born wealthy?

T. silver spoon babby