What's the best IPA in you're opinion?

What's the best IPA in you're opinion?

Everyone on this board is too much of a pussy to drink IPAs

>le "I have an autistic anti-IPA fixation so I false flag in every beer thread when I'm not making my own" post

This is my go-to but I like to try different ones as they come along.

In my are opinion I do not have one

Whichever has the highest abv

It's hard to pick a favorite, but pic related is my go-to.

Tried 120 Minute just this past year and it was really good, but you can't call something you only had 2 bottles of your favorite.

I'm opinion?

Sculpin is good but its so much more expensive than other IPA of its tier

1-8-7 on a undercover hop.

187 IBU's
10% ABV

$5 CAD

it's overpriced for sure... I'm not even a fan of regular or pineapple sculpin, just grapefruit

Shit
APA
DIPA

Two Hearted is the only one I could drink whenever and not be sick of

Upland Brewery, Dragonfly IPA

literally like no contest fammy

Either Ballast Point or the retailers are going full jew mode on Sculpin/Grapefruit Sculpin recently. You used to be able to find six packs of both of them for under $10 pretty easily. Last time I saw it in the store it was $14.99, which is completely ridiculous. Sculpin is a great beer, but it's hard to justify at that price point.

Here's my pick

Two Hearted is the best but there's a lot of solid 2nd places

pure hoppiness by alpine beer company

been trying to get my hands on this

This shit right here.

Their Maduro brown ale is also excellent, though obviously not an IPA.

Two hearted isn't even a real IPA even though it's marketed as such

>APA
by marketing, but its essentially an IPA. Its a fairly arbitrary distinction between the two

>Two hearted isn't even a real IPA
um, what is it then?

all IPA's are a disappointment after finding this one. Wish I could afford to drink it daily.

Okay, I'll bite.

Why do you people like IPA's?

I know you can't all be making this shit up, so I'm genuinely curious.

An APA

Because I enjoy the taste and aroma, go figure right

I don't understand how you could argue that. Its like the prototypical IPA

/thread

Sixpoint Resin. Perfect taste balance, also like 9.something% alcohol.

I like the hops and the high alcohol content. It's not my favorite beer but it's up there.

It, um, tastes good

Best beer in Florida.

IPA'S can't be the best, they're not hefeweizen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

there's a golden rule that anything involving puns or a play-on-words that's not a Thai restaurant is shit.

>golden rule that anything involving puns or a play-on-words that's not a Thai

>not including the other countries that are part of the golden triangle

I hadn't had an american been in over a week when i was in Paris then got a hold of the Yellow Snow IPA. Was glorious.

Regionally i love Westbrook and Trifecta IPA

Two Hearted is always a good choice year round, but also Celebration in the winter months.

however pic related if i had to choose one IPA to drink for the rest of my life.

Fruity, malty, refreshing. What's not to like? I'm not big on the piney stuff.

This. Stone Enjoy By is easily as good as the more sought-after IPAs. My favorite by far.

>you're a pussy for not liking something that tastes bad

>everybody but me is just pretending to like it to fit in

I like Buxton's Axe Edge.

Although I preferred their Ace Edge, used a nicer hop.

yes. this is the supreme IPA. regular sculpin is quite tasty as well.

Have you had the Stone Delicious IPA? I thought it would be shit because it is "low gluten" or something but it is actually one of the best beers I've ever had.

This local place called cycle brewing has an ipa called fixie and it’s pretty goddamn great

Sip of Sunshine is the finest IPA I've ever had. Unfortunately it's hard to get and I live in Florida, so I can't find it too often. Lambo Door by Grimm is amazing as well, but same deal.

Overall, from a guy who has had enough Heady and Pliny and pretty much every other sought after single or double IPA around, I honestly think as far as readily accessible IPAs go, Racer 5 is the best single and Resin is the best double.

Fight me.

It's their session IPA...

When it's good it's amazing, but it usually isn't. Cycle is crazy inconsistent, and a bunch of assholes to boot especially considering they're only the second best brewery on the same street.

Out of the 11 or so IPAs I've tried, this one was by far my favorite.