I've been all in on Nano since december, but I can't keep going with it anymore. It's a dead coin

I've been all in on Nano since december, but I can't keep going with it anymore. It's a dead coin.

Which coin should I go to now?

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raiblocks/W01051cDjmk
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raiblocks/6oveeb6-qf8
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1569955.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OMG thank me EOY

50% REQ 50% LINK thank me EOY

OCN
DAT
NAS
THETA
ZIL

XLM Stellar
Fast
almost feeless
energy conservative

Lol fucking retard held this even after the pump. Probably believed the "$500 EOY 2017.

Imagine having to live while being that fucking dumb.

wait what.. youve been in since before it mega pumped and still hold now? literally why
why did you think 200x or whatever dumb gain it made in a month was sustainable

>not stagger dumping it from 20 bucks all the way up to 30.

lmaooo

>2 months hold
nano sucks but jesus you fucks are weak hands

Because eth went from cents to $1300

No man! Can't you see?? It's forming the well known "Descending Fiasco" pattern. You need to let it hit 0 sats, that's when it moons

because i buy on fundamentals, not the opinions of retards who measure in BTC, worry about "node incentives", or think that utility tokens are more valuable than currencies.

I sold some higher to divest risk, but this is still way undervalued.
Perfect time to get in when everyone is panicking and calling it dead. just need about 3 weeks of patience before a bull run starts.

if you just chase pumps you'll think this is dead. I got in before the pump because I understand what is valuable in this market.

but it is dead.

I cant believe people don't think this was a manipulated pump and dump. You are like a verge or tron bag holder

>2014 shit coin that was abandoned by main dev twice
>2017 still cant get it to function, risk of forks due to network imploding
>gets delisted from 2 exchanges and now orphaned with no place to buy it

This is when the devs know their coin isnt going anywhere organically. They pick up mercatox and a brand new pajeet exchange bitgrail to manipulate the prices. They flood reddit claiming xrb is brand new tech and when people the 2 shit exchanges lock their accounts so they cant sell and pump up the price

Imagine an exchange made just for xrb (bitgrail) where the owner complains how the coin is absolute shit to work with even with the devs talking and helping him daily. Its funny how they rebrand to distance themselves from 3 years of inactivity and exchange problems and then bitgrail exit scams

Oh, did i mention your shitcoin doesnt even have timestamps? All these people learning about the missing xrb in oct/november is from bitgrails internal SQL database. God damn is it a dumpster fire

Yes it is dead. LINK, REQ, or even its daddy IOTA

REQ, XLM and XRP. Ignore Veeky Forums and their VEN OMG LINK memes

maybe I'm delusional but I'm still bullish on nano, technical development on wallets and upgrades to syncing and ledger pruning are almost done (max 1-2 months), then all focus will go on marketing, I hope for a big bullrun when partnerships and so on start popping up

The design is lightweight by nature. Timestamps can be recorded offchain if you really want them. Blazing speed comes at tradeoffs.

> They pick up mercatox and a brand new pajeet exchange bitgrail to manipulate the prices.
This is why i call you retarded. The devs try to get listed wherever they can, they don't choose who accepts them. they're not responsible for bomber's retardation. notice 7 other exchanges have had small problems, but they managed to deal with them before losing $170 million and blaming it on someone else. If you can't see bomber is the issue you have brain damage.

it was never abandoned. It was delisted because of third world pajeets threatening cryptopia support - all of that went away when the distribution ended. Timestamps are a non-issue. You do realize that even in ethereum and bitcoin no one actually relies on timestamps? they can be faked(within a reasonable timeframe). This is why all smart contract logic uses block numbers and stuff instead.

There were like, I dont' know, 1203203 pumps for this coin. Look at the freakin chart. If you didn't sell at any of those, you're a god damn idiot.

They've been saying they're almost done for since last September....

Yea they picked those two exchanges because no other exchange would want to touch them with a 10 foot pole after Bittrex and Cryptopia delisted from wallet issues.

