Just look at all these shit ICOs, cash grabs and scams, this isn't even 1/10 of it. ICOs are so saturated right now

Just look at all these shit ICOs, cash grabs and scams, this isn't even 1/10 of it. ICOs are so saturated right now.

ICO Thread time.

>tfw youre in an absolute slam dunk ico that is infested with smart money and still hasnt even sold out yet because no one is saying anything about it because they want the token burn

what site is this?

Every ICO is shitty
Especially when for 90% of them you can buy the token in or below ICO price after they hit exchanges

If really smart money was in it, it would be sold out already.

>IOST 10X next month

oh really? dont worry, youll find out what it is and youll be kicking yourself.

was just about to say this exact same thing. Projects with smart money investors don't need an ICO. ICO's are for projects that cant get full investment anywhere else

>he isn't all-in MAVRO
not gonna make it
one of the most experienced financial managers in HISTORY.

I know that feeling bro
See you on the moon

>ICO's are for projects that cant get full investment anywhere else
here's a hint. sometimes a coin does an ico as a necessity for the regulation process and not because they need the money

Good, Scam ICOs will divert stupid people to them allowing smart money such as myself to make more off ICOs

Could you help me out bro? I have some ODN bags :(

Lympo seems to have a monopoly on Sports related crypto should I buy?

plz gib info

Coinmetro?
Napoleonx?
Ignite Ratings?

Dissapointed

ive given some hints. if it's guessed ill confirm.

MacAfee shilled Knowledge Token on Twitter (ICO, he's part of the Team it seems). Shit already sold 3 million tokens. I recommend you guys grab some, as soon as it hits the exchange it will be an easy 100x

Is it on cmc?

People who invest buy fucking stock in the company or arrange for a non-ICO deal you absolute mongoloid trying to low key pimp shit.

He said ICO you absolute fucking mong

you obviously have no idea which ico im talking about or you wouldn't be saying that

Yeah but is it on cmc?