Hey Veeky Forums I currently live in an apartment and going to school...

Hey Veeky Forums I currently live in an apartment and going to school. The only source of decent food is fast food (whataburger) it is honestly the only joint that is near me. I eat the burgers everyday and I recently realized that avocado is a topping option. Should I stop eating these burgers? My friends say I eat there everyday and I honestly do. Should I be concerned and look into cooking for myself. Inb4 ramen noodles. Pic related

Christ you're unhealthy

>Should I be concerned and look into cooking for myself
yes
cook for yourself, burgers have no variety unless you go to some weird ass hipster place (then it's usually too much variety, admittedly done well)
whataburger is pretty great though

Get a haircut you bum

What is wrong with ramen faggot?!

Let's get this bitch famous find her nudes!

Whats wrong with her legs

Find her nudes!!

Post her in broads in Atlanta

/thread

You can thank Alexander for sending me and my friends this and many more without her knowing >:D

I can see that you are already a little fat, if you keep eating that shit and care about it, you should stop and learn how to cook by yourself... its not that hard to make rice with some veggy

Quit being lazy and just cook for yourself.
Seriously, what's stopping you from cooking your own meals? You'll save tons of money and you'll be able to have an erection when you're fifty

Unrelated to the food issue (stop being a fat fuck), you have the most punchable face ever. I seriously fucking hate you.

My apartment doesn't have a kitchen. It's just a cheap place for students.

thank you

So these are the types of people that shitpost in beer threads...it all makes sense now.

stop spending money on whataburger and get a haircut faggot, you look like if my asshair had glasses

Oh god, I think that might be my sister

I wasn't going to, but now you've said that I'm going to fap to that image.

you need to trim your ass hair

Those are boys undies

I feel sorry that you're such an ugly faggot

Please kill yourself in the most painful way possible and stream it for our collective amusement

Your apartment might not have anything, but the building should by all means have a communal kitchen.

There's two options here, either I'm pretty sure that place is breaking some form of regulation and you've pigged out, that, or you've been acting like a complete fat idiot for the better part of a year.

Buy a 20$ rice cooker, you can use it as a slow cooker as well.

Buy a microwave for oats and just make protein rich salads

What the fuck is wrong with your face, Jose? Why do you look like an illegal trying to look white with those glasses? Are you a Chinese?

Why is this board constantly bombarded by shitposts?

During the whole gamergate shitfest, a lot of people were looking for boards to get away from all the bullshit. Veeky Forums used to be a comfy, quiet haven with minimal shitposting, so it was the perfect place for tons of spastic retards to begin shitting all over. All the while the gamergate spastic retards shit all over the heavily populated boards.

That's my theory anyway.

don't listen to
This board is constantly bombarded by shitposts because by definition to make any type of OC you have to actually spend time and money doing something.

Most of the people on Veeky Forums are children/manchildren who can't do that so we're stuck with threads that you can make without having to put any effort into.

>fast food threads
>name a better *BLANK*
>Is he wrong?

To name but a few of the shit threads that get posted daily.

Because you've been here for three weeks

that goes for every board

Can we see Ur feet

Get a haircut hippie!

Do you live in a third world county? I would rather eat kale than shitty fucking 10 cent gook noodles

there was a weird ass hipster place where I used to live, and they made the best burger I've ever had. regular restaurant pricing for it too

there was a hipster place where I used to live, and they made the best burger I've ever had. regular restaurant pricing for it too

I just looked it up and the burger has aioli and vinaigrette for the sauce and the burgers are pretty high quality meat.

Reddit colonized this place. Still have it good compared to a lot of other boards.

I love it when people acknowledge that this is a shit site, and commit fully to shitposting.

Get a mini fridfe, and get a George Foreman grill for meat and veggies, keep whole fruit around that needs no refrigeration like apples, oranges and avacados. Have nuts and seeds (pumpkin and sunflower) for snacks.

