Vegetarian burgers made with human/rat meat

Just a heads up for anyone who buys veggie burgers, they just announced that testing found rat and human DNA mixed into the burger.

foxnews.com/leisure/2016/05/11/dna-from-humans-rats-and-other-animals-found-in-some-veggie-burgers/

top fucking kek

never trust a DNA test

So instead of just paying cents for beans or starch, msg you take the effort to go looking for human carcasses and slaughter rats for the hell of it

I'm sure the rats just fell in by mistake. The mafia probably snuck the guy in there.

>>foxnews

Not OP but for what it's worth I saw this first on VICE which is a liberal rag. You're an idiot if you can't take two seconds to figure out if something is legit or not regardless of the site it comes from

>>vice
just like faggots from pol. "durr its from librul"
take your polarized shit out of here you conservicucks

Chill brah, I was just doing my daily Bing points and this was a headline. I didn't specifically scour FoxNews just to trigger you.

what the fuck are you so buttmad about you faggot I don't even go on /pol/ nor give a shit about liberals or conservatives

also
>hating on /pol/
>using their memes

k

258 samples, 3 had rat DNA, 2 had meat, 1 had human DNA. Just guessing but as far as mass manufactured food goes I wouldn't be surprised if that's an average result.

Well color me unsuprised.

Any mass manufactured food is allowed a certain amount of "defects", and vegetarian/vegan food is no exception.

Years ago, I worked as an engineer on setting up the line for an organic health bar company, much like Kind bars, except smaller production. Let me tell you, I saw some shit. But, I digress. I wouldn't buy fucking frozen or factory manufactured veggie burgers any more than I'd buy the dyed feed lot beef from the regular grocery store.

Is any food safe? What about canned beans?

what did you see

>canned beans

Sometimes one of them will prove to be a real human bean.

/tv/ here that was a good1 m8

DNA does not equal meat you nincompoop.

and a real hero

Human DNA could be semen

I put my meat in your mom last night and left all kinds of DNA in her.

There's human dna on every apple you eat too, who cares it's a microscopic amount left behind from sweat/skin cells

(you)

There's poo dust and pesticide on every apple too.

who carews if there i rats running around the factory eating, pooping and fucking on your food?

There's probably poop particles on your toothbrush if you keep in in the bathroom, not really a big deal.

the poop particles in india are something to worry about though

Are these DNA tests maybe so sensitive they are detecting hairs in the mix?

I'm sure there is no human meat in there, but very likely some hairs fell in.

almost all of the food you eat is going to have human DNA in it because ITS PREPARED BY HUMANS YOU IDIOT

I'd certainly be more worried about the rat DNA if I were you

At least eating rat DNA isn't cannibalism

It could be a hair, a skin flake, literally that someone could have breathed on it the wrong way. Also, they are testing black bean burgers which require beans, onions, spices, etc. from different sources/farms/transportation - during which at any point of the process a stray hair or something fell in the mix.

Its honestly surprising that quality control is so good these days that they found such a small amount - notice they didn't mention how much material they found in ppm - that it can only be traced by DNA testing. Try DNA testing a piece of your skin, it will be filled with bacterial DNA from thousands of different organisms, along with your own and other people/animals.

This isn't homeopathy my nigga. trace amounts aren't going to hurt you.

This is nothing compared to abortion embryonic cells being put into products of Pepsi, Kraft and Nestlé.

You will find entries of the companies denying the practice, but it has been acknowledged by the current WH administration as "OK." And there was legislation attempting to ban this procedure in the state of OK. This is no joke.

>naturalnews

I used to work at burger king. If you don't already know, they have a real flame broiler in there. A lot of people joke that the burgers aren't flame broiled. But they are. You place the raw burgers on a rack, and then it gets fed into the broiler via conveyor belt. It slowly passes through the fire, cooking the meat.

When someone orders a veggie, the only precaution we had to take, was to place the veggie patties on the let side of the rack, so it doesn't touch the meat. And then catch it on the opposite end, so it doesn't fall in meat juice.

But realistically, the whole rack is glazed in meat juice. Setting the veggie on the side isn't really helping. And often, the veggie would fall into the same pan as the meat patties.

So basically, the veggie burger at Burger King is absolutely flavored by meat.

Anyone ordering a veggie burger at BK deserves whatever they get.

>>>/cuckshed/

...one of a many sources.

lol tha fuck you smoking