Welcome to Chipotle user

>Welcome to Chipotle user
>Would you like white rice or brown rice?

>go to chipotle
>get salmonella

75% brown, 20% white, 5% surprise me

>welcome to chipotle

Veggie burrito with
Brown rice
Black Beans.
Hot salsa
Cheese
Corn
Lettuce
Peppers
Guacamole

>very good user
>guacamole will be $2 extra

>no thanks, I don't why I came here I'll go to a real restaurant

White rice, obviously. Antinutrients are for morons.

I would like white rice with a splash of e-coli please

>He doesn't go to Hot Head

I'd like the fuck out of Chipotle. I'm not paying nearly $10 for a shitty "burrito".

I'd like to put my white rice in your brown rice if you know what I mean

>Brown rice
>No beans
>Fajita Veggies
>Chicken
>medium salsa
>Guac, cheese, lettuce
>Chips w/ a side of guac

>I'm not paying nearly $10 for a shitty "burrito".
its like $7, stop exaggerating. No more expensive than what you would pay at any other fast casual place. The only way you are getting something cheaper is if you go to low tier fast food and order of the dollar menu

Yes

Got into a confrontation at Chipotle

They skimped me on meat (literally put like 2oz) I stood there and starred the guy while the next employee was asking what else I wanted on the burrito. I ignored her completely and continued to stare him while he was tending to the next customer. The girl kept saying "excuse me sir" but she didn't even exist to me.

This faggot knew I was bertstaring him hard and was getting nervous and shakey and didn't know what to do.

After he helped a few customers he could no longer help any more because the line was jammed up and my eyes were still locked on his.

Finally he muttered "ca...can I help y..you?" and while staring him directly into the eyes I pointed to the steak. He nervously grabbed the spoon and put more steak on and my eyes left his for a fraction of a second to verify it was the correct amount, then I continued to stare him while telling the other employee what else I wanted.

I never took my eyes off his while I was finishing up the burrito, paying, and getting napkins. I even walked backwards out of the store so I could continue to bertstare him. When I got into my truck I drove at a snails pace around the front windows and continued to bertstare him through the windows.

Pretty sure that faggot quit after that, never saw him again.

-3 soft tacos
-barbacoa beef
-white rice
-black beans
-hot and mild salsa
-sour cream
-cheese and lettuce
-pay with gift card
-throw directly into th trash right in front of them
-sage/hide/report thread
-jackoff

Kek

Must suck to only have soulless restaurant chains instead of real restaurants and bars in your country, damn.

You might say chipotle is bad but it is no where near as fucking shitty as qdoba. Hell taco Bell is better and they are not $3 a taco or $8 a burrito

y-you too

I took the wife and daughter to barberitos yesterday for mothers day. She got a cheese quesadilla and loved it.

I got a tofu burrito and it was really tasty.

She said it was the best mothers day she's ever had.

I don't know if i'd put it on par with chipotle, but it was on par with moe's or qdoba.

Willy's is still the best.

white black barbacoa spiciest lettuce cheese water

thanks for providing the best combination of convenience, taste, fillingness, nutrition, and bang for the buck value of any fast food chain

>burrito bowl
>small amount of brown rice
>exta black beans
>peppers/onions
>half chicken, half barbacoa
>medium and hot salsa
>tiny bit of corn salsa
>lettuce
>little cheese

>burrito bowl
Hey Nancy, how are the tits?

?

where is the insult here

I am honestly confused

But you get a much higher quantity of food with the bowl vs the burrito. You're thinking of the salad.

You get the same amount, you only think you get more due to optical illusions.

QDOBA SON

Nice copypasta

i have never been to a chipotle but i heard they make a mean salmonella

I get a build your own and it's ridiculously cheaper.

No rice
Barbacoa
Pinto beans
Cheese

Side of corn, hot and quac $2extra i know. Because it's just two soft tacos they are stuffed to the max and you get a small chips and drink. Comes out to about 7.00 with tax. People act like they are expensive as shit but this is a whole meal for me for not that bad of price, if I didn't get the quac itd be $5

>due to optical illusions

No forbidden or red rice?

White rice
Barbarcoa, extra meat
Pinto Beans
Pico de gallo
Lettuce
Cheese
Guacamole
Sour Cream

I also get chips, cup of white rice, cup of pico de gallo, cup of guacamole and a cup of cheese.

how does guac cost any money. most mexican places give that shit away for free because an avocado is only $1 at most.

i've never eaten at chipotle before

>live two blocks away from Chipotle
>tfw I found a stack of several dozen "free burrito" coupons the mailman must have dropped

Guac is free if you don't get meat.

