Tfw you feast like a king

>tfw you feast like a king

Other urls found in this thread:

x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/
youtube.com/watch?v=N1DQTd1sBFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's it, where's my car keys?! Going out and getting ingrediant right this second!

Yeah and if you keep eating like that you will never leave the throne.

Don't do it!
x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/

Can't imagine how much salt is in that nasty box

Only 2 grams.

Please let us know how it turns out. In this thread if you can.

Hungry Man used to be way cheaper and gave you whole Breasts in their fried chicken meals

Now they cut everything up into tiny bits. They will even cut a fucking thigh in fucking half! Dip the tiny chicken bits in a pound of breading (which doesn't even taste good anymore thanks to reduced ingredients for the breading) They put it in a new yellow box called "SELECTS" to make it look all fancy and than raised the price on it from $2.69 for actual whole breasts to $3.18 to $4.18 for bits and pieces of random cut up shit they call "SELECTS" . They even fry the chicken spin neck and tail.

I shit you not they will dip a chicken tail, neck, or spin in breading, fry it, and dump it in the tv dirnner tray.

That cholesterol. They should just rename it from Hungry Man to Dead Man

i didn't know kings ate processed trash

This is the reason I only get their chicken patty meal now. Got a breaded spine with no meat one time pissed me off lol.

not a fan of hungry man. rather have the bounty 1 dollar special.

>1090 calories are enough to supply you for a week

I mean, I get it, but freaking out at that label means you've never added up the sodium/fat/calories at a restaurant with big portions.

Is this real?

Unfortunately

I felt genuine pain from seeing this

Niggas would doubt me if I said I'd gladly eat 2 of these in 1 sitting, but trust me, niggas would be sorely mistaken.

youtube.com/watch?v=N1DQTd1sBFE

This channel gives me a weird boner