"Hi, I'm Melissa from the IRS. I'm here regarding a federal investigation that has been opened against Mr. Cripteau...

>"Hi, I'm Melissa from the IRS. I'm here regarding a federal investigation that has been opened against Mr. Cripteau, is that you?"
>"I need you to answer some questions and explain you the implications of this. Let's take a seat inside..."
wat do?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

go out in a fire fight

do you have a warrant

I'd ask why the IRS is at my door when I'm a leaf

go inside with her, offer her a beverage slip a roofie in it.
Then have your way with her. ez

On a serious note.
Can Veeky Forums. fucking discuss this.
>inb4 paying tax
>murican tax system
Majority of the board is from USA so fuck off.
So how to do avoid paying taxes as American

go out sniffing

Sorry, Bittrex is a garbage website and wiped my trade history.

Say "Ok, sure thing" as I bite down on my fake tooth cyanide pill

you know you don't have to talk to them right? they are just pen pushers, no badge, no warrant.
keyword *investigation* shut the fuck up

KEK. Saving this copy pasta

AM I BEING DETAINED??? THIS IS A VIOLATION OF THE NAP!

don't cash out

>i know the bogs sent you

Fucking kill yourself

fucking newfag

Buy LINK

I hit that pig shaman with my +3 Greatsword.

Yeah, that's nice. If you didn't keep record I'll just arrest you for money laundering then.

Ez

Punch her in her stupid face

see you in hell, cunt

Don't cash out, use bitcoin as intended: digital cash.
It was MADE for subverting governments and giving power back to the people.
Don't trade it for cucknotes (aka US dollars) use crypto to buy or rent what you need in life.
If you have no assets to seize you are untaxable to the IRS.

Sorry mam' I lost my bitcoins in a tragic boating accident

>what is 0-basis tax
just pay them and they'll leave you alone, like any other extortionist

Fuck of irs cunt

>Jean Cripteau
Kek, forgot about this meme

Can I booby trap all the entrances to my house? Like just have a floor that drops them into an incinerator or something. I'd just have a huge thing full of FED ashes.

sorry ma'am i'm renouncing my citizenship right here and now so you can fuck off i'm on the way to the airport bye

/pol/ worm

Assaulting a federal agent? Not a good idea.

Get her drunk and then fuck her on my leather couch. I love women in uniform, I can't fucking help it

Shoot the bitch