Anyone else here hate IPA?

Anyone else here hate IPA?

Pic related is the only one I can stand, and that's only because there's very little aftertaste

Na IPA is pretty good

I do. I am happy that shit tier trend is over.

hating IPA is the new meme
before too long Veeky Forums contrarians will realise this and go back to loving every IPA without exception, there is no golden mean

Somewhat, this is why I put all my beer money towards wheat beer and why Fat Tire is my default when at somewhere that serves microbrews but no wheats and ordering a macro would be weird.

I can taste and appreciate IPAs on their own, but they're just bullshit when trying to eat something or when it's hot and you get thirsty.

IPA is the goat besides sours. and there are much better ones than heady topper. most ipas are bad but that's just because most beers are bad. beer is still young

No. I think there's a time and place for all styles of beer.

this.
sometimes I just want a light body low abv ale or lager to crush multiple of on a hot summer day.

maybe a winter seasonal or belgian dark strong, or imperial stout to sip after dinner by the fire

or maybe I want a hop rocket-rip-your-face-off dank meme IPA because it tastes good and I can appreciate the myriad of flavors that hops can contribute to a beer.

I use to really enjoy IPAs but I've lost the taste for them. Lately I've been enjoying the scotch and double+ ales. Now that its warming up I'll prolly get into some lighter brews.

TWO HEARTED
W
O

H
E
A
R
T
E
D

Ipa fucking blows

The brewer always has to over hop or stuff as much hops as possible in to the beer to make it seem complex and exquisite

Makes the beer extremely bitter and horribly unpleasant and difficult to drink since it almost feels like you are drinking a hop extract

This trend better die, it ruined a lot of beers that could have had promise but the brewers just doused it with hops

no. ipa is the hero adult me needs.

really wish I could get one of these desu senpai

They're ok, except for the horrible fucking names.

>fat tire
>microbrew

cmon son

I'll drink any beer, I like all beer.

It literally is

Do you know what a microbrewery is?

By definition it is lad.

Sierra Nevada has a seasonal tropical IPA, beer camp, that is really good and not overly hoppy

>Do you know what a microbrewery is?
A brewery that produces less than 460,000 gallons of beer annually. New Belgium produced 945,000 gallons in 2014, more than double that.

user you replied to, fucking brainfart, was going to say craft beer but couldn't squeeze that phrase out of my head.

Yeah, I know they're not a microbrew but I keep mixing the phrase up with craft beer.

I like some IPA's but I've had more I dislike than like. I like that they're high in alcohol content. Pic related it one I found that I like.