Have 5 kilos of these rice noodles, not sure what to do with them

Have 5 kilos of these rice noodles, not sure what to do with them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1mE2IWeamI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cold noodle salad. with shredded chicken carrots green onion cucumber hot pepper fish sauce peanuts lime sprouts long beans rice wine vinegar basil cilantro mint

They shouldn't go bad any time soon. I like to use them in stir fries. Boil the noodles separately and add them in towards the end.

5 kilos is a lot though. Really, what the hell.

pour broth with whatever chopped up veg you want on top of the cooked noodles with any meat/tofu and you got yourself some pho

bulk purchased to save, got a box of them for 20 dollars because their best before is in two months

>5kg dry
looks like you'll be eating rice noodles for a long time

>their best before is in two months
If they're packaged correctly, I'd think that they would last longer than that. Maybe a very conservative best-by date?

Rice noodles aren't bad, at least. If prepared correctly.

yeah, i mean its the same price as buying 5 of the bags but i got 13 instead. One or two bags a week and that should use all of them.

liking these

Cook them all, put them in a giant bowl, make a video of you eating them in one sitting for YouTube.

>One or two bags a week
I'd say one fifth of a bag is enough for one stir fry. It's more noodle than you'd might think, since they expand after boiling in water. So one bag a week, if you make stir fry 5 times a week.

Yeah those things last forever. Make char kway teow.

Use it to hang yourself, faggot

throw them away and buy some noodles that aren't shit

miso soup broth with brocolli and marinated tofu

youtube.com/watch?v=X1mE2IWeamI

how did you get 5 kilos of rice noodles?

Those ones are good youre lucky.

I have a shit ton of noodles that are shit. They get all starchy and clump together. Maybe I'm not cooking them right I don't know

you can rehydrate them by soaking in warm water bath. add a little boiling water and when soft drop into ice bath to stop them from getting mushy. They take no time to prepare, if you plan on frying dry them first of water. A splash of rice vinegar, lime and a oil of you choice will keep them ready for salad. They are good fried just soften, ice, dry and add oil before.

5 kilo is a lot or noodles keep them from drying out by putting in ziplocks or plastic bin for storage. the bags sometime leak, You must check when you buy them for this or the noodles will get moist from the air making them stale. good luck to you.

Cook a single long one and take them into public restrooms, get into a stall next to someone and go "oh my fucking god a tapeworm !".

Then throw that shit over the cubicle and gtfo of there.

I still have 5 packs of Neoguri from Nong Shim.

Those seafood ones aren't my favourite.
Shouldn't have bought 40 without knowing the taste.

Kill yourself for making such stupid threads

Not worry about them because they're shelf stable as fuck you stupid cunt

Rice noodles and tofu are goat

send them to me senpai ugu~

He's pretty shit with Asian dishes, huh?