There is a sign up at my local Chipotle claiming that their pork is safe for consumption.

I like how the restaurant chain actually tried to blame the farmers for its own poor food handling techniques.

No, Qdoba is fucking awesome.

fuck that guy for shitting on qdoba
Imma go get me some fucking mexican gumbo tonight

Is forbidden rice a meme?

>muh queso
Fuck off, child

go back to sucking taco bell's dick faggot

Reread your posts before you post them.

>I like how the restaurant chain actually tried to blame the farmers for its own poor food handling techniques.

Did they really do that? Damn. As a consumer (notice I didn't use the word 'customer'), I would be thinking, "Uh, yeah, but you bought it from them. Like...you paid money for bad meat. And then you went on to sell it to your customers and destroy your reputation. Who's the idiot now? Faggots."

>Having to put up a sign saying your pork is fine
lmao

>taco bell is better
wtf

that'll be 15.65
>rip off food.

i actually prefer carolina gold rice. is that mexican?

Get the bowl with the tortilla on the side, this is how you get the most. The worker might hate you for asking for a tortilla on the side and subsequently gip you on portions

kek
White I eat brown rice at home, but when I treat myself I get white rice.

Their portions are so big, my wife and I split a burrito and still feel fat :(

Are u a little guy?

their portions seem bigger than they are, thats the wonder of filler foods. Unless you put sour cream and cheese on it thats an instant 400-500 calories

I love you.

>I'll have a burrito white rice please
>Black beans
>Half chicken, half barbacoa (or half carnitas). Thank you.
>No salsa please.
>A little bit of cheese and sour cream
>Guac on the side. Thank you!
>Grab a bottle of smoked chipotle Tobasco sauce on the way to the table
>Or, a salad with chicken and the above ingredients sans the sour cream. Shut up, the dressing is delicious.

Saying please and thank you gets you the good portions. And it makes a service worker's day slightly less shitty, so win/win!

Uh, isn't the build-your-own for kids? I thought it was for kids. Isn't it on the kids menu?

I ate Chipotle the other day for the first time. I dont get what is the fuzz about, it was PRETTY fucking basic.

Tbh fuck Chipotle, I'm so done with them. Over priced, assembly line, meme, and inferior to green cactus in every way.

Skipped breakfast and only had a few oranges for lunch because I was super busy. Splurged on Chipotle for dinner and got:

>Burrito bowl
>Tortilla on the side
>White Rice (extra rice requested)
>black beans
>Half chicken and half barbacoa
>"salsa verde" or whatever their weird green one is supposed to be
>corn, cheese, sour cream, and lettuce

Bowl, white rice, pinto beans, carnitas, cheese, and guac with Chips and a cup filled with oke Zero with 3 lemon slices.

Every day when I worked there. Though i'd switch up the meat from time to time.

I heard recently now that nothing is fresh anymore and prep doesn't do shit except for make guac now.

>I heard recently now that nothing is fresh anymore and prep doesn't do shit except for make guac now.
Well you heard wrong

Whoops meant to go to Cilantro I don't like my food with a side of disease.

No dickhead most of it is NOT fresh. GOOGLE is a tool for you. Fucking autsperg.

>Random internet blogs are more correct than people who work there

WWHHIIIITTEE PPPPOOWWEERR

>shills are more correct than non shills

There was no flavor. I can't believe the cheese, all the corn and veggies I got, the lime chicken all tasted like nothing.

The only texture was the rice and quac, the onions, corn, etc all soggy. It was just mush, watery mush. Qdoba was very busy (almost full) so it's not like I went to some dead location. I went there since the anti gmo stance chipotle has is retarded but if it's my only option for something resembling Mexican food

>shit that never happened

>"whoops I thought this was superior Moe's see ya later"

maybe you're used to fucktons of salt because all the qdobas I've ever been to have been a great balance between fresh salsa and well cooked meat on tangy cilantro rice. I get a half portion of beans but I'm a faggot who likes ricey burrites

If this thread is still up tomorrow I'll try qdoba again

>rice
I'm not a peasant. If I want carbs I can get them elsewhere

>cums on the to tortilla

Remember one time this hot as chick was working at Chipotle.
She had the tiniest waist and biggest tits.
I just thought to myself, what a waste