It's 3 in the morning and I'm eating a breakfast wrap at a 24-hour diner

It's 3 in the morning and I'm eating a breakfast wrap at a 24-hour diner.

it's 12:14am and i'm eating 2 pizza hot pockets and some chocolate milk from the gas station

are you alone?

it's 1am and I'm making some lentil soup because I need that fiber. Gonna see if I can put some ground flax seed in there without it ruining everything

my pizza is better

it's past 2 in the morning and I'm eating jerky and waxing the knob

Having trouble pooping, user?

It's two in the morning and I'm debating getting up and making some fried yard eggs with toast cause I work nights and am wide awake but the SO pussed out and passed out in my bed...
That baby. And dem eggs

I had to take antibiotics for a kidney infection now I have no gut bacteria whatsoever so it's an overall unpleasant experience to make my now once weekly shit.

I miss my daily poops user I really truly do.

it;s i don't know not sure whop cares time for bed anywhere just oine more drink it hink

>image.jpg

just tw o more you'll be fine

>once weekly shit

Good god, that sounds fucking awful. I've been kind of irregular lately and I start panicking when I approach day 3. I feel for you. Have you tried chia seeds? Pic related is a tasty drink that helps for shitting.

I've been thinking about doing something with that probiotic yogurt tomorrow and I'll give your pic a shot tomorrow. I imagine I can find it at whole foods or trader joes?

its 3 in the morning and im masturbating and licking the cheeto dust of my other hand.
Sometimes i wonder what im doing with my life.

I've seen them at Walmart.

Living the dream

They're there, but you can also find them at most other grocery stores. I like the taste of them a lot, but you may have to get used to the texture. It's very slimy, you slurp/eat it more than you drink it. Gave one to my friend who was backed up about five days and had tried everything short of a laxative. Cleaned her right out the next morning.

But how are you typing?

is that mayo running out of it? theres shit loads of it

on the left half it looks like a giant chunk of some kind of white cheese cut like half an inch think. I hope it's not cheese and I hope it's not mayo because that much of either one would be disgusting.

I wish I could have that issue. I go between 8 and 17 times a day. My ass always hurts. Everything I eat or drink literally goes straight through and out my ass in either straight liquid form or a cloudy mushy ball shape with about 50 of them that float on top. It's been this way for months now. No health insurance so no doctor. What really sucks is I am an independent contractor who works in peoples homes a majority of the time. I've shit my pants in my work van three times and had to go home and shower/change before heading back out to a job. There is no stopping it.

shid

you have butt cancer senpai

I don't want you to die

get some sauerkraut in ya

Hope you've tried gluten-free and low-FODMAP diets. You just gotta try different therapeutic diets since you can't get a real diagnosis at this point. The simplest thing would probably to do a restriction diet just to try and control the symptoms, i.e. eliminate gluten, dairy, fructose, onion, garlic, legumes etc for 1-2 months and see if you get an improvement, then add individual categories back one at a time. If there's no improvement whatsoever, it could be an organic problem though

it's cheese you dingus

my god you actually paid money for this? The 'ham' on the inside should have at least been fried up too, and the tortilla hasn't even been toasted.

Why? Have you lost control of your life? Were you on a drug trip and just woke up from it hungry?

> Soup
> Fibre
Just eat some bread.