Is instability a nice feature of "muh lightweight" coin too?
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raiblocks/W01051cDjmk

oh really now?
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raiblocks/6oveeb6-qf8

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1569955.0

they pick ALL exchanges. any coin wants to be listed as much as possible. they can't have perfect foresight of which exchanges are going to be retarded or not
you made me explain it twice and confirmed, not only are you retarded, you are impermeable to logic.

ohhh so devs saying not to hype up the price is a bad thing because it's still in development. go back to your tron bags

youre shilling XRP over VEN and OMG?? you're a fucking confirmed retard autistic.

no they haven't, the development only started picking up in november, ios wallet is already in beta testing, this friday new desktop wallet is released for beta testing

Get ready to an hero this summer if you're a noomg

>bittrex wallet issues
>cryptopia wallet issues
>bitgrail wallet issues
>mercatox wallet issues
>kucoin wallet issues
>binance wallet issues

>its the exchanges being retarded not the coin

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You seriously cant get that you bought a manipulated pump and dump. Go look on coinmarketcap and see how low the daily trading volume always was in comparison to other coins with similar marketcaps. You know why? its easy to control 2 small exchanges.

Ever wonder why the price fell like a rock when people moved their xrb to where they were allowed to sell? Dont worry, the binance listing and rebrand will save your shitcoin :-)

glad you're able to rip the bandaid off user and sorry you got scammed. next time say no to DAG.

Honestly posts like this just confuse me. Why are the anti nano shills so emotional and irrational? The exchange issues are just a result of the fact that its completely different tech compared to every other coin so they can't just copy paste Bitcoin/erc20 solutions. Binance and kucoin work fine now. And wallet to wallet was always perfect.

I sold my nano before the bitgrail hack because it was obvious the pump was over, but you're a complete moron if you think this is a shit coin with no real world use cases. I expect it to be in the top 10 by years end, but it's going to keep going down for a while until people forget about this recent disaster and the hype can rekindle.

And lol at anyone who recommended xrp or its retarded little brother xlm. Both are centralized and exist for the sole purpose of making the devs rich.

Also i reinvested my nano gains into eos and neo of anyone is curious. Both are far superior to ethereum and both are gonna make it.

You are so emotionally invested into fudding this coin, it's kind of sad. I can literally recognize the same posts from you in each individual Nano thread. Which is strange, because if you read any of the archived Nano threads they all provide points against the regurgitated shit you're spewing. I've sold off most of my xrb to diversify a while after the ath, but if you are seriously comparing this coin to XVG and TRX, you're not thinking objectively.

>You are so emotionally invested into fudding this coin
>Says the idiot emotionally invested into xrb
It's just fun to sit back and laugh at the retards while you try to cope with your plebbit hype shitcoin

Just a reminder that there is a concerted effort to FUD this coin.

Whales are taking advantage of the BitGrail drama and are aiming to tank this coin down to $5 within the next few weeks.

I'd recommend selling off your XRB now and buying back in in a month's time, at which time it will start to moon.

you're fucking pathetic still defending this "coin". you're probably an xrb dev.

anyone notice the amount of reddit spacing in an xrb post? what a fucking surprise

>Buy high
>Sell low
Well done, looks like it is time to go back into XRB

because we are sick you scammers polluting our board with this absolute bullshit. stop. you're not welcome here. go back to plebbit and see if you can fool those neanderthals for a second time cuz it's not gonna work here you absolute faggot piece of shit.

It's really hard coping with 100x gains.

>we
>our board
Found the shill. And the only threads I've seen about nano in the past 2 weeks has been fud threads made by mouth breathers like you

Kys weak hands

why would there not be fud threads? these guys just pulled off a coordinated pump and dump turned exit scam and stole millions of dollars. the fact you're still defending it is bizarre. the only explanation is you're one of them.

good call OP

If it was anything at all like you're claiming the coin would have already been delisted by binance and the value would have dropped to 0. Keep spreading those obvious lies pajeet. Not sure what your objective is...

based on everything that has happened I would say a binance delisting is likely. good luck trying to con a few more newbies before then scumbag

Who am i conning by saying that i sold my nano and wouldn't buy in right now? so emotional... You're either a paid shill or you bought at the ath

>binance wallet issues

yeah for all of like 2 hours in the first day it was released

LOL

this

Don't list to this, it's reverse FUDology!

The XRB team are experts at censoring FUD. Your investment is in safe hands.