Non-italian white people cooking

> Non-italian white people cooking

is half italian fine
I just made a nice bowl of rigatoni with garlic bread tonight actually, only costs around 2 bucks in total

It's half fine

Italians aren't white.

The only whites that have great food are the Spanish.

>X country is white
>X isn't ect

user that's not how genes work or spread. People don't stop fucking at country borders.

>Italians not white
Pol please go and stay go.

>Implying a country filled with arab descendants is full white

/pol/ doesn't even know who's white and who isn't it literally split the board so now they just use "European" instead of "white".

You just don't know how. They can be a bit tough if cooked incorrectly, but if you marinade for a full day and put them on a very slow roast they're just as delicious as black people if not more so.

european is the correct way to view it though. white is a color not a race or ethnicity, while european is a category of ethnicities

Stuff like genetics always fascinated me, and is one of many reasons I'm not a nationalist. You see all that red and turquoise? That's all white people. Countries can be whiter than others, but you can still have say someone from France be whiter (genetically) than someone from Germany. Like the other guy said that's just how genes work.

Based user nipping it in the bud early.

>Spain

Holy fucking shit.

To be fair most of /pol/ is American, so they really only see the Jersey Shore types and famous Italian actors. Most of them are from Sicily, and are pretty genetically different from mainland Italians. A harmless mistake, but a mistake none the less. Also "who's whiter" is a retarded metric for anything, by the way.

Before I checked I was really worried that eupedia was for eugenics and not europe

most italians outside of new jersey are probably from central italy. my granparents both came to america from a rural area outside of napoli.

grandparents*

Why do people think black people are somehow master chefs?

African food is garbage, soul food is basically just fast food that takes longer to prepare, it's all shit really.

Ainsley "meme" Harriots alright though.

They don't. That's not a common view at all. At best, people think they're good at comfort food.

does anyone really think this? ethnic subsaharan african food is probably terrible (never had it), and soul food is just variations of european or american recipes.

In America, esp, it was common to have slaves or imported, non-white europeans to prepare your meals.
If you were well-off, it generally wasnt "done" to cook for yourself, or have it known that you did prepare your own food. That was for lower-class people.
So blacks naturally became associated with cooking skills. Not to mention that some of the imported crops from Africa- rice especially- were literal mysteries to people because Americans had no idea how to grow or prepare them.

Samefag some more. Shouldn't you be tongueing weev's salty butthole somewhere in Belgrade?

Why only black people? Are you american?

Latin american, arabic, chinese, japanese, korean and hindu food are superior to anything the white folks (except italians) have made in USA, Canada, Europe or Australia.

>Italians
>White
>implying implications

Neither here nor there, French cuisine (historically white, presently browning at a radical rate) is in lines with Chinese, Mexican, Spanish as the most gastronomically diverse cuisines and French techniques are staples of any high end cooking. The most sorry and pathetic cuisines are definitely in Africa and Central Asia. South Asia should be ashamed of themselves for the amount of people they have and their repetitive food. Naturally any Slavic food is tuber-tier and shouldn't be regarded as anything more than an expression of destitution. South/Central American food is god awful, but Chile gets a pass for its seafood.

>African "cooking"

Spanish food is great, even more so than italian, and I say so as a mexican

>people still think "soul food" isnt just southern white recipes with shittier cuts of meat

The irony is you've probably never eaten Italian food outside of America so you've only eaten tasteless garbage

>Italian
>literally bootleg Chinese food

Stay pleb, OP

This, Europe has the best food in the world.
If there was one type of food I had to eat for the rest of my life it'd easily be European.

>The Iberian Peninsula and its former colonies have the best food in the world.
FIFY

South American food is GOAT, faggot

well truthfully it isnt..

pinks didnt eat the same as slaves...

muh african diaspora

>$12.5 PB & J

You've never had Georgian food.
and your eyebrows seem to be connected with a bridge. nigger.

Did you forget about German food?

I agree with most except Korean and Hindu food. If a staple is iced rotten pork or spice soup then you can't say shit.

>Spanish
>White

Please user, you're not even trying.
That having been said, most of the top chefs in the world are anglos.

>Sausage and beer
Italy and France are the only European countries that are good at making more than one dish

Iberians are just about as white as Italians.

>Spics
>White
Keep telling yourself that, Natxo!

Have you ever cooked with an Italian? They're fucking idiots.

>all Italians are idiots.
Smart.

>Implying all Italians cook
right back at you

>italian intellectuals

>Implying i'm american

And yes american made italian food is shit, aswell is mexican made italian food. That's why i cook it myself

>italians aren't white
>spaniards are
I laughed out loud