Cryptoarts.co is a new crypto game. It just released with ground floor prices. Get in while it is still hot

cryptoarts.co is a new crypto game. It just released with ground floor prices. Get in while it is still hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x73b0ebea28f76be1368d578d13657354330472a9
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean... Makes about as much sense as a lot of the other trading card dapp games.

yeah. The point is to get into these games early. This game is still in the early stages so there is a lot more opportunity to make money.

cool!!

etherscan.io/address/0x73b0ebea28f76be1368d578d13657354330472a9

You're right, volume creeping up. I prefer the versions of these games with lower numbers of cards, too. More action. Not hundreds like the youcollect ones.

hnggg please pull a cryptocountries and make me rich

vincent van Gogh portrait for 700 ether eom

its all about the colossus bruh

CryptoCountries is fucking ridiculous. Some user shilled it the night before their actual launch and I got in for cheap. Now you're locked out with anything less than 2 eth. The fuck.

maybe you will have luck when they release new countries, but for now stick to new projects like this one senpai

So you’re saying this is another ponzi?

Haha we probably both got in on that initial shill post. Made like 2 eth in an hour and didn't look back, it truly is insane now

Technically a pyramid and not a ponzi, but yes. The roadmap suggests otherwise in the future, but that's a few months off.

Why is everything labeled ponzi all of a sudden? I heard bitcoin is a ponzi.
I was just saying its best to get into things when they are still new and fresh that is true with everything from stocks to cryptos.

Yeah, you're right buddy! The colossus is mooning. Almost .1 ether.

It's weird how much hate there is for these games. People shill their coin of choice all the time, but these games attract a fair amount of anger even this early on in their lifespan.

Yeah for sure man. Those people on biz can just stick with their dead weight ary.

Wow, I just bought the Colossus for .207 and 5 seconds after I bought it someone bought it from me. The colossus 5 ether end of the day.

Manet, you into some strange shit bro.

my boy samson got triceps in his triceps

who will win the Vincent van Gogh portrait or The Colossus? Taking bets.

this guy

the weeb i strong with that one

buy tangible
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

I just made a Jackson Pollack on a braap post.

one of the painting is going to hit 1 ether any minute now

picked up some easy eth, thanks bruh

ty OP that was quite profitable

np bruh. The train is going to keep on going. Don't miss out on this game. I spoke to the developer and he plans on incrementally releasing more content. Also, check out the roadmap under how it works.

lol I made like .2 ETH just off of van gogh