Master Chef

What are your thoughts about this gentleman?

T
F L A V O R
W
N

He's not a gentleman.

He doesn't like eggs. The fucking staple of every goddamn diner out there. This guy is supposedly the ambassador of diners and doesn't even like eggs.

I heard he raped and murdered a hooker once. Not a spur of the moment thing. He wanted to watch the life drain from her eyes as he slowly choked the life out her.

Gj

Hipsters turn soul food into fine dining: genius

Guy Fieri turns trailer trash culture into fine dining: evil

He found a niche that nobody was doing anything with, and created an empire. He's like the Kid Rock of food.

I wish he wouldn't have caved to the SJW bullies, though.

anyone that spends that much time and effort on how they look, and are still a fat gay smashmouth cartoon, cannot be trusted to do anything of any importance.

He is a giant neon dildo.

My mom bought his brand of salsa once. It certainly didn't take me to flavor town. It tasted like plain tomatoes with a hint of salsa.

what the fuck are you even talking about?

>fine dining
nobody has ever looked at Guy Fieri and thought "fine dining"

Guy Fieri is more successful than anyone that posts here will ever be. He has donkey sauce and flavor town and multiple tv shows. Good on him for being good at something.

You spend time and effort posting on Veeky Forums. You cannot be trusted with anything of importance.

He dropped by a store I used to manage, apparently he's a pretty nice guy when the cameras are off.

He could kick puppies when the cameras are off, I don't care what celebrities do in their off-time. He makes a show, he gets a million people to watch it, good on him. He's orders of magnitude ahead of anything people on Veeky Forums will do with their lives.

Okay.

Sometimes I have to mute the tv when he starts sperging out but I like seeing all the comfy little restaurants they show.

>when he starts sperging out

That hits a little too close to home, doesn't it?

hey he's putting some decent and unique little places on the map and he's not being insufferable about it
he just goes in there, sees how its made, takes a bite and says if it tastes good

>eating pizza with two hands
What a fag.

Soul food may not be haute cuisine, but it's pretty damn good. It deserves to be spread and enjoyed (in moderation).

A lot of the stuff showcased on Fieri's show is actually pretty legit. A popular joint in my town has been featured on multiple Food Network shows, and Fieri's treatment was the best because it actually gave a representative sample of what to expect from the restaurant. Adam Richman went to the same restaurant for a disgusting food challenge and viewers of that episode came away knowing pretty much nothing about what the restaurant normally offers.

I still hate Guy and his douchebro persona.

Love to meet the guy, his fashion annoys me but he seems like a great dude to eat and drink with. Also he's been all the fuck over humboldt as he's a normal native and every place I've been to(that he went to) so far has been baller

Okay, Guy Fieri. Stop shilling yourself on 4cuck.

T
F L A V O R
W
N

stay on your memespouting containment board

SOMEBODY

I think the years of peroxide to the scalp have given him permanent brain damage.

Somebody once told me that he was macaroni,
He seemed a little fucked in the head,
He was breathing really hard with plushy charizard,
With the strong smell of shit and day old bread

That put's the shamalama in the ding dong.

Try hard loud mouth

At least we got the contrarian opinion out of the way

Damn, your life must suck if you only value someones life by how much money he earns.