Do you have any favorite mix packets? Share them below

Do you have any favorite mix packets? Share them below.

You buy your spices individually and mix them yourself. We get it. But that's not this thread.

I'll get it started with Hidden Valley Ranch. The gold standard for what a spice packet can offer, IMO.

I only use this, and Lipton Onion Soup mix.

Nice choice.

i've won chili contests with this stuff, just use 1.5x as much as recommended

Can't be doing without this stuff. If they ever stop selling it I'll be fucked.

What ingredients do you add?

Gonna use this next time I make homemade hamburger helper.

Lipton chicken noodle soup mixes are great.

Beans or no beans?

my nigga

This stuff is amazing on chicken. Use half a packet on four chicken breasts and cook whichever way pleases you.

Duly noted.

That's just good dressing in general.

I could eat 10 lbs. of mashed potatoes if it was smothered in this. Bretty gud to add to a pot roast, too.

What is it?

This.

Also, regular McCormick taco seasoning.

All dat cumin.

When the kids want el cheapo tacos which is one of their favorite meals ever for some reason, (ground beef, taco bell fire sauce, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and flour tortillas) I always use this on the ground beef. It tastes way better than the taco seasoning on ground beef tacos. They have never had taco seasoning flavored tacos ever and wonder why when they go to their white trash friends houses why they are never as good and weird tasting to them.

Cool. Gonna try that.

This shit is pretty dank.

I'd buy that if my store carried it. All they have is those Japanese curry bricks.

lipton onion soup mix.

who actually uses it for a soup? it's a bag of salt, msg, and seasoning. rub that stuff on your roasts.

I am the same as you. Except I don't mind non-lipton onion soup mix.

this makes the best BEST salsa. You can use fresh or canned tomatoes, or a mix. I use canned, and twice as many tomatoes as the package calls for, it makes a ton and is extremely the best. Better if you heat the salsa a little on the stove too, woo boy.

I don't think a single person uses it for soup. I only know about it through roast recipes.

Damn, sounds good. Wish I could find it. I like a pureed salsa.

This is the best seasoning mix for chili. The others all have some weird metallic taste to them that I cant stand.

How many pounds of beef does that season?

Two avocados and it makes a decent amount of tasty guacamole. Better than most restaurants serve up, for sure.