What's a good first beer? I want to join the craft beer lifestyle!

What's a good first beer? I want to join the craft beer lifestyle!

Any beer

Unless you're underaged I don't see why you would need to "adjust" to certain beers, you either like it or you don't

I think acquired taste is complete nonsense

ironic shitposting is still shitposting OP

Isn't there already a thread for you to sarcastically post in while having a groupwank over that working class authenticity that you and other pseudohipsters affect in order to try to look genuine (just like actual hipsters at least used to, ironically enough)?

Narragansett

The Craft Beer trend will fizzle out in about five years along with the associated "look" of craft beer drinkers. If you want to nostalgize about embarrassing old crap in front of the younger generation that they don't care about years from now, go for it.

Not an IPA that's for sure. Far too bitter for a first beer. Try an ale or stout.

yeah no. Craft beers are the Disco pants of the 2010s. Save money and buy a regular brand.

Just get a Rogue or ninkasi of some variety, eventually you'll learn beer is just a backer for shots anyway.

i unironically drink this. it's cheap as fuck and i just ignore the looks i get

It's been a "trend' for about 10 years now. It's well ingrained into beer culture

The idea of "craft" things in general is something people have latched onto for the past few years as well

You must both be literally 15 or something

Yeah it's like the Masque of the Red Death where a bunch of morons and nobodies go for dumb overpriced luxuries because they think it gives them cultural status.

See also: grocery stores in shopping malls, video arcades, malt shops, tripp pants, madonna hair, surge soda

>Sierra Nevada Pale Ale came out 35 years ago
>the craft segment of the beer market has grown ever since
>despite this, I don't like it so it is a fad that will die out, for real guys
Will people also return to instant once this pretentious coffee trend dies out?

That rebel IPA variety 12 pack was alright. If you're a lightweight though look the fuck out because they're all 6.3% alcohol or higher. One of them is over seven.

Guinness (not very heavy, not too much hops, fairly smooth flavor)

Drive to the closest brewery and order the first beer on the list. If you don't like it ask the bartender for something else

All Day IPA by Founders is a pretty easy drinking brew. Low on alcohol, moderate flavor; a great place to start.

You must be in that 15-19 age range where you're still stealing Budweiser out of your uncles fridge.

Yeah it was my gateway to actually liking beer.I guess it isn't craft beer but it still worked for me.

Buy beers you see people over 50 buying. Chances are they had the whole experimental phase and know what's best.

Chances are they started buying whatever was cheapest 30 years ago and never, ever experimented.

thats a perfectly mediocre ipa.

>craft beer lifestyle

The world laughs at you clappyfats.

im an oregonian right

im a fucking oregonian & im bitching about this idiot

>craft beer lifestyle

what the fuck OP

>"I'm a srs adult because I live in a gentrifying hipster bubble and can afford overpriced bougie items with a trust fund while complaining about being poor, even though I've never met a person who isn't a lily white hipster!"

yeah okay.

Must be laughing a lot in your mud huts

Yeah uhh the craft beer lifestyle I see people shilling all these uhh new brews and limited and one-off ones. It's a lifestyle choice! I want to be a part of this culture where one appreciates this alcoholic beverage. CRAFT BEER BABY YEAH HAHA! I'm not a soda drinking kid anymore!

They are the drink equivalent of wearing a tie dyed beanie and growing a mustachio as a college freshman. Enough said.

ebin false flagging bro, you sure showed those fedora tippers!