Oven or microwave

Oven or microwave

will it make a difference in aussie shitposting?

Microwave for 1 minute then pie warmer for an hour or two.

why are americans so afraid of australians?

cause we cuck your women harder than bulls?

Tobkeek

>microwave
what the fuck are you thinking m8
this shouldn't even be a question

u fucking right mate? microwaved pies are the shit. add some sauce and use a spoon and dig out and eat the pastry at the end. tops.

im not aussie nor have I had one of these before but I cant possibly imagine the microwave being better

microwave
why would i wait 45 minutes for something i'm going to finish in 5
they're not even that good

microwave is better
if you are the sort of braindead melt that likes their pastry in soggy sheets instead of crisp and flaky that is

this senpai

soggy pastry is tops.

if you have a preference for microwave; neck yourself.

With that said, I haven't bought frozen pies in years. Anything good?

>Do Australians even lose their virginity like us? I assume they just wander around rambling until they're finally bent over and buttfucked by a kangaroo or an abbo

>american humour

lucky i dont have to tip for that

jesus mate

Any of the more expensive chunky steak pies are generally better.
I think Boscastle probably leads the pack.

This is the only brand that I've had that is worth buying. They take a god damn hour in the oven but they are pretty good.

As an American, that appears to be a pot pie crust filled with frozen burrito meat and topped with ketchup. Am I wrong? PLEASE tell me I'm wrong. I'm not above eating frozen food or fast food but I think I may be sick.

It's fucking delicious and if you don't enjoy a steak and cheese with watties tomato sauce then you're a queer cunt

>They take a god damn hour in the oven
fuck, i hate that

I don't even know if I'll be hungry in an hour.

oven because i hate free radicals.

it's nothing like any burrito I've ever seen, closer to a goulash or beef bourguignon. Tomato sauce is a preference, I usually don't have it, and OPs pic is an excessive amount. Also, unlike ketchup, tomato sauce doesn't include HFCS as a main ingredient, much less sweet.

don't you have some emus to lose to?

If you microwave for half the time and then put it in the oven for the second half it works pretty well. Most of the time in the oven is just getting it up to temperature from being a frozen brick.

fuck i hate americunts, they are like vaginaless sheilas!

do you guys just lack planning skills? if you eat most days at 6pm, put it in the oven at 5pm.

or do you just wait until you're hungry and scramble to prepare food most of the time?

To cuck a woman you would need to have sex with her husband.

A meat pie is not the sort of meal you prepare when you're planning ahead.

Whatever the place I'm buying it from does. If I'm eating frozen meat pies at home I'm getting something nicer than Mrs Mac's.

Why not?

>lose a war against emus
>think they can make a cuckold of anyone

it has to be the oven for you i am afraid.

Watties is a New Zealand product.
Please don't say cunt, you'll get confused for one of those convicts across the pond.

North of England here. Pies are great why do Americans only have chicken pot pies or deserts?

I just did an experiment to make microwaved grilled cheese and it worked better than any stovetop grilled cheese

no pics because i already ate it but

>two slices of process cheese (I used bordens made with cheddar)
>slap between two slices bread
>I also added some mustard
>microwave ~45 seconds until cheese starts to melt
>stick it in a toaster
>let it toast

better than any homemade grilled cheese I have ever had

Natchitoches meat pie, Louisiana has them

>using processed cheese

implying your opinion will ever matter

>he doesn't know there are multiple categories of processed cheese
>implying I didn't use real cheese

>ketchup on a pie