What's your standart, most frequent McDonalds meal order, cu/ck/s? Post yours. Rate others

What's your standart, most frequent McDonalds meal order, cu/ck/s? Post yours. Rate others.

Mine as follows:
>Big Mac/Small fries/Standart coke with no ice/6 McNuggets and ketchup

Quarter pounder meal w/ mefium fries and Coke. Ketchup and mayo.

>tfw no more two cheeseburger meal
It was perfect amount of food for price. Now it's much more expensive to get two CBs and fries/drink.

Big Mac Meal. Medium fry, coke. Ketchup.

Two McChickens, A McDouble and a Large water. Usually less than $4 all together.

They serve individual fries with meals now? That's stingy as fuck. I used to get a whole carton when I went.

Fat fuck

FUCK OFF MARKET RESEARCH SHILLS.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 mcdubs and 2 MC chickens

Two or three McSliders and large fries or a McCountry meal with coffee.

i just go for the vanilla cone

A McMarketResearch with a side order of piping hot fuccboifries and a big glass of ice cold tranny jizz.

>Big Mac w only cheese, bacon & onions plus ketchup
>large fries (ask for no salt so they make a new batch for you so it's fresh and hot, add salt w packets)
>medium chocolate/vanilla shake

I only get fast food like twice a year, so w/e

>double quarter pounder with cheese
>small fries, small coke
It's good being a skinny fuck, I can enjoy this shit once in a while without worrying about dying.

I'll go back to McDonalds when they bring back the McDLT.

And don't tell me the Big and tasty or deluxe quarter pounder or whatever the fuck tastes just the McDLT. it doesn't.

I usually get an order of CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD YOU FUCKASS.

4 large fries after lots of booze. I guess if for whatever reason I went to McD's for sustenance that I'd get 20 nigger toes with some free water.

Old big mac meal was good.

Now i guess fillet o fish meal or the footy pack meal

A Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola.

whats the difference between the old and new big mac meals? They haven't changed in the UK

Big Tasty no condiment

Cappucino

>cu/ck/

our term is fu/ck/heads

I usually get a black coffee,some chicken nuggets and a happy meal for my husbands daughter.

two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

pretty sure it's co/ck/s desu senpai

2 buffalo McChickens, large unsalted fries, medium coke.

who /sweet tea/ here

Big McMeaty Dick at McDickles Dickaria, home of the DoubleMcDick, McDickFlurry, MickyDickyCheese, and the classic, THE Bag of McDicks.

But I like a large coke

Hot n spicy, mcdouble plain with a medium fry. If i'm with my buddy who also indulges in mcdonalds then the same exact thing but also split a 20pc nugget with barbecue sauce nigga. Also order a freshly made all chocolate chip cookie tote. IMHO mcdonalds has some of the best chocolate chip cookies out there.