You have to choose one canned food to exclusively eat for the rest of your life, what do you choose?

You have to choose one canned food to exclusively eat for the rest of your life, what do you choose?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=bread sauce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easy.

having these and sour apple Gatorade for diner tonight
6.5/10 slightly better than deviled ham
1.99 with tax at dollar general

cheat mode

i choose this when do we start

SO MUCH YUM

How are you supposed to eat this? seriously

Am I meant to separate the layers? Do I just mix it all together into a disgusting christmas smoothie? do you eat it uncooked out of the can and go down through the layers as some sort of survival ration? is it a gag gift?

What is the intended audience?

what is bread sauce?

Mustard sauce sardines are best sardines.

lmgtfy.com/?q=bread sauce

Bushes baked beans

sauce made from bread

>not bean and bacon

NOW YA FUCKED UP

Any tinned salmon in brine. must contain skin and bones... I basically eat one or two of 100g cans every day

salmon is the least healthy fish and barely contains any essential amino acids leaving a whole ton of fat.

you pick a type of one specific ingredient to eat for the rest of your life? I'd try to get one with as many variables as possible. I get very quickly sick of beans if I eat it continuously.
I honestly don't eat much canned food except for beans though, so I'll just pick one of the few pictures of cans I have in my folder

and?

Check Walmart for cheaper prices. I can get them for .99 there. And the Beachcliff fish steaks are much better than the full sardines

88c at my local walmart, u got scabbed m8

It's not real.

in the thumbnail I thought that was a shirt.
Pretty disappointed.