At what age did you grow out of soda?

At what age did you grow out of soda?

I kept falling asleep in my afternoon classes in highschool. My dad suggested I stop drinking soda. I kept falling asleep but only because high school classes were boring. Felt a lot better when I didn't drink soda so I never went back.

But...soda, like beer, is better now than ever. There's so many varieties. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Varieties doesn't equal quality. If the base product is shit, it doesn't matter what variety it's coming in, it's still going to be shit.

As soon as I moved to the south and discovered sweet tea.

But that's demonstrably not the case with either.

Some time in my early 20's.
Still drink it every so often with RUM
R
R

Never enjoyed soda other than mt dew

Still drink mt dew on occasion

The instant I started drinking beer.

20, but I'll still pick up a bottle if I see a flavor that seems interesting.
The 7/11 near me started carrying ginger pepsi and its actually pretty great. I've drank more soda in the past month than in the whole last year.

I stopped buying soda at 20. But I've worked in kitchens for that entire time. I do try to keep myself to less than 12 oz a day. Like the rest of the thread I'll buy a soda if it's for drinking cheap liquor

Never really got over it, just don't have it nearly as much as I did when I was in middle school and no amount of sugar seemed to be able to sate my craving. I should probably have the beetus.

I probably have a can a week on average, but any more than that is too much. Really just switched to beer/coffee/water.

Never did. And yes, I am fat.

I still drink soda about once every week or two. During hot summer months, more frequently.

It's okay to enjoy soda. The difference between children and adults is open-mindedness and moderation.

started buying ginger ale and root beer instead of soda when I was a sophomore in high school, eventually grew out of that by the end of high school. I mainly drink hot tea or iced tea now if I'm not just having water.

Brooklyn is a shit beer company, you might as well be drinking soda

That's when I joined the military and started running and driving rucksacks for a living.

Now the stuff is just too sweet for my tastes, though I will drink it from time to time during road trips.

>Sugar is something only children like.

I only drink fresh made coffee from somewhere exotic. nothing wrong with soda kids.

Never had to because my mom didn't allow me to drink it as a kid, and by the time I was old enough to make my own choice, I didn't want to drink it. I'm pretty thankful for her strict parenting now.

unless you drink a litter a day... that is diabetus country. diet probably won't kill you any quicker than anything else.

I lost 40lbs when I gave up soda.
I gained 60lbs when I discovered craft beer.

When I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes right before my 19th birthday.

>Inb4 fat
That's type 2 dumbasses

nice genetics brah

You should discover regular cardio exercise...

Never.

17?
I discovered water back then.

found the neckbeard

>on occasion
Sounds like he doesn't even have what it takes to be a true neckbeard.

It would take a neckbeard to know what it takes to be a true neckbeard, neckbeard.

Never gave it up, although the amount I drank went down a bit.
I used to drink a shitload in a week, but now I barely drink more than a 2 liter every two days. And no, I'm not a beached whale or some celestial body that crash landed onto earth just to squeeze into a pair of stretch pants, drive around on a rascal, and fuck with your center of gravity while waiting in line for Mc'Shits.

It would take a neckbeard to know that it would take a neckbeard to know what it takes to be a true neckbeard, neckbeard.

My parents made sure I had things like soda in moderation so instead of growing up to be some joyless Veeky Forums fuck with a phobia of sugar, I became a well adjusted human being capable of having a soda without going over the edge and drinking twenty at once.

14, at this point I'll only have soda with pizza

I'm 25 and I still drink soda. Probably go through a gallon of Arizona tea every week.

Legitimately don't understand people who have a fear of soda or who refuse to drink it. I guess I can understand if you don't like the taste and equally hate eating any and all sugary candy.

I'm pretty fit too or at least I consider myself fit. 6'1" and 160 lbs.

Grew out of daily soda at age 16, still enjoy a cold soda every now and then.

I'm the only one in my family who doesn't drink soda. I saw the light and stopped drinking it when I was 13. Every time I go out with them for dinner they drink at least 3 whole glasses of fucking diet coke EACH, and then have the nerve to call me Aqualad for drinking water.

I don't enjoy literal poison. Fuck me, right? And then, they get the fucking manager to come over because the soda "tastes funny." They say there must be something wrong with the machine, worrying about the quality of their shit beverage.

The amount of soda my family drinks is truly disgusting. They go through at least 6 12-packs a week, and that's not even counting what they drink at restaurants.

How do I get them to stop killing themselves Veeky Forums?

I rarely ever drank fizzy drinks as a child or teenager. Now I'm in my mid-20's and I've discovered a massive love for ginger beer (not ginger ale) and root beer (which is pretty hard to find in Europe). Hoping it'll help me become less of a skeleton too.

I'm still not and never have been a fan of typical fizzy drinks like coke though.

I used to drink it a lot, until around the age of 18 where I mostly switched to tea because it was cheaper.
I'm 26 now, I still drink one or two cans of soda a week nowadays.

Early 20s. I mostly only drink soda on special occasions. When I get a hankering, I go out and pick up a case of Virgil's root beer.

I just remember getting to this age where my body immediately started rejecting soda. Like, I would try to swallow it and I would do this reflexive hiccup/burp thing. It was highly unpleasant.

You just have to tell them. If they don't listen, that's that. It's not hard to prove how awful it is to drink that much. Is your family overweight? With that level of consumption, I would assume so.

Also, Aqualad is pretty badass. You could be named after worse.

Take it easy aqualad.

23, but that's because it fucked me up. Can't seem to adapt to water though

This

18, once I had it with enough shitty vodka I could never drink it again.

I never was a huge fan actually. As a kid I didn't like the carbonation. As an adult I don't like the childish one-dimensional taste. It really triggers me when I see retard rednecks on local forums discuss and analyze soda this and soda that.

Is this a craft beer?

>aqualad

Yep. This thread is only slightly less cringey than the /v/ gamer fuel thread where people unironically say anything but celery and water will kill you.

>childish taste

I'm 21 and still drink it, have some ginger ale in the fridge. Never really drank it too much in the first and over these past two/three years I've been cutting back even more though. I don't really feel too much better even though I mostly drink water/coffee/sometimes apple juice nowadays.

I haven't yet OP but I hear that usually happens to people around the same age as they grow out of shitposting on Veeky Forums.