Cooking for pets?

Who here cooks for their pets or what food scrapes do you give them?

My dog always gets the "lesser" meat from rotisserie chickens. My kitty used to always join in for pieces of chicken or fish. Pic is my kitty sleeping in a box

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t2VPBF6Kp4
youtube.com/watch?v=o_iwyozUX9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The last thread got deleted but my pet rats eat what I eat in small portions, they get regular rat food pellets whenever they want but but they go crazy for spicy human food that some people claim is too hot for them to touch.

Oh wait I got a better one

Small portions from a >>BIG

>small portions
small portions for a human maybe

That rat used to sit and eat regular rat food for 2 hours straight then eat whatever leftovers I gave him, he lived to be almost twice the age of a wild rat and ended up the alpha, not a bad life considering many of his relatives probably ended up getting fed to snakes. A rat does not get to be the boss if he is immobile and weak, their metabolism is like 4 times faster than ours.

>small portions for a human maybe
A spoonful per rat, large for their tiny stomachs but I have seen them consume amounts way beyond their so called limits, wait until you have seen one drink so much water they become pear shaped, truly a remarkable animal.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t2VPBF6Kp4

They can tread water for three days, compress their skeleton and eat all the foods we can. Never underestimate how tough the rat is.

All i give my cats is tinned tuna, raw meat and grain free cat food. they dont really need anything else

>claiming your pet is alpha status
>no pics for proof

Don't be a little guy

>Don't be a little guy
He was not little, he was actually the only Alpha that never had a single fight in his life due to his size.

cats love raw chicken necks.

Can you post pics of your rats fighting?

Do you set it up in an arena like fashion and cook a feast for the victor?

>Can you post pics of your rats fighting?
Not got a single pic of my boys fighting but here is a vid of how it usually happens. I once had a rat disemboweled due to a fight but thankfully most injuries are minor.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_iwyozUX9U

He is said to be so bad that he never had to fight anyone. This is because he looked so tough that anyone he might have fought got scared and tried to get on his good side.

That is why he is known as Mousa, Victory by Default

All hail Adolph, king of the fat rats. I had 3 months of fighting after Adolph died due to rat politics, they are pretty complex for rodents.

His tail looks like a long log of shit

I order my puppers food from the interwebs and occasionally it doesn't show up when it's supposed to. When that happens he eats what I eat until his chow is delivered. Pic related is ground duck, mushrooms and rice for Hux and I.

I don't have rats anymore but it was the same with mine, they just got whatever I got.

That's some fancy food for ck, especially for doggies

I didn't think rats were so popular among ck

does the rice make your pupper fart?

When I got my first doggo, he was from a rescue centre and was severely malnourished, so we were told to feed him lots of chicken and rice to bulk him up. For whatever reason, the rice seemingly made him constantly fart and for the first couple months of having him the smell was unbearable until we started feeding him normal doggy food.

Doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense though, rice shouldn't make you toot