Daily reminder that a harsher correction is still yet to come

Daily reminder that a harsher correction is still yet to come

The little Anger slide is harsher than the Anxiety and Denial slope? God you're dumb. Really fucking dumb.

I ran into Sergey in the bank yesterday, it was not what I expected. Before I realized it was him, I was standing behind him in line, he was on his phone. He was talking really loudly, especially for being in a bank. People were giving him looks and I saw an elderly woman roll her eyes and shake her head right at him. He was next in line, the teller called "Next!" - but he didn't hear her since he was on the phone, and he said something like, "Well, tell those fucking losers on biz to buy more Chainlink then! We'll do another fucking fork if we have too." I did a double take, he made eye contact with me, and said, "Sorry, important business matters, you wouldn't understand." By now the teller had come to the other side of the desk to tell him to come over. I noticed his bottom buttons unbottoned, and his stomach hung out of his shirt as he bent over to pickup his lunchbox. As he lumbered over to the window, he was breathing heavily, starting to sweat. He had a Big Mac wrapper stuck to the bottom of his shoe, and snubbed an elderly man when he tried to tell him. He got to the window, I heard him ask, "So do you guys take deposits in Bitcoin?" The teller looked at him weird, and replied, "No sir, we don't." He scoffed, threw his hands in the air, "Well, you'll be out of a job soon I bet! As he took his iPhone 4s, "This is going to take your job Chang Lee!" She was disgusted. I saw her name tag, it clearly said Emily, and she tried to ignore him. She put a paper on the counter, and said "Have a good day sir." He snorted, "Yeah, I'll have a great day, since I have more money in Bitcoins than you'll ever see." And he started to lumber out. I saw security at the door with his hand on his gun, watching Sergey. Sergey looked up and chortled. He saw I was watching him, and he gave me a smirk and said, "Hey kid, you want some real investment advice? Buy Mobius." And he left.

speaking in terms of price

Denial seems more fitting looking at the graph

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the
strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold
M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure,
squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is
the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to
go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and
the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that
the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of
competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or
pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be
a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength.
In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest
of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack
it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars,
Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading,
"Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free
1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set
aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we
will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

agreed

Did someone just copy the btc graph on to the right one? It follows it perfectly haba

amazing isn't it?

daily reminder that an arbitrary chart is bullshit

My personal opinion

Every thread until you let go of your salt for selling the bottom or finally kys.

Daily reminder that this entire graph is the little bump on the left

You do realize your own graphic shows that the worst is over, retard.

No one shows the timeline after this graphic. Worst case, I can deal with minor dips, slow burns and sideways trading till summer.

>MFW bought in at $1000 and watching all these retards cry about the 'crash'

Welcome to human psychology.

If you look at monthly charts, it looks more like a bear trap. Truth is there is no way of knowing, could go either way. Hindsight is 20/20.

Harsh fact: most traders who sold below 8k wont buy until its over 20k

Wall St. methods do not differ that much from Veeky Forums's true and tested strategy of buying high, selling low.
What a wonderful time to be alive.

Either low quality bait or the biggest brainlet on this board

This honestly does remind me of 2013-2014, pretty sure it will reach a new low, probably around 1-3K.

This

you know that wall st graph isnt meant to be taken literally right? its meant to be a demonstration of the psychology of a market cycle which bitcoin has goes through all the time. it does not need to fit a real graph

These threads are a battle of people who bought at 19k, and those that sold at 6k

And where is your Gox apocalypsis to push the price down, genius? Blockchain is now all the rage. The market is completely different from then.

what about the people that bought at 19k and sold at 6k?

I bought at $8
but I spent it all on silk road

Bitfinex aka the new biggest exchange.

Here we are. We went through the cycle of bitcoin getting the first wave of attention. Now it and the rest of the cryptosphere start being used as the world currencies. That's when it really takes off.

Still with that, Bitfinexed? Lol. Nobody likes you, go away.
Yes, if tether crashes it might go down for another cryptowinter. Good luck with that actually happening before 50k though (IF ever happens at all).

Well yeah if you include my first purchase it was £3

We are actually still in the stealth phase

KEK! You wish. BTC is going to mars.

Sweet, can't wait for this moon mission to take off in a decade.

what does the "RSI" part mean?

>took two months instead of two years to bottom out, but it will take 6 years (10, he says, LOL) instead of 6 months to reach the previous ATH.
It will be 4 months at most, but since you are retarded go ahead and make a fool of yourself with those arguments. How are those shorts going? The big boys do not care about the laggards who still haven't read the writing in the wall.

The absolute state of biz

Damn I remember this pasta from middle school...

It means get the fuck out

ok thx

>Has to believe he's smarter than everyone else...
>Has to believe there's no way he of all people could miss the bottom...

It's this... this is the reason you fail user...

1. Do you think this price is the lowest it's ever going to be?

If you don't you and I are in agreement.

2. If it's going higher why should I sell?

>So you can make profit selling and buying cheaper, fagget.

Sure. I could sell, try to compete with you to get in at a lower price. However perhaps I can't be bothered - perhaps I want to HODL instead. Sooner or later once you've FUD'd out all the speculators I'm the only cohort cycled in.

So what are you going to do to make me sell?

You know the answer however it'll be much cheaper for you to buy at the market price.

However you won't - because you're smarter than everyone else.

You're smarter than everyone else, aren't you user...

Oh sorry, btw:

...shit feel pushed in yet...?

Btw I'm just fucking with you because you scalped so many newbies with your FUD into selling at the bottom I want to make sure your shit feels nice and truly pushed in.

Never thought I’d ever see this pasta again, it must’ve been over half a decade at this point

you
listen to this guyalso zoom out

buy the dip
u
y

t
h
e

d
i
p

In 6 years you'll break even!

Didn't read. My answer to long posts is that I'm smarter than you. Look buddy I'd much rather see Veeky Forums lose money than make it. I guess I'm a little nice because I never said it wouldn't break 9k. Didn't lie about that. I'm also not lying about 3k. But I know no one will listen so I don't care. I'm also not losing any money. Ive been out of this for a while and I'm only here to see Veeky Forums's reaction.

>it's a bubble gize

That's not what a bubble is you fucking mong, there has to be a significant amount having been invested in the first place. That's a flaccid balloon.

so you would be a fool not to take this seriously? Look at it. Human behavior never changes and we are literally tracing that perfectly.

Yes your FUD quite possibly caused some suicides = hope it doesn't catch up with you

this, but even if op was right it would still be a good time to buy into crypto and hold for a year. there is literally no reason not to buy right now, no matter who is right this shit will be worth more by 2019. the argument is just between 2x more or 20x more.

D
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

>Double trips checked btw...

and wow, it recovers again

and starts all over

What do you think my name means?

Looks more like we're in the denial stage.

Maybe, but I'm still only going to buy at either $5k or $25k+. There's no way of knowing where we are, but the similarities between the BTC chart right now and the market cycle graph are too overwhelming to take the risk IMO.

That's just me though, godspeed anons

They're in a black depression