What are weird things you eat raw from the container/jar?

What are weird things you eat raw from the container/jar?

I eat these straight from the jar with a fork. So amazing.

they are a condiment, they arent supposed to be cooked.

i eat my toenails

>condiment

Meh, you knew what I meant.

>pickled jalapenos
>raw

dude..

No, I don't know what you meant, faggot.

Then why waste your time replying, autist

as opposed to doing what with them

u retarded fuck

that's not weird you dipshit

>omg lol im so random rofl xd does anyone else out there snowflake too?

You're a fucking psychopath, OP. Don't listen to these losers. They're afraid of you.

You fucking done did it Now Op!

I used to do that when I worked at Subway, would put in a few in a little cup for a snack

Pickles are made for snacking on, OP

I eat potatoes raw

i eat raw ground beef mixed with sesame oil, sesame seeds, and soy sauce

When I was a kid about once a week when my parents we're asleep I'd creep downstairs, quietly open the fridge and then squeeze half a bottle of ketchup into my mouth.

Enjoy your tapeworm

I like eating fish balls straight from the can

I drink from the pickle jar, especially when I've an upset stomach.

out of the way plebs

Used to eat these straight from the can as a kid, haven't done so in a while though

I've got an open jar of pickles in my fridge that has been there for over 2 years, would they still be OK to eat?

Oh yes, pickles are always good.
We had one for several years, a big ass bottle of them, one just sat in it until it turned grey. When we were moving and cleaning shit out, I ate it
it was the best pickle

I take saltines and put them in a bowl and pour cold milk on them. I call it cracker soup. Supposedly, my grandfather used to make the same dish in Indiana when the family was really tight on money.

no, eating pickled jalapenos is weird. I'm not saying it's dumb or anything, but it IS weird.

>eating pickled jalapenos is weird

what are you supposed to do with them if not eat them?

I eat fresh jalapenos raw and pickled straight from the jaw too. It's not weird where I live, but I guess it freaks northerners out.
Also this. When I get sad, instead of eating icecream out the box like a normal human being I crack one of these open and grab a fork.

Being this close lol

Well, normally people eat them along with other things, such as on soups or in burgers.

you are a fool

I really wish that diseases and tapeworms didn't exist so I could do this without dying.

sounds good, ima try right now

Sour pickled cucumbers

Believe it or not, there are some countries in the world where the meat isn't contaminated and raw meat dishes are safe and tasty.

I do the same thing but with old cooked rice and sugar

you have severe autism

t. guy infested with tapeworm

>I'm stupid
That's all I got out of your post.

I sneak a tea spoon if this between beers

saurkraut

pepper rings

mustard

where do you hide it

Being this intentionally confrontational over such a trivial misunderstanding. Christ, you've actually got some kind of disability.

What's with the fedora gif? It's entirely irrelevant. You're obviously new to here, and seeing as you've witnessed fedora-tipping used as an insult, you think it's applicable to every situation.

Lol it's not weird you retard

because I'm a barbarian

>raw
>pickled
I hope you get hit by a bus and get paralyzed from the neck down and that your entire family dies horribly in a big fire.

jalepenos: the meme pepper

meme: the meme meme

Reported

faggot

Way down in our Beloved Dixie, anything can pickle if you have the perseverance.

Home canned olives one at a time.

Herring in sour cream.
Delicious

Peanut butter...

I started on a jar of Dawtona pickled gherkins and found a load of grit between my teeth like I was eating mud. The little dimples had some kind of mud or sand in them. I tried scrubbing them but they always had this problem. Flushed the lot down the toilet.

I still have another unopened jar in my cupboard. Can't throw it out (waste). Can't eat it (gross). Maybe I'll draw a face on it and give it a name.

Mustard straight?
Just grab a spoonful from the jar like a snack?

That's nasty

Crunchy I hope

When I was a kid I would pick onions out of the garden and eat them like apples

Isn't that dangerous?

min broder

I'm a 1920's era hobo

yankee bastards leave

pickled jalapenos should be eaten raw and out of the jar, like pickles, pickled okra, pickled eggs, and pickled hog's feet.

>pickled okra
>calls others yankee bastards

The fuck are you talking about? Okra is a southern thing.

holy autism batman

When I want something salty i sometimes eat a can of anchovies

I used to, as a teenager eat jam and jelly right out of a jar. Not a sandwich, not on top of anything just stick my tongue in the jar.

Still don't know why, it wasn't good jelly or anything. I guess I liked the texture, considering I ate my own snot till I was like 12.

i eat refried beans straight from the can

i also drink leftover coffee without heating it up

come at me fu/ck/ers

I love pickled jalapenos. I definitely put them on my half of the pizza. They're great on burgers too.

i usually mix leftover coffee with some chocolate milk \o/

Cold coffee has different health benefits over warm coffee.

Something about it becoming more alkaline as it drops in temperature.

I really like cold espresso

Don't know why, just love 'em

You are a god amongst men. Thankyou for this idea

my grandparents pickle their own asparagus and garlic

so good right out of the jar

how long have you been battling depression?

>i eat refried beans straight from the can
>i also drink leftover coffee without heating it up
One day you'll come to the realization that life is just too short to settle for that shit

pic related

My grandma makes this jarred corn salsa that I eat with a spoon sometimes. So damn good.

says the reddit spacer

Do you bite them first then just finish, or do you clip then then put them in your mouth? I bite them but don't eat them. Biting is really satisfying on your toes.

Google lactopickling.

>jar

autist

You aren't supposed to reheat coffee.

I'm horribly addicted

only nasty american 'yellow' mustard comes in a squirt bottle you mongoloid

the green part is

haha you sure told him

>m-m-muh real mustard
can it yuropoor

Call it wilson

I still do that
except I get the extra large whole ones

absolute MADMAN

I just straight up SNACK on green olives, bros.

Just fuckin' SNACK

Pickled garlic

I started eating a lot of sushi and my dad did me the favor of making a pound of that shit for me
Something wasn't right cuz I couldn't stomach it