What value do any of these tokens or coins offer besides being speculative assets...

What value do any of these tokens or coins offer besides being speculative assets? Why wouldn't banks just develop their own tech or buy out the companies and have them just make a private blockchain?

How is this not a giant ponzi scheme?

Who is this dapper brapper?

Nigger, everything is a ponzi scheme

Paper has no value, how do you explain dollars? life is a bubble

>What value do any of these tokens or coins offer besides being speculative assets?
DYOR

> Why wouldn't banks just develop their own tech or buy out the companies and have them just make a private blockchain?
DYOR

>How is this not a giant ponzi scheme?
DYOR

Which banks tech would they all use

kill yourself

Unironically dyor.

Maybe he has done his own research? I think you're all just too autistic to imagine that someone has asked a question to spark debate, rather than because they don't know anything or have their own opinion.

It is a giant ponzi scheme. People just love ponzi schemes.

You think I'm going to write an essay about why all the various projects are valuable and why they're not easily replicable and why they're not ponzis based on this shitty nocoiner bait?

Fuck why do latino girls always have phat asses

Pick something and defend it. You don't have write a goddamn encylopedia of altcoins. Pick something you know welll and argue it's utility and resilancy against a takeover or mimics.

If you can't defend it you shouldn't be invested.

Of course I can fucking defend it. My question is why I should bother.

I for example would love to see someone try to defend any of the 100's of shitty bitcoin/monero copies.

Because it clarifies your own ideas and if you make a good arguement then you may have converted OP and anyone reading. Strengthening support for the project.

yes sir buy sniff coin sir