Your hair style makes you look like a dyke, clean it up, man.

whataburger is like $10 a meal, how the fuck can you eat there every day

Get a hotplate, a large skillet, and a mini fridge if you don't have one. Make your own kitchen.

Cook up a heap of food that you can make every other day or so and gorge yourself. Something like fried rice. It's not the healthiest, but it's better than burgers, it's easy, it will keep for a few days, and you'll get your serving of meat and vegetables.

Jesus you are....HAUNTING

so does whataburger have regular ketchup or just that spicy bullshit? i fucking hate the taste of jalepenos.

I agree with this guy you don't seem like a great fellow to be around. Idk why, maybe it's the fact you bumped your own thread with a random pic from your Snapchat assuming that's yours

Whatever, actual advice posts here.

yeah, it's called fancy ketchup duh

You can save yourself money and get into shape by making salad. I had bought 7$ worth of salad supplies (romaine lettuce, red onion, cilantro, cucumbers, avocado) they were all pretty cheap at my grocery store considering that I live in a tourist city and it lasted me 3 days and kept me full. Also, if you can, you should buy fresh bread to top off with butter or jam. I've been addicted to baguettes lately.

You look like a liberal arts major, I just want to see if you have the brain cells to operate a toaster.

You look like an avocado had sex with an older, more disgusting avocado.

LOOOL LIKE MEMEPOOL XDDD
AVOCADOS ARE LIKE SOOOOO RANDOM

you need to learn how to cook for yourself, because I doubt that a female would cook for you with that shit show you call a hairstyle

Do americans not give a shit about teaching their kids common skills? Cheap food is probably what you deserve.

IT'S SUMMAH TIME BABY

Thats the job of schools not parents

>using 2012 /v/ memespeak

You have grease in your veins for blood.

Eat something healthy.

Guys, I couldnt help it this time. This place us just too good.

Mmm. All I can say is What-a-burger, right?

What is Whataburger? Some flyover chain?

It's a flyover chain perceived as good. It is the burger equivalent to chipotle for yuppies

>Roughly 15 replies down
>Nobody has even mentioned sandwiches
There's your lunch option, dumbass.
If you think they're too tedious you're a lost-fucking-cause.

Christ OP you must spend roughly $200 a week eating this everyday assuming you eat here 3 times a day

Christ you must pay roughly $700 if you eat a $35 steak dinner everyday. This is assuming you eat it three times a day

>assuming you need to go out for a steak dinner
Found the lazy fatass who can't cook for himself.

Another good way to end the day :-)

Post Ur belly

>whataburger
>yuppies

How yuppies view chipotle = how flyovers view Whataburger

Thats what I was going for

Whataburger isn't even in "flyover country".

t. a flyover

Where the fuck do you live where one fucking burger joint is all you have around you?

Dumbass lives in Austin Texas

LMFAO he goes to my school at the university of Texas at Austin

Disgusting. Kill yourself.

Find him at UT and snap a quick pic of him i want to see how big this man is

He's tall he built like a walking stick

Yes cook for yourself. Get a slow cooker or make sandwiches or something.

Nope I guess not. Plus the whole way our society is set up is like almost designed to keep people from cooking.

Your probably gonna end up working 9-5 plus a commute. So that means getting up early and getting home late. It's possible to cook but when you only have 4-5 hours of free time a day most people don't want to eat up about 2 hours of time preparing diner and their meals for the next day. Even if I you don't have a job you have to drive every where in America. a 5 minute car ride can turn into a 15-25 minute one because of traffic and thats

Also just about everything in American society is about convince soo why cook? That's takes effort!

user pls

BELLY, FAGGOT!

go vegan fag

24/7 access, meaning OP can eat there every minute of his life

He will become an actual whataburger

The more i star at your pic the more your hair fucking bugs me, substitute one of those shit meals for a haircut you degenerate also eat a salad wailord