VeChain: most undervalued coin on the market right now

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Vechain has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Walton does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Walton is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Walton, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Vechain is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Walton for this reason, despite Walton's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Walton is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Vechain has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Vechain's are less than 5.

poorfag with 1k VEN reporting in
pls make me 6 figures by the end of the year

Thanks user. I'm glad there's people like you around so i don't have to do my own research

Protip for biz, if it is getting shilled stay the fuck away

Was all on on this but desu the CEO has been shady as fuck.

another poorfag here with 1200 VEN
tfw you will never own a masternode
why even life anons?

Not even close to the most undervalued coin

tether is only 1 dollar

True poorfag with a measly 309 VEN here. Get on my level of poverty.

230 here

Kek, I had 12 two days ago before I sold them.

even my id is brown
brb kms

Lmao except thats waltons advtange not vechains. Lol venfags are getting desperate as fuck to seem better than waltonchain even going as far as to try and delude others into believing these lies. haha stay poor salty no walties

VEN/VET is an ERC20 token

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Vechain has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Walton does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Walton is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Walton, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Vechain is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Walton for this reason, despite Walton's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Walton is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Vechain has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Vechain's are less than 5.

WHY IS THIS IN EVERY THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my post: well researched and eloquently put
your post: angry salty walty screeching as your coin plummets

I have a strength node
wen retire

Tell me, why would VEN moon any time soon? Everyone and their mother knowns and owns VEN, there's nothing that's going to pump it in the near time.

No thanks Pajeet, no ones buying these Walton copy bags anymore.
The hype train has died, move on.

ITS CRASSSSSHHHININNNNNNGGGGG

VEN is hype hype hype, even it's supporters are getting annoyed by the partnership a day/rehashes. One piece of FUD and that house of cards will fall to a lower level with all the me too hands holding.

I'm surprised at the way the founder dealt with Fusion recently. He seems like quite the dick to the hand that fed him, that type of personality may get your money in hot water one day.

Accumulate now if you have no doubt, but know that you're looking at very little upside and lots of downside risk based on all available information.

>2 billion mc
>erc20 token
>no white paper

>undervalued

KEK

VEN rebranding on Feb 26th if you're not holding any VEN before then, stay poor

>sunny literally tweeted "dont poke the bear"

he's a literal big dick alpha with chinese backing

Priced in. Why?
Because EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT AND ITS EXACT DATE.
Dumbass.

There is a guy running bots on thread and OP keywords, any mention of VEN will automatically spread this and in LINK threads i will copy paste the VISUALIZE post

Someone has a stake on sabotaging Veeky Forums

that's why you sell before
it'll go up before the rebrand and then dump during, everyone knows this, and you can make money off it, idiot

it will*

Goodluck with that venjeet.

>he doesn't think it'll rise at LEAST a dollar or two between now and the 26th and then dump back to 4$

easy money, dude

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

kekt

WTC are producing their own hardware, and I understand their team already holds multiple patents. In the telegram recently, Noah shared a video showing a prototype machine (for creating NFC tags) in action.

WTC are not just focusing on NFC tags, they are exploring the entire spectrum of internet of things. In terms of hardware interfaces they use, it includes (but is not limited to) NFC, RFID and QR Codes. They are looking at all aspects of internet of things- every sector is possible.