What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

Terrible

garbage

looks good I would fuck with that..

Seems like it'd be pretty good, but I have my suspicions that The bottom might be all mushy and gross, in which case in the garbage in the garbage it goes.

Looks like your pizza had a motorcycle accident.

So you like the looks of that crust?

>inb4 someone posts picture of soup in bread bowl

Looks burnt

Like this?

>image.jpg

Well yeah I just googled it know

is this a joke? It looks vile

Americans call this a pizza?

Looks like some sort of soup

Crust is an abomination, but I like the rest of it. Would eat minus the crust (unless it tasted good.)

its not that bad, its just too thick and too much dough for it not to be in a pan with lots of butter to make a good delicious deep dish

Doesn't look bad but really depends on sauce to cheese ratio. Looks way too saucy.

What is the name of such a kind of bread?

I live in a shithole in Japan so I probably wont be able to find it anyway but I wanna give that shit a try

Bread bowls are typically made of sourdough.

I'd need about a dozen of those Papa John's garlic butter containers but I'd eat it.

How pleb. Those are disgusting.

Thank you.

Everyone always goes on about how amazing the herb and garlic dip is. To me it tastes absolutely vile. I'm not some kind of pretentious cunt who hates fast food either, I'll eat McDonald's once in a while, but the garlic and herb dips at Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's are absolutely disgusting.

Is that Raleigh style 'za?

Cob loaf.

>shithole in Japan

oxymoron suzuki

actually maybe the 2m box apartments might be shit

dat's a pie

Overcooked as fuck

I'd eat it if it was given to me. That crust looks pretty tasty, actually.

eat her out

Greasy as fuck and the crust is way too thick. I would like to try the cheese, though.

I think I would like to try it.

Amanda's tits are really spaced far apart.

I didn't know this existed. What does it taste like?

ingredients:
Soybean oil, water, salt, vegetable mono & diglycerides , garlic, natural flavors, soy lecithin , lactic acid , sodium benzoate , calcium disodium EDTA , citric acid , beta carotene , vitamin A palmitate .

Use your imagination.

Garlic and butter sauce. Call me crazy but I bet it tastes like garlic and butter.

over cooked. it does not even have something green to add flavor or smell. to thick, probably not well cooked in the inside.
you should extend the dough more if you were the one that prepare it

all but papa's. something about papa's is good.

it's sourdough m8
you might be able to find it but unless it's from san francisco it's not real sourdough

Would like some pizza to go with that grease... HIIIIYYYYOOOOO

>papa johns

fucking triggered

I would eat it. I wouldn't eat the crust but all that yummy cheese shouldn't got to wast.

when did this thick pizza meme start

thinner the pizza the better.

it looks terrible but i am sure it tastes great.

Its ooblong and its a teeny bit burnt

I'm siskel and I'm ebert and your getting two thumbs up.

Looks yummy. Why are you drinking milk?

What do you think of this pizza?

Thanks but it's just a stock image I found on Google.

All of the cheese would fall off as soon as you took a bite and burn the shit out of your entire mouth area, do not want

Oven wasn't hot enough.

Middle looks good, but that crust looks dry and burnt. 6.5/10

It's mango flavoured milk, hmm, chemical.
Not me

Here's another one.

It looks good but I think places with big crusts like that should give you oil and parmesan or garlic butter to put on the crust, or do it themselves.

>>location or its not X
>>>/europe/

Garlic butter. It's great.

Protip: It's squeeze Parkay with garlic powder in it.

So if you ever wanted to make a bunch of it for cheap, just buy pic related and add garlic powder.

Fuck off autist

you didn't let the dough rise first