How is this shit so fucking good?

How is this shit so fucking good?

you must be older than 18 to visit Veeky Forums

I'm in my late twenties and I Fruity Pebbles is my favorite cereal. If I had to choose favorite adult cereal, it would be Honey Bunches of Oats.

Thats thw worst adult cereal, and fruity pebbles is the worst kids cereal. You suck at childhood and adulthood.

Give me your fucking badge, kid, you aint earned it.

Okay. Here.

HFCS

Gee, I don't know. Must be magic.

Mah Nigga!

Back in the day, when I was a uni burnout (still managed to graduate, though ) Fruity Pebbles was my food of choice when coming down from an acid or mushroom trip. Not just because of "muh colors", but because of the crazy overly intense fake fruit flavors and the crackle and pop of the rice flakes. The FUCKING BEST.

Now, as an older, wiser, more sober adult, I still buy a box about twice a year and go nuts on it. Mainly out of nostalgia. Now, if I only had my old friend Mikey's boa wrapped around my arm and my kitchen bathed in green light, the nostalgia trigger would be complete.

You're a sad piece of shit.

Honey bunches of oats are actually great though, you have shit taste

great grains is the best cereal. I don't eat cereal anymore, however.

Pffff

That's Lucky Charms you dingus.

because you're a faggot.

Fruity Pebbles was one of my favorite cereals growing up. Same thing with the Cocoa Pebbles.

As an adult, I by the Malt-O-Meal/store brand knock-off to save money (and because I prefer the resealable packaging).

>Thats thw worst adult cereal

wut

HBO is good. Especially for a grain flake-based cereal.

When you grow up, all that sweetness becomes overwhelming.

using fruity pebbles in rice kripsy treats instead of rice kripies is GOAT maymay food

Growing up in Battle Creek MI the air would smell like fruity pebbles sometimes

Magically delicious != magic.