Hello I have 40 BCH and want to diversify. Pls give good suggestions and pls no bully

Hello I have 40 BCH and want to diversify. Pls give good suggestions and pls no bully

XMR

I feel your pain OP.

its not looking great for bch tbqh

I know. My knees weak, bags are heavy. I'm going to continue holding for Bitpay and the next HF upgrades. Should hopefully get things on track. Otherwise I've got XMR and ETH for development I guess. Although I really don't like holding ETH all too much. No capped supply and the switch to PoS is the last thing I'm interested in.

neo/gas

Also this

appreciate it niggs. bitcoin cash is going against some heavy hitters and the tension is strong

Achain nigga

>BCH
why?

Hmmm I actually think things are looking promising?

The next neo

im playing with house money so i can afford more risk. i also bought bch early so im up so far but it doesn't look that bright for bch right now, i figure i can change my strategy a bit
how so?
whats achain about again?

Xmr is fucking flatlined

>it doesn't look that bright for bch right now
Why do you keep saying this? What's wrong with bch?

bitcoin core has too much power

achain is the next NEO, basically its designed to be customized

ETH

This guy is more likely to die from tetanus then a bullet to the head. Where the hell did those third world fucks dig those guns out of.

cash is dead, they can only keep pumping it so much longer. Get into ETH/BTC/LTC/XMR unless you hate money

Cash is far from dead dont feed the trolls.

No 1 choice for crypto currency for ease of use and MC

why? bch is going to be the best risk/reward coin for the next year.

80% in shipchain, 20% xmr

VEN
REQ
ETH
BTC

how is cash not dead? it has done nothing but drop like a rock in sats since it came out. I dont really give a shit what the "real" bitcoin is or ease of use, etc, this is Veeky Forums and you should be here be shilling coins that make you the most money. BCH has underperformed, and it's obviously on life support from roger and probably bitmain, because they really, really want it to succeed. Why would you not buy literally any other coin that does better and just increase your bch stack then?

ive been holding and watching it since the fork, you don't get to and hold the 2nd 3 or 4th spot on coin market cap by being a shit coin. If you want to lie to yourself go ahead.

if I were you, I'd keep it

Im thinking a good chance to be 20k by end of year.