If you had to cook a three course gourmet standard meal, what would you make Veeky Forums?

If you had to cook a three course gourmet standard meal, what would you make Veeky Forums?

Tendies

Me? I'd serve crab legs.

Hungry Man

Sketti and butter

Bread filled with a cream of butter, garlic, and parsley

Boiled river crabs with boiled potatoes, corn, and a sour cream sauce

Lasagna of bacon and tuna served with a homemade bbq sauce and grated with a old aged cheddar cheese

Dessert: cottage cheese with quince, coffee, and a glass of spanish pacharan.

Bicarbonate and plunger also included.

2 shrimp tacos
tortilla chips and salsa
and a coke.

straight gourmet style.

Tendies
Fries
Burg

chili with extra beans

Depends on how much I like who I'm serving. If I like them: oyster rockefeller, chilean sea bass served with roasted asparagus, tiramisu with a ton of marnier. Randoms: crab legs, steak w/ rice or potatoes, fried pound cake (easiest but still good).

That sounds disgusting.

Something other than cup ramen or ham sandwiches.

Chilli prawn ravioli, pork belly and celeriac, apricot and honey creme brulee.

No 'za?

For a 3 course meal, I suggest the following.
Start with something light, probably a basalmic salad with fresh hard boiled egg, sliced thinly
Next, for the main course, do a roast rack of lamb with a mint jelly.
To finish off, I would do a refreshing drink (alcoholic), maybe something to compliment the mint. Something light.

Wrong pic

This is what you make when the people you hate come over.

Tendies
Mac and cheese
Chocolate bar

First course:
>Octopus arms, boiled until tender, then quickly smoked over hickory. Serve with salad based on pumpkin, pearl barley, and balsamic vinegar reduction.

Main:
>Venison short ribs, cooked sous vide for 24 hours, then marinated in red wine and bay leaf reduction, then finished under a broiler. Serve with roast-almond flake encrusted pears stewed in berry juice and potato-onion-beet-cheddar gratin.

Dessert;
>Beeramisu; Tiramisu with strong Belgian dark beer, all ingredients carefully selected to match the intensity of the beer.

crab cakes

crab

some kind of faggot desert for the womenfolk

No, but the ideal pizza meal would surely be two slices of cheese pizza and a bottle of Sprite

>hard boiled egg salad

I really hope this is a joke but I think you might be being serious...

starter :Eggs on toast.

Main: steak tartare with chicken sashimi on the side

A big bowl of miracle whip topped with blood and methadone.

Cooking anything for 24 hours is a meme. Once the internal temperature is where you want it then it's done. Cooking it any longer doesn't do anything

>Once the internal temperature is where you want it then it's done

Nope. Chemical reactions and changes in food are due to two things: temperature as well as time. A piece of stew meat cooked for 10 in has the same temperature as that same stew cooked for 3 hours. But the difference in tenderness will be massive

>Let's bake a cake at 1000 degrees for 10 minutes

This is the logic you're using.

haricots verts salad, roast chicken with pan sauce, tarte tatin of apple with cinnamon ice cream

-seafood salad
-venison steak with red wine sauce and roast root vegetables
-creme brulee