BTC: from 0.06 USD to 20k USD

>33333233.333333 % up

Friendly reminder that we are not possibly in the biggest bubble in the history of mankind.

>It will reach 1M USD breh just hodl

Manhattan was bought with glass beads.

And?

Amazon.com stock

From $1.72 IPO to $1451.05 today

>84363.3721% up

BIGGEST BUBBLE IN HISTORY

Manhattan's price went from chest of glass beads to $1.5 trillion.

Stop posting your face on biz.

>biggest bubble in the history of mankind.

Not even close, the derivatives market is around 10 times the value of all money in existence on paper.

Can you on any level realize why this statement makes you ignorant?

Fortunately Amazon delivered and currently it's worth every penny. On the other hand, what does Bitcoin have to offer?

>Slow transactions
>High Fees
>Unstable price
>Something called Lightning Network that works like actual shit and has nothing to do with Bitcoin itself

Bitcoin is broken and certainly is not worth more than a few dollars.

Every asset started at 0 brainlet. This is just the first asset to be discovered in the digital age when things can be recorded. You do realise bitcoins were discovered not made right? Or are you a newfag brainlet who doesn't into math?

It's a new asset class, but is it worth more than a few dollars? Don't think so.

Bitcoin already failed as a currency.

Spotted.

Desperate short seller makes another uninspired post.

xoxo Gossip Bull

I just sent bitcoin for $0.11 (11 cents) and it took no more than 2 minutes to get confirmed. And BTW, actually do some research on lightning. It's amazing technology and it's already live on mainnet.

Get fucked, have fun transferring all your assets to BTC in 20 years when the price is 200k.

>And BTW, actually do some research on lightning. It's amazing technology and it's already live on mainnet.
That's a dishonest lie. Lightning Network is a HORRIBLE technology clearly inferior to most other alternatives. It requires that you stay online to receive money. Besides, it's glitchy and still losing money.

Bought quite a bit at 800 USD, sold everything at 17.5k, so no.

So there are morons using the LN mainnet when people are currently losing coins on testnet? Holy shit I hope they never reproduce.

>clearly inferior to most other alternatives
What alternatives exactly? Your 8mb blocksize increase?

Yes, software needs to be tested, it might surprise a brainlet like you.

Is that cz?

>What alternatives exactly?
Lumens, Ripple, NEO

Stop being pathetic

>reeeee y u not crash muh shorts are raping me muh bubble muh tulips y u no sell AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it hurts I just got liqudated moooooooom my down syndrome meeeeeds nooooo
Fuck you stupid retard.

is the low quality of this shitpost supposed to be part of the shitpost or nah?

I don't do margin trading.

>Lumens
60% premine for a currency... What the fuck are you smoking?

>Ripple
Umm let's see what's the premine on this one... 90%? HAHAHA

>NEO
Centralized Chinese smart contract platform for a currency? Hmm. You really are a brainlet.

Sorry BTC is too expensive for a poor cuck like you to own even 1 of them. It's ok, when BTC takes over as world currency, most people won't.

What's shitposting about Bitcoin being 33333233.333333 % up ? It's a fact.

All these news about the SEC and whatnot never mention that the only thing that matters it blockchain, not Bitcoin, because it just didn't work as a currency.

Actually it does work as a currency. And when lightning becomes mainstream, the market cap will rise to 1 trillion and volatility will become less. It will be the best currency ever invented.

Can you imagine actually being a permabear like faggot OP?

I legitimately can't imagine how horrible he must feel all the time.

Now that's shitposting lmao.

Just to make things clear, you are not serious right?

We're not talking about your money making ventures, degenerate gambler. We're talking about actual USE by regular people. "Lightning network" is unusable, end of story.

Like imagine being wrong all the time and then feeling smug about it.

That's what being OP must feel like.

I'm not saying Bitcoin is worthless, I'm just saying it isn't worth more than a few dollars.

Oh look, the brainlet can't come up with a coherent response.

Bitcoin is the most used crypto and will remain that way until the end of time. It has the mindshare of the general public and your pathetic FUD attempts can't change that.

Ok well the market has disagreed with you for a very long time, since at least 2013.

See you at 25k next month you fucking virgin wage slave

Your mental age must be between 8 and 15 years old. I'm out.

Again, nice response. It really shows your intellect and the depth of your argument against BTC. Surely, it will go down to "a few dollars" as you say. I'm selling all of mine now!!!

I took advantage of the market from 2016 to 2017. Don't get me wrong, I like money, but Bitcoin is full of stupid money now, like, really, REALLY stupid money.

>Bitcoin is the most used crypto and will remain that way until the end of time
It's only the most used crypto because legacy exchanges continue pairing it with altcoins. Altcoin trading is currently the main reason why people use bitcoin. Even the darknet, where bitcoin used to dominate, has already switched to better alternatives. Now use your petty little brain and figure, what will happen if all altcoins suddenly change their main peg? Where will be your bitcoin then? What a weak, shaky foundation of your blind faith - to depend on other coins only to call them "shitcoins".

Lightning Network is a weak technology inferior to all the others that I mentioned, you have to actually STAY ONLINE to receive money with it. It's shit.

I am in fact 50% monero and 50% btc. So yes, I have accounted for the dark net switch to monero. And yes, altcoin trading is big, but it's mainly for speculation. Anyone that actually wants to accept crypto as payment will choose bitcoin.

Lightning network is very robust and strong technology. Let's wait a year, and you will eat your words friend.

>inb4 muh market cap hurrdurr

the only arguement people who defend bitcoins current price is youre wrong Im right. this is stupid

>Anyone that actually wants to accept crypto as payment will choose bitcoin.
We've already seen that in action when BTC was at full capacity six weeks ago, and the reaction of online retailers that had previously accepted BTC. But yeah, let's pretend they will.

>It requires that you stay online to receive money
what? how does it work? can you lose your transaction if you are offline?