I work for a shitty investment firm who knows fuck all about crypto but theyre big

I work for a shitty investment firm who knows fuck all about crypto but theyre big
theyre having a mid life crisis and giving my team of noobs some time to make something open-source for crypto
any ideas faggots?
Keep it light and it may actually get made

go open-source a dick, bizboy

sex consent on the blockchain

Lightning node on an arduino

Be the first ones to tokenize having friends IRL

Taking smart contract beyond tokenization

make a phonebook app but for crypto

every time i send my stack around, i get a mini heart attack thinking that i mistyped an o instead of a 0

enterprise solution for XRB exchanges. XRB is hard to set up for exchanges and they need an easy install program.
you need a product that can have multi wallet management and node coordination to rebroadcast each other's transactions

idk how you'd make any money from it though, prolly not what they're looking for

ya, this is very doable but cumbersome to set up
i think ppl would buy these pre-configed

this is cool
what stops me from creating an account with your name ( esp if you are famous ) to my address?

Literally copy and paste my dude

we're not looking to make a profitable app
just a utility
this investment firm offers advise and packaged funds
they don't expect to make $ from this, they just dont' want to become irrelevant

do it. it's a definite market need (7 exchanges have lost money because of it)
and i need my bags to pump.

businesses will need it, so will exchanges.

XRB is limited to a few tx per second per account, and 1 node's transactions sometimes aren't picked up by the network since it's UDP and not TCP.

So you need software to monitor several accounts and nodes to make sure transactions are getting broadcast and money can flow out of different accounts to speed up withdrawals

I have no idea what your trying to achieve?

what lines should we be thinking along?

with smart contracts

thanks user i will look into this

kek

goal is to have something that useful for crypto tracking / trading / or analytics ... whatever really
and they get to say it came from their team and that they are in the "know" about emerging tech

A trading app that functions as well as a forex trading app.

I used to trade forex on my phone as it was easier than using an online exchange.

Crypto exchange apps are so dated and horrible to use.

or just do a boring normie app.

Your in the hedge fund trade already, market research the best selling finance apps and do a crypto version.

all of those ideas have 0 real use cases for the coin/token/blockchain and are terrible.

Make coin that tracks how much cock you need to swallow to make Vice President

we an investment firm not a software firm
you use apps like blockfolio dont you?
thats doesnt do blockchain shit but its useful