Thoughts?

I have a few thousand to spare. Obviously not going to all in, but is it worth to buy a few thousand and wait for a while? Doesn't seem like a PnD to me and right now it's very cheap.

Lol everyone on /biz thinks this coin is dead either from an exit scam or it never getting onto an exchange. Neither are true. It's not going anywhere, the price will rise when all this unnecessary FUD eventually dies.

These russians are exit scamming and claim they ran out of money to list on any exchanges

smart money buys now.
normal money fomoes in later
Normie buys at ATH

Reminder that this is one of the coins the childfucker Alpam's group is shilling after UFR failed miserably

Don't forget NIMFA

With that being said, I will tell you that I hold a large amount and feel comfy AF for April

Volume is migrating from etherdelta to idex very slowly, nothing can be done about it.

I've read this 3 times, where is your logic? No shit it was pumped

They release weekly updates for God's sake and have released their identities twice. Noice

there is no logic

its shilled a lot because its a $1bn concept currently listed for $7mn

it is THE moon mission coin

Holy fuck, a tiny 2.6 ETH sell wipes out the order book now. RIP

buy 10k pfr, wait a couple months, be rich

Thanks for looking out for us and our money

hahaha pls wipe it out

MINIMUM a 100m project by summer. Get in while you still can for dirt cheap poorfag prices. One whale is suppressing the book

no thanks telegram shill, less than 2 eth and your coin is worthless. :)

What the fuck kind of name is xuyen tram?

yall fell for the hsill groups

can you please dump a bit more? I want almost empty buy book

lol at this weak fud, I wanna see the look on their faces when ED starts chugging again

Let's do this

It's literally 2 eth worth of tokens only, somebody must be able to do this