Which one wins?

Which one wins?

Well I can down about $40 of chicken fries, but overall I prefer the food on mcdonalds menu. Better fries overall, better concentrate-water beverage ratios in most stores i've been in, and some other stuff. It's largely up to opinion though.

Canadian A&W

kfc

real talk: Burger King.

large fry, 2 bacon cheeseburgers, and a drink for $4 constantly with the coupons they mail out. also the jalapeno chicken fries are a homerun. when McDonalds finally rolls out the Gilroy garlic fries and has better premium choices they will start to compete.

Hardees

go to the store and make the same thing for way less, you'll get less cancer doing that

T H I S

B U D D Y B U R G E RS

McDonald's by far. Better nuggets, fries, sandwhiches are the same but BKs chicken sandwhich is goo.

BK desu, can't beat the Bacon Double Cheese. go anywhere in the world and its the same, no pickles lettice tomatoes or other "fresh" shit. Just what it says in the name.
I hate going to Maccy D's because they always mess my order up when I ask for just a burger with cheese.
if its got slime on the inside i throw it in the bin

Wendy's

MC. There is something about BK's meat that I can't stand, it just makes me want to vomit. And I'm not saying that MC is good, but it's way better than BK. So the real answer is Carl's junior.

McDonald's because they don't literally heat up burgers in the microwave.

Overall I would say BK is better simply because the Whopper tastes like a real burger. McDonalds might be consistent but they have a strange favor.

McDonalds of course
When was the last time anyone went to burgers king?

Everything about burgers king is just a little bit more shit.
The staff
The food
The price
The TV adverts

Burgers king just can't build a nice atmosphere for some reason. They are depressing as fuck to go to. Usually empty, a bit run down, and the staff look bored.

The people who have local, quality burger joints near them.

>move town
>no burger king or mac donalds or any other burger joint in walking distance
guess ill never know which is better

I like Burger King better at pretty much everything. The problem is finding a good burger king, it seems like 90% of them are ran by imbeciles whereas McDonalds is only at like a 65%.

Wendy's

This, bk hands down. The burgers taste like burgers, everything from McDonald's tastes like bland cafeteria food. I agree that McDonald's is consistent though, bk is hit and miss. When it's a good location it's very good but too many bks suffer from poor quality control and being dirty looking. Fortunately mine is newer and well managed with good employees, but when travelling I've seen some awful burger kings.

burg king because its the most convenient for me to get to in my area

>The problem is finding a good burger king, it seems like 90% of them are ran by imbeciles whereas McDonalds is only at like a 65%.

I'd probably visit them close to equally if it wasn't for this -- with McDonald's getting a bit of an edge. McDonald's has the better chicken products, and Burger King has the better burgers so there's reason to visit both.

None of the chains have better fries than McDonald's. While I've had fries that were better than chains at local places, they still couldn't compete with McDonald's.

And McDonald's is the only restaurant I've ever binged at, so they've got that going for them. When you're depressed, 50 McNuggets for $9.99 calls out to you.

sauce on this?

Nobody wins

>eating that shit

Do people not have real restaurants around them? Honest question because I live in a big city so I can throw a rock and hit 20 places to eat, but I'd think even in the sticks there'd be some locally owned places around

You can see them microwave the burger when they are preparing it if you look out into the back kitchen.

BK varies from place to place while McD is pretty consistent.

Why does everyone think McDonald's has the best fries? I can't stand them and I'm not even picky about fries. They have this weird synthetic taste and a distinct smell that lingers and clings to everything.

they both are bad for you

[spoiler]but if i were to choose, burger king.[/spoiler]

It's true. They grill the burgers and put them in a steam tray for a certain amount of time until it sells or they toss it. Then they nuke it with the bun and cheese.

well i never
im in the uk but will keep an eye out for this

The only thing BK has is onion rings, and they're not even that good.

same. they're always limp as shit too and bland as fuck like all of their other food besides the big mac.

The quality of a mcdonalds burger is entirely predicated on if they included enough pickles and onion to cover up the taste of the meat. The chicken and fries there just are horrible as fuck. Tastes like dying salt.

Mcdolans does it too. They precook the meat and keep it in heating trays. For a preset amount of time. I'm not sure if they nuke them. The reason McDonald's is more consistent is that the trays have timers on them they have to follow and throw it out after a set time. Pretty sure bk just uses a big steam tray and the manager tosses it and makes new stuff as they see fit. Not many fast food places cook your food to order, they premake what they think they'll need.

Burger king burgers and McDonalds fries. McDonalds burgers give me a stomach ache.

But salt never dies

>move town
>only wendys and tim hortons
>next closest foodery is over an hour drive away

Sometimes you don't got a choice nigga.