Do deep sea shrimp taste any different from normal shrimps?

Do deep sea shrimp taste any different from normal shrimps?

Wow, that thing's whiter than craft beer

normal shrimps as in the filthy antibiotic laden abortions from the farms of thailand and vietnam?

Nah, those things that swim around in the large salty pond.

Just as long as you really, really like ammonia!

Maybe you are one of those weirdos that like Finnish licorice?

All crustaceans that live in different water temperatures and feed on different foods taste different. Have you never been to an oyster bar?

gulf has royal red shrimp that come from deeper than regular shrimp and they taste just like lobster

>they taste just like lobster

well... I don't know what you're getting at but they do, that's the most common way they are described...

They describe monkfish that way and it doesn't taste like lobster either

They have a deeper taste you can say
Tsk tsk

salmiakki is fucking delicious

>clamping champion
Pleb, real pros only eat One Shot Johnnies

The plural of shrimp is shrimp, not 'shrimps'.

Dude you're dumbs

One of the wierdos detected

lol, look at that over-designed piece of shit

What the fuck is a "shrimp"?

What the fuck is google?

Don't be dumb.

That's like asking what a "french fry" is because you call all fried potatoes "chips" on your little island.

Why did you post that? Was that intended as a joke?

I drive 45 minutes to the nearest IKEA just to get some salty octopus licorice gummies.

Goddamn, the ocean i fucked up.

Seriously. It houses innumerable unspeakable monsters from beyond and it could basically kill everybody on the cost lines of the continents at anytime. Or anybody at sea. We can literally do nothing against the ocean. Water is fucking scary.

Fuck you nature/

I find it cute

I love the ocean and it's inhabitants but at the same time I find them both absolutely horrifying.

What series/documentary/movie are these from?

BBC's The Hunt, a short documentary series. Great stuff. Only one part of one episode is about deep sea though.