Going vegan for a month, what are some good recipes??

Going vegan for a month, what are some good recipes??

carrot sticks

Just eat meat like a normal person.

grass

For health or other reasons?

some sort of tofu/soy product
some sort of gluten/vegetable protein product
rice with bread
bread with rice
plain noodles with olive oil
plain noodles with margarine
plain noodles, rice and bread
vegetables
vegetables with tofu or gluten/vegetable protein product

>boil rice with salt and a bit of butter
>fry onions, sweet peppers (add a bit of hot pepper if you like spice) and mushrooms in a pan with a bit of oil
>add the rice to the pan
>add soy sauce
>add fried pork you dumbass
>enjoy a good meal that is not for vegan fucks

Portabello mushrooms are your best friend. Make them with blackbean burgers.

>tfw went vegetarian for a year but hate beans/mushrooms

Stir frys
Currys
Bean based dishes like chili
Portobella sandwiches

And then just kind of dishes like that. As a vegan you don't have to worry about overdoing carbs as much. But I have seen plenty of fat vegans that just eat nuts and bread.

sous-icide

Health mainly and lowkey morals. Just a month to see how I cope and if there's any improvement in my health, skin, etc

Stuffed peppers are always an option. Sourdough bread bowls with vegan "clam chowder" (google), just hold the mushrooms

Vegan isn't hard considering people eat way less meat today than they did even 20 years ago. Plus it's so damn trendy there are recipes everywhere.

>lowkey morals
This is bullshit. If you have a moral reason for going vegan, then you go vegan. You don't "test it out" first to see if following your morals are comfortable for you. If you have to do tryouts to see whether that's the case, then you don't have these moral beliefs.

It's also easier to do vegan if you're coming off vegetarian first, so it's not such a big shock.

One thing I would do is think of your favorite dishes now and see if they can be made vegan by removing or changing a few ingredients.

Different people value different things to different degrees, and prioritise different things in different orders. You'll understand when you're older, hopefully.

Stay away from cheese replacements like daiya for at least the first month. They'll just taste like shit at first, but after a while you can fool your tastebuds

>I don't want anyone to be able to criticize me for my hypocrisy
No, fuck you. You want to brag about your morals, you fucking walk the walk. Too many of you faggots think you should be able to say whatever you want without criticism.

Ironic post of the year

Serious question here
Why does veganism make people so mad? Unless someone is attrmpting to force their beliefs/diet on you who the fuck cares what some other user eats?

>Unless someone is attrmpting to force their beliefs/diet on you
You just answered your own question.

Reality hurts. People don't like knowing that they've been wrong their whole life either

It's fun

like bullying the fat kid in class

>Unless someone is attrmpting to force their beliefs/diet on you
Show me a vegan who doesn't do just that, and I'll show you a one-in-a-million preddy cul gay.

is this your first time here? or just trying to escape your containment board, seeing if you can get away with it yet?

He's not bragging about his morals, hes posting it low key anonymously on an image board you twat

Rice + black beans + salsa. Easy as fuck to make, very healthy and tastes a little like tacos.
I eat it all the time.

>Bean based dishes like chili

A bullet